Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low sell high? - page 5. (Read 5017 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 06:11:56 AM
You can virtually buy  low and sell high in any platform, this is the root of any good trade which will make the trader profit. All other exchange can be used for same purpose. The strategy of buying low to sale high can be achieved by studying the market movement and  enter the trade at lowest low so that you can make real profit from the trading, If you enter on wrong timing the profit may be small or you just break even. So timing is all in buying low to sale high.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
indeed now we have to buy coins that are in the bitcoin market at a low price and sell at high prices, I can trade can also buy coins at low prices and sell coins at high prices in order to get a lot of profit

Yes you are right, the market right now is currently low and you should take advantage of the current situation in order to earn more profit in the market.
I typically do not agree with your interpretation of purchase low promote high. In maximum contexts, purchase low sell high is reference to arbitrage in crypto. there may be no ancient or implicit foundation that purchase low sell high has to do with valuation. In fact after I consider buy low sell high i'm thinking about day traders trying to calculate a brief term mathematical "fashion"  to make a quick return; essentially time arbitrage.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 05:44:24 AM
Im agree with this buy low and sell high method. It is a strategic way to earn profit from your coins. You can buy coins or invest while the price is dump and sell it higher sothat your profit will come back.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
October 09, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
You can buy when the price is low and when prices fall and sell when it rises again and you must be able to do this method to be able to get a lot of profit
Traders are in favor of this strategy because they look for maximum profit as a result of using low amount in the beginning in low market and then selling of it in high market will generate maximum profit. On the other hand if you buy on normal or average price you will not get benefit in terms of savings as you will get it only in low market so consider low market as the best starting market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
You can buy when the price is low and when prices fall and sell when it rises again and you must be able to do this method to be able to get a lot of profit
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 03:41:18 AM
Yes, you really should be the movement of traders who do is buy cheap and sell it when the price goes up or when the price has become very expensive, do not let you do the worst, do not let you buy expensive and sell cheap because it will make you lose.
I think buying at a low price, and selling it at a price that is quite attractive is the basis of trading. Well, many people want to use things like this in different markets. but it's more difficult to do it than make a strategy.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
September 24, 2018, 03:31:24 AM
That is a basic idea of trading. But knowing when is high and when low that is different story. If you see high/low touching same level 3 times there is no guaranty that 4th time high/low will be same level. If it would be that easy we all be a millionaire.

To know how to trade you need experience and lots of practice.

Otherwise for converting BTC to other token/coin - you can do this on every crypto exchange. I advice you to use the big ones like binance, kucoin, coinex...

Always check the exchange requirements. Some have min. deposit and min withdraw or you'll lose you money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
Yes, you really should be the movement of traders who do is buy cheap and sell it when the price goes up or when the price has become very expensive, do not let you do the worst, do not let you buy expensive and sell cheap because it will make you lose.
Activity: 420
September 24, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
this is called arbitrage, you need to look for a fraction of the difference in order to make a profit and you need thousands of such transactions to make the profit was tangible
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 05:48:22 AM
In my opinion if you want to trading then exchange is good way for use Bitcoin. You can buy and sell in exchange and if you can trade then you can make profit.
In exchange you can buy coin low rate and sell coin high rate
Activity: 50
September 22, 2018, 05:45:53 AM
This is the great business buy low sell high.If you want to do this then you buy more bitcoin when price is low and hold the bitcoins for high price.When price will be high then you sell.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 05:31:17 AM
In my opinion, the most adequate and safe strategy, now just buy and do not trade, unless of course there were free funds. The market is very unpredictable, and the chance of a reversal is growing every day!
Not to rise, in my opinion the market will soon recover strongly, so I think we wait patiently, sometimes the market will go up, now is the time to buy and store

the market is recovering, of course, this is sure to happen, but right when we all don't know for sure, we can only hope that in the near future the market can recover and stabilize.
things that can be done now have to wait patiently and return to buy coins that we have invested in low prices so that the portfolio does not go down very low.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 22, 2018, 05:00:13 AM
In my opinion, the most adequate and safe strategy, now just buy and do not trade, unless of course there were free funds. The market is very unpredictable, and the chance of a reversal is growing every day!
Not to rise, in my opinion the market will soon recover strongly, so I think we wait patiently, sometimes the market will go up, now is the time to buy and store
Activity: 22
September 22, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
but coinbase take too much fees 
copper member
Activity: 728
September 22, 2018, 12:04:58 AM
however you furthermore may have to apprehend it is not as smooth as t sounds. this is a marketplace and if the complete approach you have is to buy low and promote excessive, you may virtually discover yourself buying high and panicking to sell low if care is not taken. The marketplace is very volatile and you will need a number of understanding and precept to do properly inside the market and maximum specially for daytrading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
September 21, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
Holding your coins is without a doubt the safest path and it's one that is going to give a lot of profits if you hold your coins for long enough, but if you really want to make a lot of money in this market you will have to take a huge risk and begin to trade, that is the only way to get as rich as many people want unfortunately for many of them the only outcome that they would get is to lose all their money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
personally I have never used the this method and every time I make an investment to buy it with money, I think for now it is not necessary to use this method because the price of bitcoin is already very low, if you have saved another coin and want to buy bitcoin you should buy it with other capital and keep other coins that you already have.
but if you want to convert bitcoin to another coin, I suggest choosing a potential altcoin like ETH, BCH and ADA. in my opinion these coins have a good future for growth in value.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 03:09:25 PM
Activity: 700
September 13, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
Right now I think it is better only to sell, when certain asset is already has pumped. Personally I am not going to buy anything now, I only trade through marginal trading and open shorts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 13, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!
Yes I think this is quite a common strategy used by many people in the cryptocurrency market. in this you invest in the market when the prices are the least and then liquidate the investments when the prices are highest. This is easy strategy but the toughest part is to predict that when the price would be least and when the price would be highest. This creates panic when after buying, the prices decreases further.
Pages:
Jump to: