Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 418. (Read 453561 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
hi dev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681511.new#new

join translation korea done pliss cek and sent btc 0.07 to adress:

1LgMSV3eSAmG8jquFq2Wn85UqzkDD9XvWk

thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This project have a good marketing, i saw the banner kn a few sites.

Waiting for more info to reserve portuguese translation.

All the best
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
"Together, these technological and economic properties will make LH tokens and the LaborX exchange ideal solutions for a diverse range of individuals and organisations, lending ChronoBankโ€™s products to a broad set of use cases and applications"

Whats the problem, as you see it, that this is the solution for?
Also, list 3 different use case scenarios?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Would definitely want to offer translation off this ANN thread to Filipino if no one yet is assigned. I've read chronobank on the WAVES thread. Chronobank runs on waves network right?

TIME token is on the Ethereum blockchain. LH tokens will be initially created on the Ethereum blockchain, and then the software will be ported to other blockchains: WAVES, NEM, ETC. We are focusing on the Ethereum blockchain; all others will be developed only after the system is fully operational, and thereโ€™s a decent volume of LH tokens. In addition to that, we will have a 3rd party security audit of all smart contracts in the system.

Thanks Alex, I would also like to add that bounty program will be coming in a few days, including a list of required translations and the rules for the maintaining of topics, so please wait and thank you electronicash for your interest!
Would definitely want to offer translation off this ANN thread to Filipino if no one yet is assigned. I've read chronobank on the WAVES thread. Chronobank runs on waves network right?

TIME token is on the Ethereum blockchain. LH tokens will be initially created on the Ethereum blockchain, and then the software will be ported to other blockchains: WAVES, NEM, ETC. We are focusing on the Ethereum blockchain; all others will be developed only after the system is fully operational, and thereโ€™s a decent volume of LH tokens. In addition to that, we will have a 3rd party security audit of all smart contracts in the system.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
You guys have finally posted a thread on Bitcointalk! I'll be following this project; I saw your advertising on Facebook already.

Great to see you here @animalroam!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
nice graphics, doubt if anything innovative there..

We are innovative. One of a kind!
Read full description at https://chronobank.io/files/business_outline.pdf please!
Technical White Paper will be available on 25th of November 2016

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Hello dev, do you considering to use TheViralExchange service for sosial media bounty, using this service to prevent the spammer and at the end of ICO you do not waste your time to count the bounty and distributon of bounty especially for sosial media bounty

This is quite possible. However, we don't have any SMM bounties for now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev, do you considering to use TheViralExchange service for sosial media bounty, using this service to prevent the spammer and at the end of ICO you do not waste your time to count the bounty and distributon of bounty especially for sosial media bounty
You guys have finally posted a thread on Bitcointalk! I'll be following this project; I saw your advertising on Facebook already.

Thank you for your attention to our project! It's better late than never!ย  Cheesy

Our White Paper is also almost ready! It will be published very soon.

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Jump to: