Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy GHS and MHS for the cheapest price on the market! - page 2. (Read 6042 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
We are moving to a new office so the cloud mining payout will be a little late today. But don't worry we'll be giving out extra bonuses even to the trial runs. If you need to contact us we recommend going on our twitter page @thebdlexchange. This will be the fast way to contact us for today. You can still always email us but please keep in mind that it maybe a high delay before we reply. 
For all the members who want a free miner from us please email us [email protected] with your bitcoin address. We are currently giving away ten.
nice to see all the ponzi-pimps latching onto this...  Shocked

this service looks like some kid with minimal hardware who hasn't got a clue about accounting, and even less of a clue about building a website, not to mentiona a viable business.

what a total shambles this community has become.  Cry

We're sorry you feel that way about our site.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
nice to see all the ponzi-pimps latching onto this...  Shocked

this service looks like some kid with minimal hardware who hasn't got a clue about accounting, and even less of a clue about building a website, not to mentiona a viable business.

what a total shambles this community has become.  Cry
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Gimme.
Activity: 118
My order number is 124. I have not yet heard from the seller about my order.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'd also like to participate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I want some free cloud miners too. Wink
Activity: 8
Me too! :-)
Activity: 13
I want some free miners
We've had over five hundred people signing up for the trail run! So in honor of that we're giving away some cloud miners for free to the next five people who make a post below!
Does the $0.05 for every $1 apply to cloud mining?

Yes it does. It applies to any and all items you buy at our store.
Does the $0.05 for every $1 apply to cloud mining?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
to be functional 100%, no errors

What do you mean good sir?

i was answering op question

What do you mean good sir?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
This doesn't look very professional at all. Not many people are posting here, beside OP and a few others.

And btw, you bought equipment for 75% lesser than the actual market value?

Yes we bought the miner equipment for a company that went under. So after they went under we told them we would buy their miner equipment for 90% off market price but we went up to 75%. They mostly had ASICMiner BE Blades. I know our website doesn't look very professional we'll be changing that soon.

Shouldn't you make sure the site and everything around your service looks professional before you open your doors to the public?

First impression is the most important thing for companies and services...

I would second that, Currently, I don't feel comfortable buying a plan off your site. You should probably, sort the entire thing, and then start taking orders.

OK can you tell us in your opinion what a professional website look like?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This doesn't look very professional at all. Not many people are posting here, beside OP and a few others.

Yes we bought the miner equipment for a company that went under. So after they went under we told them we would buy their miner equipment for 90% off market price but we went up to 75%. They mostly had ASICMiner BE Blades. I know our website doesn't look very professional we'll be changing that soon.

Shouldn't you make sure the site and everything around your service looks professional before you open your doors to the public?

I would second that, Currently, I don't feel comfortable buying a plan off your site. You should probably, sort the entire thing, and then start taking orders.
your store is broken, it say it cant ship to my location ... ship what ?
ill pass ...

Sorry that bug is now fixed.

Yes but it was almost impossible seeing how we moved websites in one day. 
Pages:
Jump to: