Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ETF via paying in bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 23, 2019, 10:16:58 AM
You mean bitcoin ETF ? Or just some ETF in general ? As far as I know there is no way to buy regular ETF of something else with bitcoin, that hasn't been out yet and the offer is not available from any company. However, bitcoin ETF will probably be capable of purchasing with bitcoin as well, it is not there yet and we are waiting to hear from SEC about their decision before we start but when it starts I bet it will be possible to buy bitcoin ETF with bitcoin.

It wouldn't make any sense to provide people with bitcoin ETF without giving them an option to buy it with bitcoin, that would mean they want the money from bitcoin hype but not actually support bitcoin itself and that would not end well for them. Buying ETF with bitcoin is a long way off tough, we first need bitcoin ETF before we can move on to other ones.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
February 23, 2019, 12:45:36 AM
I'm not sure there is an ETF out there where you can use crypto to buy it. Most traditional market only accept fiat iirc. On top of that, it also depends on where you live, does your country allows you to use crypto (Bitcoin) as a medium of payment? If not, then your chance is nil. Stick to fiat if you want to buy traditional ETF.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 11:43:45 PM
im verry confuse about this one > " is it possible to buy an ETF with bitcoin, I mean to pay it in bitcoin without changing BTCs in fiat and pay with fiat? "

what do you mean when you say etf ? you mean eth ?  nowadays  , you can use your btc directly to pay without exchanging it to fiat .  

but not when you buy eth using btc  that because is already consider as trading . you are trading your btc to eth  .  not sure if i get it right ?
Activity: 81
Merit: 24
February 22, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
Hello guys,

is it possible to buy an ETF with bitcoin, I mean to pay it in bitcoin without changing BTCs in fiat and pay with fiat?

If yes, how is this possible and what to pay attention to?

Thank you a lot

PS: a friend said this is not possible but I wondered and said maybe with bitpay? So please dont disappoint me Wink
Pages:
Jump to: