Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy CPU, GPU, SSD etc From Amazon.Com with Bitcoins WITH DISCOUNT + ESCROW - page 6. (Read 15654 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
looking to make a sale  Cheesy

Looking for this: VIZIO E701i-A3 70-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV @ $1200 USD (I was told the price wiggles between 1300-1700)

Yup, it's at $1700 now. Can't do it for $1200 sorry.

Give it time.  I'll PM you if it hits $1,300 - $1,500.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Inglewood does what he says he will. Used escrow. Good trader.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250

Looking for this: VIZIO E701i-A3 70-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV @ $1200 USD (I was told the price wiggles between 1300-1700)

Yup, it's at $1700 now. Can't do it for $1200 sorry.

donator
It's for the children!

Activity: 321
Maybe OP has values his privacy and has found a way to obtain BTC anonymously without using an exchange or leaving the house.  If you believe BTC is going up, that seems worth the 10%.    Even more so if he is buying discount amazon gift cards on ebay as others have suggested.  I applaud that sort of ingenuity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Sold a GPU to phr0stbyt3. Taking more orders  Grin

I did indeed receive a brand new sealed EVGA GTX770 exactly as described quite quickly I might add. Would love a proof of purchase so I can qualify for step-up program.
I may be interested in a GPU.  Can you link to the GPU that someone else (forbyte or w/e) purchased.  It's fine if there are multiples.. just trying to gauge what I may be interested in.  thx

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-SuperClocked-Graphics-02G-P4-2774-KR/dp/B00CZIQXBA
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I may be interested in a GPU.  Can you link to the GPU that someone else (forbyte or w/e) purchased.  It's fine if there are multiples.. just trying to gauge what I may be interested in.  thx
Sold a GPU to phr0stbyt3. Taking more orders  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I would use him if it was legitimate (and it may be).  I can't justify it though.  What would be in it for him?  He's taking a 10% hit.

That or they found a cheaper source to buy amazon gift cards? I have purchased gift cards here off and on at around 70% of their face value, and I have seen them on Ebay for 80% of their face value after holidays and such. Maybe the OP just takes advantage of situations like that and makes BTC?

That or exchange rate advantage. Found someone who will buy the BTC from them at Gox rates, and accept BTC at Bitstamp or similar rates. Lots of ways to make some coin offering a reduced price service with a bit of opportunity.

As long as they aren't buying things with a stolen credit card, and using escrow, I don't see why not.
WTF,

I can't vouch for  Inglewood but I can vouch that the service is entirely possible.  Why would you buy from amazon at full price if he is offering 10% off and escrow and BTC payments?

He's taking a 10% hit.

How thick are you? Bitcoin price is in an uptrend, isn't it
Activity: 447
WTF,

I can't vouch for  Inglewood but I can vouch that the service is entirely possible.  Why would you buy from amazon at full price if he is offering 10% off and escrow and BTC payments?

I would use him if it was legitimate (and it may be).  I can't justify it though.  What would be in it for him?  He's taking a 10% hit.
I bought a Dell Venue 8 Pro from him using Amazon and Coingig.  I will be buying again with his assistance after the holidays.  He is legit.  If you need some ram, a hdd, or a new power supply, give him a try.  If you have good rep here, I don"t see a problem making a deal with him. 
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
WTF,

I can't vouch for  Inglewood but I can vouch that the service is entirely possible.  Why would you buy from amazon at full price if he is offering 10% off and escrow and BTC payments?

I would use him if it was legitimate (and it may be).  I can't justify it though.  What would be in it for him?  He's taking a 10% hit.
donator
It's for the children!
WTF,

People can buy Amazon.com gift cards from Gyft now, doesn't seem like much of a service anymore OP. Unless the 10% discount is on everything.

it is on everything, thats the whole point

And it is also the reason why it doesn't make sense...

At all.

My thought's exactly.

lol ok guys dont buy from me, but thanks for the bumps  Cheesy
Activity: 462
People can buy Amazon.com gift cards from Gyft now, doesn't seem like much of a service anymore OP. Unless the 10% discount is on everything.

At all.

My thought's exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

At all.

Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: