Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy CPU, GPU, SSD etc From Amazon.Com with Bitcoins WITH DISCOUNT + ESCROW - page 2. (Read 15654 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
What kind of discounts can you get on GPUs like the GTX 980?
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Completed order with miaviator. Taking new orders now

I haven't been home to check. UPS confirmed a package was delivered.  I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of items from Inglewood and never had an issue so I assume it's all good!

EDIT: all good.  Order more toys Smiley
Completed order with miaviator. Taking new orders now
How much of the original price will it cost and is .co.uk available now or still only .com?

Only doing .com and upto 20% discount depending on the total
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How much of the original price will it cost and is .co.uk available now or still only .com?
I'm doing this again now. Been away for a while, escrow welcome
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
I was a little upset when I PM'd him with a thousand dollar order I wanted, and when he got back to me (the next day) he asked me to wait a WEEK because he had taken to helping someone else, and apparently dropped me.

I don't think that's professional.

we all get busy in life mate...shoot him a pm and see what goes of it.
cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I was a little upset when I PM'd him with a thousand dollar order I wanted, and when he got back to me (the next day) he asked me to wait a WEEK because he had taken to helping someone else, and apparently dropped me.

I don't think that's professional.
3D Printed!
Have something you like on Amazon.com?
Wish you could buy it with Bitcoins?
AND get a discount on it?

If the answer to those questions are YES, then you're at the right place.

PM me with the link to the item you want
I'll set it up on Coingig with a discount with ESCROW

well if i just believe on you !! then i will ask for escrow provider here on this forum (1st) like monbux, devthedev like.. and 2nd the site is down !! Sad

No escrow needed with this trusted member here BUT otherwise, I am sure you will find other trusted escrow services here on the forums but I deal with Inglewood on a regular basis...never an issue.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Have something you like on Amazon.com?
Wish you could buy it with Bitcoins?
AND get a discount on it?

If the answer to those questions are YES, then you're at the right place.

PM me with the link to the item you want
I'll set it up on Coingig with a discount with ESCROW

well if i just believe on you !! then i will ask for escrow provider here on this forum (1st) like monbux, devthedev like.. and 2nd the site is down !! Sad
Activity: 252
Do you still offer this?
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
Doing this service again
I`d like to buy M/B evga classified sr-2, but as I can see...no any propos-s from Amazon  Cry
3D Printed!
Is it good for anything that Amazon sells? Like KT Tape Pro??

You can buy anything from Amazon.com but to get a better deal I am pretty sure the item would need to be Sold and Shipped by Amazon but either way, it's an excellent way to convert BTC to Amazon.com sold goods.

I just paid for A Moto G today...got a heck of a deal too. Thanks Inglewood!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWI4F0O/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Woot! Got my Moto G today (a day late due to FedEx delivering to the wrong address) but otherwise awesome. Thanks again Inglewood!
3D Printed!

You can buy anything from Amazon.com but to get a better deal I am pretty sure the item would need to be Sold and Shipped by Amazon but either way, it's an excellent way to convert BTC to Amazon.com sold goods.

I just paid for A Moto G today...got a heck of a deal too. Thanks Inglewood!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWI4F0O/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: