Pages:
Author

Topic: buy high and sell low. or hold which one is it? - page 30. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

it is probably too late to sell after holding since the 19000$ correction.

It's really bad how bitcoin's market price has dropped since it reached an all time high of 20,000$. It seems your faith in hodling is put in questioned whether you will gave in and sell at a losing price or continue to hodl no matter how worst the scenario will be.
Now, if you will just sell, why would you sell at a losing price? Why not hodl more and wait until everything is gonna be alright?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

First of all you title is catchy but its against what is considered normal. No need to change it tough. Buying high and selling low is obvious loss - why would anyone do that? Only if they are 100% sure that the asset is worthless now and thus they are cashing it out ASAP even at a big loss margin.

Many people did sell at ATH and thus there were small crashes around that time. However this crash it huge and those who did not sell then are hodling their btc like me.

It is later to sell now - better to hodl and see how everything unfolds.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
You are not coherent to me OP. We need to get our writing straight and clear so that contributors would even know when they are derailing from the idea.

However , if I should say something about falling price and knowing when to sell. I can't certainly say if anybody here knows precisely what direction price will go. Even when you plot a graph and technicals , fundamentals to study the market, they might fail if the "wave" comes. Just as we are witnessing at the moment, some investors have dived in and expecting a reverse upward but market is still nose-diving.

In other words, instinct is also part of the techniques to trade and being successful
Activity: 439
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: