Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low sell high? - page 3. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
Buy low and sell high is really a very simple kind of strategy that can really that can really give a huge return of  profit , but believe me this strategy really needs a great big patience because of the unstable market price. The crypto market is always unstable we cannot really predict when it rise or maybe fall that is why we need patience on waiting for the right time to sell.

Yes, you are right but it is not in our control for buying and selling after we made some purchases, Buying and selling is a very simple task to say but when we enter into the market it is impossible to reach the market. Before buying and selling we have to research always before investing in anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!
sounds easy but if you are in real trading this really hard to execute which some time end up selling low buying high Sad.  for you other question  if you can convert btc to other altcoins and reconvert again if you saw you are already gaining profit. this is what we are Actually doing when we are trading in crypto currency we buy altcoins using btc and sold  again to btc if we realized profit.
Activity: 3
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 02:15:43 AM
Good trading technique because the market is in a positive condition, by buying at a low price and selling it at a price when you satisfied
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 01:58:28 AM
The mind set of speculator when market low they buy and when price become high they are ready to sell their coins at high price bitcoin is now growing currency and people are holding it for future now bitcoin volume is not rising it means that people are not selling bitcoin so they prefer holding of it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 10:44:47 PM
i think, if you want to start trading then need to knowledge about crypto market at daily follow. any moment market prices are rolling. bitcoin market is not stable. so carefully buy, when prices come law. and follow market prices come high sell and earn profit. you need to strong patience for earn big profit. thanks
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 10:05:53 PM
Buy low and sell high is really a very simple kind of strategy that can really that can really give a huge return of  profit , but believe me this strategy really needs a great big patience because of the unstable market price. The crypto market is always unstable we cannot really predict when it rise or maybe fall that is why we need patience on waiting for the right time to sell.
This strategy is simple but in reality to do this strategy is not as easy as imagined, you are right that the price is very volatile, unstable, and unpredictable, sometimes the price is very long time to rise and suddenly the price can weaken or rise. need extra patience to use this method..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 16, 2018, 07:04:13 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
the most profitable is to buy and sell cryptocurrency through individuals among their friends and acquaintances
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 16, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
I just changed BTC to my country's currency when the price of bitcoin was at its peak. and return to buy at a low price. for exchanges I use several global, and local exchanges. global is to trade between bitcoin in pairs with altcoin. and local exchange is to convert bitcoin into a currency. for now, the best conversion stays on Ethereum, Neo, Eos. I believe in this for the long term.
Activity: 283
October 16, 2018, 11:02:02 AM
no one cannot understand this market price so when market price will increase you would sell all coins and when market value will decrease you would buy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 16, 2018, 10:12:54 AM
I use local exchanges to do that. because there is no big exchange that supports my currency, most of it is the conversion of USD on a large exchange. and the best altcoin conversions are on LTC, WAVES, ETH, XRP, STR, or the equivalent of USD is tether.
With low buying at high prices then we should pick the potential coin, so I think that we take patience hold, do not rush to sell them at low price, follow me later this year or In early 2019, the market value will give us more profit.
early 2019 we will see all of cryptocurrency price could recovered and rise above $10k.in end of year we hope good news come to market , and it could be trigger for cryptocurrency price movement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 16, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
I use local exchanges to do that. because there is no big exchange that supports my currency, most of it is the conversion of USD on a large exchange. and the best altcoin conversions are on LTC, WAVES, ETH, XRP, STR, or the equivalent of USD is tether.
With low buying at high prices then we should pick the potential coin, so I think that we take patience hold, do not rush to sell them at low price, follow me later this year or In early 2019, the market value will give us more profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 16, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
That is right and if you see that this strategy don't work for short term then practice doing long term holding. And there is another one which is called arbitrage which works perfectly because there are a lot of exchanges around.
It is true that buying low and selling high is quite right and that is the common goal of many people, but hardly anyone can do this, if everyone can do it, there will probably never be a loss and loss of capital, So to buy at low prices and sell at high prices, we should accumulate knowledge and market experience for a long time.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!

Very interesting idea. I've never thought about it. Thank for the suggestion, I think I should try doing in your way.
As for the exchange, I'm using CEX https://cex.io/. If you're looking for converting BTC to other crypto, I would recommend checking their currency pairs.
Activity: 476
October 16, 2018, 04:07:32 AM
That is right and if you see that this strategy don't work for short term then practice doing long term holding. And there is another one which is called arbitrage which works perfectly because there are a lot of exchanges around.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 16, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 16, 2018, 01:29:06 AM
Buy low and sell high still the best tips but in this situation, we are difficult to see this chance because the price does not increase higher. But we could still buy low and sell if the price increase and I think we can do this over and over so we can make a lot of profit. I think this will happen until the end of this year so we can prepare to collect more bitcoin and we can sell bitcoin when the price increase higher later.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
October 16, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

Any help is appreciated!
of course there are some people who use bitcoin to be converted to other currencies if it can benefit them, but I prefer to use bitcoin to buy other altcoins to do my trading, so for example both of them will increase, of course my money will increase, and when altcoin I will go up high and sell it and return it again to bitcoin, for example bitcoin has not increased, even if bitcoin has gone up I will wait for it until the price drops again.
Activity: 546
October 16, 2018, 01:05:23 AM
Buy low sell high it is still very good technique for new traders. But you can't get success in trading by using this method every time. Now you need to learn fundamental analysis also.

This method works well for all traders, and for the most experienced guys as well. I try to use it all the time when it is possible. Now, for instance, we have to buy the crypto.
Activity: 700
October 14, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
Buy low sell high it is still very good technique for new traders. But you can't get success in trading by using this method every time. Now you need to learn fundamental analysis also.

instead we trade basically by buying at a low price and selling it when the price has risen higher than when we bought it, then we will be able to get the profit we have been waiting for. so I think the technique if it's still being used properly and continues to be patient can still be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: