Pages:
Author

Topic: BUY IOTA FAST - page 7. (Read 5163 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 04:07:29 PM
Iota is what BTC and ethereum was. Completely new technology, microsoft, fujitsu siemens, and many more companies already onboard. IOTA dev going to be on german national television soon with Volkswagen ceo. Is there similar real world backing in btc or ethereum? no. These are the early days!
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 03:37:02 PM
we mooning soon, get to the rocket while still on the pad, uoyvw been warned guys

I see many people supporting IOTA, ALTcoin and some cheap coins moving faster in the market. However, how we can expect the these coins move further as a long term investment dude.
If that stops at somewhere we will not be able to make money I think. If the investors in day trader he can utilize the time and sell it when they find the sudden bump in the chart. They will move according to make money. I will always concentrate in BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash and monero. These coins having super fast growth all the time.

It's smart to concentrate on those coins but I can see IOTA lining up there as well. Why not?
IOTA has one of the best teams behind it, a foundation with so many big partners, real life use cases and the scalable tangle.
I'm guessing one of the Top5 coins in 2018. Progress will not slow down from now on, the opposite will be the case.
Activity: 171
December 03, 2017, 03:35:57 PM
Keep buying if that's what you think that's best strategy for when coin is hitting ATH... I sold though Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
Dumb question but aren´t we already mooning?Smiley Price is at ATH now. I bought 15th August which was around last ATH. That is just me buying out of FOMO like always.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
December 03, 2017, 03:29:09 PM
we mooning soon, get to the rocket while still on the pad, uoyvw been warned guys

I see many people supporting IOTA, ALTcoin and some cheap coins moving faster in the market. However, how we can expect the these coins move further as a long term investment dude.
If that stops at somewhere we will not be able to make money I think. If the investors in day trader he can utilize the time and sell it when they find the sudden bump in the chart. They will move according to make money. I will always concentrate in BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash and monero. These coins having super fast growth all the time.
Activity: 70
December 03, 2017, 03:12:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: