Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 17. (Read 82681 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 28, 2019, 05:02:33 PM
In my opinion, buy now. But it should be 20% of what you have decided to invest. We don't know what will be the move of market. At every dip or low, keep adding few % so that you will not regret buying at high level. Someone has said that, there is always an opportunity to to invest when markets are in bad situation.
Then off course  next level is to wait because it's always beneficial to go with long term investment for better gains.

Agree with buying the dips strategy since there is no way to be fully sure of final bottom of any coin. Also, it is practically impossible to catch absolute bottoms and tops except in hindsight.

Catching both is a lottery, there is no way to predict any of the two. However, if you are a long-term believer there is not much you need to do except for investing and waiting.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
February 26, 2019, 03:10:50 PM
From all indications, we are on our way to the bull run and anyone who didn't take advantage of the massive drop to fill their bags will regret later.
Since we know that market always operates in cycles. One time high, the other time low. It has been low for sometime now and if we talk about the rise, it would not be insane to do so. And what do you think would you wait for? This is the lowest price Bitcoin could reach. No more falls so better move quickly and do not miss out. People are investing due to FOMO and you are still waiting for more fall.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
February 26, 2019, 06:07:51 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Portfolio diversification is good but don't buy too many altcoins because that proves you haven't thoroughly analyzed. We only need to invest 3-5 altcoins and carefully analyze before investing.
Buy at the moment, I feel that our market is about to be pumped after this dump.
I recommend you only buy ETH and XRP. Those 2 altcoins are struggling to win 2nd place and it is constantly increasing in recent years.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 05:53:54 AM

Wait and see the right time to buy. Just my thought.  Smiley
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 26, 2019, 03:17:40 AM
I think now is a good time to buy. I like the fact that the market began to recover quickly. Usually it brings a good profit.
However, it all depends on you alone, but if you look at it now it's better to buy because the price of coins is cheap and hopefully your decision can be right
We have to make it based on our decision so we would blame no one in case we are wrong.
Also, that's being independent here and you are ready for more decision making if you can stand your own based on your evaluation.
Since no one would know the future price, it's just only our prediction that we will make, it could either be right or wrong, so we should accept the outcome.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 25, 2019, 07:00:40 PM
I think now is a good time to buy. I like the fact that the market began to recover quickly. Usually it brings a good profit.
However, it all depends on you alone, but if you look at it now it's better to buy because the price of coins is cheap and hopefully your decision can be right
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
February 25, 2019, 04:37:34 PM
If you are not sure where market goes, then do dollar cost averaging strategy, the best strategy if you are long term holder. With this strategy you will not miss the opportunity to buy crypto for low price because you are constantly buying cryptocurrencies no matter the price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 03:56:17 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 25, 2019, 03:05:40 PM
In my opinion, buy now. But it should be 20% of what you have decided to invest. We don't know what will be the move of market. At every dip or low, keep adding few % so that you will not regret buying at high level. Someone has said that, there is always an opportunity to to invest when markets are in bad situation.
Then off course  next level is to wait because it's always beneficial to go with long term investment for better gains.

Agree with buying the dips strategy since there is no way to be fully sure of final bottom of any coin. Also, it is practically impossible to catch absolute bottoms and tops except in hindsight.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 25, 2019, 02:42:15 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 25, 2019, 02:13:05 PM
Most of the coin has gone higher than it use to be so I will say,if anyone want to invest invest now, we must be sure that the price will not drop in days to come.
You are right it is good time to buy because price is not very high but it will be high very soon, so better is to buy now without waiting any more, those who are waiting to see stabilization will not get anything at the end infect they will repent so badly for not buying/ investing on right time so don’t waste time anymore just buy and make plan to hold for long term.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
February 25, 2019, 10:12:07 AM
If you buy now cryptocurrency in the future for you will not be much difference for how much you bought it for 80$ or 150$. Since I am sure that bullrun will be able to increase the price of all cryptocurrencies by 10-100 times. Be confident in your actions. And if you decide to enter this market for sure, there will be no better time.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 25, 2019, 08:30:58 AM
in my opinion, the best strategy is to purchase in stages. When u think the price is very low, you can invest 20% of the funds. u can continue to wait for a lower price.

The best way is to use cost average. Don't go all in at any point in time. Rather purchase in pre-defined time intervals or if there is a great opportunity you think to have identified.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 24, 2019, 09:12:02 AM
in my opinion, the best strategy is to purchase in stages. When u think the price is very low, you can invest 20% of the funds. u can continue to wait for a lower price.
Did you read with a caliper? I have the ability to read the graph of the price of the intuitive engine of the right point and find it as the “point of the inlet” and then read the 20% and then calculate the temperature of my inquiries.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 24, 2019, 06:48:10 AM
You should first take a research on a coin you want to buy and find if the coin is already good to buy. Traders usually use technical and fundamental analysis before buying a coin while the investors seem to depend on forecast and speculation by some market experts. So to help yourself find the right coin and the right time to buy, better to learn more on how the cryptocurrencies works and behave.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
February 24, 2019, 06:17:50 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
February 24, 2019, 05:56:45 AM
Actually it depends on us if we think it is the time to buy or not, But we need to be careful always if we are buyer because sometimes of the coins are no have value in the future. So must better to choose the coins that have a future or potential.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 05:31:27 AM
You don't need to wait because you don't know the exact time to buy. Try to learn and analyze techniques so you can choose the best times to buy, as the market is now going up strongly and this time is good for you to buy
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 05:29:09 AM
It's early to add some coins to your portfolio as a crypto enthusiast. The bull run is yet to come, you know it comes like a thief in the night. So in my own opinion, Buy some coins with very good project backings and hold for long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 05:13:50 AM
It is the perfect time to buy or invest for a long time in crypto. As if, today BTC and ETH price are up. Otherwise, the cryptocurrency price very dumps. When BTC and eth price are stable then all crypto price are ups. so, I say today is a good opportunity to buy crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: