Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 19. (Read 82681 times)

copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
February 23, 2019, 04:32:31 AM
If anyone is buying right now, then except the market is not really starting to recover, then that person is on a long thing. If the market falls back now it will be a loss
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
February 23, 2019, 03:41:37 AM
Before the market pumps again, it's better to buy coins. We must be able to take advantage of all the opportunities that exist because I think the market will continue to rise. The market will not go down further because it appears that in recent days prices have stabilized.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
February 23, 2019, 03:37:34 AM
I think at the moment it is better to wait a bit, as the bearish trend is still going on, and I think it is worth if you buy it only at a minimum percentage !
Wait for what ? In my opinion, the trend has lost its prime youth and now it is about to get over.
In a time like this, you have to act quickly to claim a handsome amount of your coins. This is something that makes you well off in future. In addition, hodl once you invest in coins.

The market is not so elastic and the price might move up slowly rather something against what many among us expects but that should be okay because this is how the market works.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 07:01:21 PM
I rather buy now to wait for the bull run. The market has shown positive signs in recent time and its obvious that the good days will be back soon. Xlm, Xrp, eth, mtcn, BTC are all yearning for the next major bull run
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 07:00:43 PM
I think that right now is not worth buying. Wait until prices fall a little and start investing, but only gradually, as the market now has approximately equal chances to go up or down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 22, 2019, 06:50:49 PM
my opinion for now is better to wait for the market to rise again. because of course the current market is starting to increase slowly. so we better wait for the situation to be good as prices start to rise again. because now we are starting to see improvement again, hopefully this isn't just temporary.
Activity: 560
February 22, 2019, 06:35:35 PM
From all indications, we are on our way to the bull run and anyone who didn't take advantage of the massive drop to fill their bags will regret later.
Activity: 263
February 22, 2019, 06:27:53 PM
It seems that we are approaching the level of the bottom. If there is no firm certainty, divide the investment into 3 parts. 33% spend now on the top 10 cryptocurrency. Next, try to wait for a further fall. If it seems that this is the bottom, buy another 33%. Do not tempt fate if you are not a professional. As soon as it moves up, buy for the rest. But with the given algorithm, it is necessary to follow the courses very carefully.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 22, 2019, 05:55:43 PM
Now it is quite possible to wait before investing in the crypto market, now prices have already begun to rise and you need to wait for the next correction to buy with the maximum profit for yourself.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 05:52:27 PM
I think now it's better to wait for a very determined time until the time comes

as we know now the market is experiencing a very significant downward trend

And we can buy the number of coins to speculate, however, the invested funds must be at risk. because we don't know when the market will rise again.
Activity: 336
February 22, 2019, 05:51:52 PM
The crypto market has started gaining some momentum and if you have not purchased some coins at the moment then i don't know what you are waiting for because the crypto market might go slightly bullish at any point in time. This is the right time to invest to gain profits later.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 05:43:54 PM

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
I think you should go and buy now specially that the price is low. If you buy now you could accumulate more profit. And besides, what's there to lose? It would be profitable now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 05:34:15 PM
I believe that you can invest in the crypto market at any time. Even if you do not have the best price to enter the crypto market. You will be able to compensate your losses by trading on crypto exchanges.
I would not recommend trading to beginners , as they can go even into the negative, it is better to stay in the transaction and wait for the market to turn into a plus and then learns to trade on these funds!
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
February 22, 2019, 05:24:22 PM
What are you waiting for when the market grows and prices become too expensive? We already had the opportunity to buy at the bottom, now the market may well grow and stay at higher positions.

I also think that the bottom has been found and prices will not return to so low never. I think shopping should be done now, because with a long-term investment, a very high profit can be achieved from this level.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 22, 2019, 05:20:16 PM
I believe that you can invest in the crypto market at any time. Even if you do not have the best price to enter the crypto market. You will be able to compensate your losses by trading on crypto exchanges.

Trading isn't the best advice in my opinion. Rather pick a few coins that you think will be strong in the future and just keep them (off exchange, of course).
Activity: 490
February 22, 2019, 04:59:09 PM
What are you waiting for when the market grows and prices become too expensive? We already had the opportunity to buy at the bottom, now the market may well grow and stay at higher positions.
There is no full confidence that the current growth will last long enough, but if it turns out that this is the beginning of a bull run, then there will be no more chances to buy a cryptocurrency at a normal price
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 22, 2019, 12:01:44 PM
Activity: 602
February 22, 2019, 11:53:43 AM
I think it’s a perfect time to buy coins or token from this low market. Market is trying to re bounce so if we buy coins now than we can make a good profit after re bounce of market.
So we can say its best time for buy but not for selling.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
February 22, 2019, 11:45:20 AM

A good time exists now and those who had invested at 3500$ has already made 400$ on one btc in just a months or so . Also now price will rise in bull run and will give us multiple returns in this year as this year can be better than 2017 .
yes, of course this is an expectation for all crypto users, hopefully this year can be better than 2017, although there has been a long correction in the past year, slowly the market price movements have begun to experience a slight increase even though not drastically but believed by all people price increases will continue
Activity: 518
February 22, 2019, 11:03:42 AM
If you have the opportunity to buy more coins, while the bear market prevails, then you need to use it!
I agree, now buy very well, especially in this market, I think you can buy many of the altcoins , as they can after such a bear market to grow very much !
Pages:
Jump to: