Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy GHS and MHS for the cheapest price on the market! - page 3. (Read 6042 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
your store is broken, it say it cant ship to my location ... ship what ?
ill pass ...

Can you tell us what your location is?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
This doesn't look very professional at all. Not many people are posting here, beside OP and a few others.

And btw, you bought equipment for 75% lesser than the actual market value?

Yes we bought the miner equipment for a company that went under. So after they went under we told them we would buy their miner equipment for 90% off market price but we went up to 75%. They mostly had ASICMiner BE Blades. I know our website doesn't look very professional we'll be changing that soon.

Shouldn't you make sure the site and everything around your service looks professional before you open your doors to the public?

First impression is the most important thing for companies and services...
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
your store is broken, it say it cant ship to my location ... ship what ?
ill pass ...
We now offering free trail runs for our cloud mining service. Sign up here http://thebdlexchange.com/free-trial-runs-for-cloud-mining/ . It doesn't count you anything! It is one hundred percent free!
This doesn't look very professional at all. Not many people are posting here, beside OP and a few others.

Yes we bought the miner equipment for a company that went under. So after they went under we told them we would buy their miner equipment for 90% off market price but we went up to 75%. They mostly had ASICMiner BE Blades. I know our website doesn't look very professional we'll be changing that soon.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

We're offering 0.05 store credit for every dollar spent. Buy now! Offer ends Nov 23rd.
u didnt answered to #2

Yes we are adding the final touches right now.
legendary
u didnt answered to #2
1. i dont count there more than 3 MH and maybe 2 GH , is that what u want to rent ?
2. is your site ready ?

I don't have the rest of the pictures of our miners until we move to the new office. Our site will be ready by the end of today. Our current mining speed is 1.2 TH/s and 75 MH/s. But we already sold 1,000 GHs and 5 MHs.
legendary
1. i dont count there more than 3 MH and maybe 2 GH , is that what u want to rent ?
2. is your site ready ?
OK I've updated the images yet again. I'm sorry they look so crappy I used my cell phone. I currently don't have the camera we used yesterday. I'll upload HD pictures on Tuesday when I have the camera. If anyone has questions or want more pictures and information? Email us [email protected] or use our twenty four hour live support they can ask almost any questions. If you email us we'll send you all the information you want. Information like shipping information, serial numbers and more. We'll be adding more pictures when we move to the new office.
legendary
post a paper with your name on the miners

PS : they posted pics with FPGAs eariler ... ROFL
OK I've updated the post. Sorry the last post was a test and it wasn't even mining hardware. http://thebdlexchange.com/blog/our-mining-hardware
Our mining hardware pictures can be found here. http://thebdlexchange.com/blog/our-mining-hardware-/

i call that BS ... did u even know what u posted there ?

Sorry about that it would seem someone posted the bloody wrong pictures. I'm updating them now. 
legendary
Our mining hardware pictures can be found here. http://thebdlexchange.com/blog/our-mining-hardware-/

i call that BS ... did u even know what u posted there ?
how much BTC will i get per GHs in a days?

Our members are getting 0.0000158 per GH/s and 0.00023025 per MH/s.

So your members get more per MH/s than per GH/s ? Shocked
Lol how can this be possible!!  Grin Explain yourself!!
Well, as poster above me said it's for scrypt.

The rates are good, although scrypt is a bit expensive. could you give us some credentials, too many cloudmining sites coming up.
Some pictures of your miner with your name. Or something else.

We are uploading the pictures to our website now. It is possible because we bought the miners cheap and our maintenance cost is little to nothing.
mh/s i believe he is talking about Scrypt algorythm while gh/s is sha 256 right?

That is correct good sir.
how much BTC will i get per GHs in a days?

Our members are getting 0.0000158 per GH/s and 0.00023025 per MH/s.

So your members get more per MH/s than per GH/s ? Shocked

Yes the MH/s mine litecoins and you have the option to covert them to bitcoins or keep them as litecoins.
Pages:
Jump to: