Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy me this phone i will pay you in bitcoin - page 3. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I simply not come here as you can see https://brawker.com/ is gone now so i am not able to my buy more item with my bitcoins so i come here
Ok im out of here. I was just trying to warn others that this smells like a big scam to me, and not even a well thought out one.
Proove me wrong and agree to escrow, you could even ask one the escrow providers to allow a muli-sig escrow so not even they can run with your coins.
Can you even show your btc wallet account balance so we know you have this amount to pay in the first place?

FUCK OFF I AM NOT SCAM AND WHY I SHOW PROOF TO YOU WHO ARE YOU I WILL SHOW PROOF ONLY TO THE BUYER HE WILL GET MY REAL NAME HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE SO YOU JUST SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH   Angry
Lol, good luck with your "sale" now.
See ya i won't post here again, i have said all that needs to be said.
If anyone gets scammed by this now it's there own fault.

And im not asking you to show me proof im asking you to show the community the proof.

GOOD GO AWAY

COMMUNITY WILL SEE PROOF WHEN TIME WILL COME

I WILL DO DEAL ONLY WITH MY COUNTRY PERSON
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Ok im out of here. I was just trying to warn others that this smells like a big scam to me, and not even a well thought out one.
Proove me wrong and agree to escrow, you could even ask one the escrow providers to allow a muli-sig escrow so not even they can run with your coins.
Can you even show your btc wallet account balance so we know you have this amount to pay in the first place?

FUCK OFF I AM NOT SCAM AND WHY I SHOW PROOF TO YOU WHO ARE YOU I WILL SHOW PROOF ONLY TO THE BUYER HE WILL GET MY REAL NAME HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE SO YOU JUST SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH   Angry
Lol, good luck with your "deal" now.
See ya i won't post here again, i have said all that needs to be said.
If anyone gets scammed by this now it's there own fault.

And im not asking you to show me proof im asking you to show the community the proof.

FUCK OFF I AM NOT SCAM AND WHY I SHOW PROOF TO YOU WHO ARE YOU I WILL SHOW PROOF ONLY TO THE BUYER HE WILL GET MY REAL NAME HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER SO YOU JUST SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH   Angry
legendary

There is a extreamly low risk that you will loose your bitcoins if both parties agree on on reputable escrow from this list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-list-108716

Also if you are just going to add something to your post then just update an old one instead of creating a new post each time (probably just to up your post count for sig payment)

I cannot take low risk any risk at all hey your not from my country dude let it go i like it if my own country person to do this buy it for me
legendary

There is a extreamly low risk that you will loose your bitcoins if both parties agree on on reputable escrow from this list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-list-108716

Also if you are just going to add something to your post then just update an old one instead of creating a new post each time (probably just to up your post count for sig payment)
Edit: Plus why no escrow? Escrow is availble to secure both parties in a deal, not just one side.
[/quote]

No escrow because if the buyer cancel the order he will get his money easily but what about me i am using bitcoins if the escrow person not return back my bitcoins i will loss it forever its big risk
I will post the tracking code here so buyer can also track the the item shipping once i get the item i will release the bitcoins no escrow i cannot risk my bitcoins
You cannot risk your bitcoins but you expect another user to risk loosing there cash.
How much in AUD or USD does this item cost?

Hi price 94.450 USD and its from india online shop not international cash never risk of loss easily but bitcoins can lost easily once sent you will never get it back for this bitcoin is high risk
legendary
I will post the tracking code here so buyer can also track the the item shipping once i get the item i will release the bitcoins no escrow i cannot risk my bitcoins
You cannot risk your bitcoins but you expect another user to risk loosing there cash.
How much in AUD or USD does this item cost?

Edit: Plus why no escrow? Escrow is availble to secure both parties in a deal, not just one side.
You will have to login to my account and buy it http://www.snapdeal.com item is in my cart price 5999 inr
Pages:
Jump to: