Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 25. (Read 82681 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
February 17, 2019, 01:01:11 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
This is now the right time to buy cryptocurrencies so we should not wait more time. The market is know recovering so we should now make investment because the prices of most of cryptocurrencies are still low. If you have enough information, then you can ensure that you can make high returns.

Market cap value still stable at $120billions dollar for several weeks and bitcoin price still around $3600. Its true that this is a right time for buying coin or good token because the price very low. No one can predict when market recover but i am confident it will happen soon
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 12:10:14 AM
It depends on you, but for me I will buy now, because tokens are so low and now is the time that you can buy token in a low price, so buy now and wait until the price of them increase and go sell so you can have profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 10:29:50 PM
Looking at the current market situation, Bitcoin and Ethereum will start to rise. And if you want to buy now, I think it's very good. And I personally profit from short-term trading. Some large volume coins are certainly very easy to change. So I use it to buy coins and sell coins quickly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 10:20:27 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy. I do not think that in the coming years there will be a too favorable situation for growth and the new bullrun wound will not seem something obvious.
Even if in the coming years will not be a favorable situation for growth and growth itself, it is still now necessary to buy coins, a couple of years of waiting will pay off with full in my opinion
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 16, 2019, 09:51:32 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
This is now the right time to buy cryptocurrencies so we should not wait more time. The market is know recovering so we should now make investment because the prices of most of cryptocurrencies are still low. If you have enough information, then you can ensure that you can make high returns.
Activity: 200
February 16, 2019, 08:51:09 PM
You see that you have to make your decision. You have to say that it is good to be faking in your own mind. And see the investment in the current market is very risky, so you have to verify a lot and then invest in it. Most of the tokens are fake now, they have to be protected if there is risk.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 06:58:55 PM
It depends on how much money you have now and how much information you have of the market.
Activity: 574
February 16, 2019, 06:53:44 PM
I'm still waiting for the prices to go down and although the market has gone up a bit now, I'm still confident that it will go down soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
February 16, 2019, 03:57:22 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy. I do not think that in the coming years there will be a too favorable situation for growth and the new bullrun wound will not seem something obvious.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2019, 03:48:31 PM
If you are going to buy promising coins, then it is better to buy now.
Now in a period of decline of the market and its beginning of growth, upward coins that will have a future are sold at a good price.

I think everyone wants to buy nominal promising coins. The fact is that not everyone can appreciate this perspective in a project or a coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 03:15:26 PM
If you are going to buy promising coins, then it is better to buy now.
Now in a period of decline of the market and its beginning of growth, upward coins that will have a future are sold at a good price.
Activity: 406
February 16, 2019, 02:59:15 PM
buying now seems good, especially now the market has shown signs of wanting to rise. so buying now is the best choice. and if you're lucky, maybe there will be a pump soon.
Even if the bull run is not soon, it is still necessary to buy coins and wait, prices have fallen so low that any, even a slight increase will make a profit, which is good in such a weak market
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 16, 2019, 02:46:03 PM
buying now seems good, especially now the market has shown signs of wanting to rise. so buying now is the best choice. and if you're lucky, maybe there will be a pump soon.
I'm more thinking of daily trading for market conditions like this whereas to invest with large funds I have to think twice about starting it. According to me, the market has not yet given a sign that it is duty to pump
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
February 16, 2019, 02:32:15 PM
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 16, 2019, 02:08:33 PM
When you invest somewhere you have to look for many factors.  And keep in mind that never put all your money in one place end or in one time. If you think this is the right time to invest then put some of your investment now and wait to see the market direction. There is no perfect time you have to make the time perfect. And one more thing if you are a day trader then you can invest any time but if you think you gonna hold your token for a long period. Then this is a good team for investment as my opinion. But always took time and do some research on your own before investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
February 16, 2019, 01:59:59 PM
I do not understand what you want to wait because investments in the long term are not relevant now. I lost 60% of my crypto portfolio following a holding strategy. I think this will be a good lesson for you. It is best to conduct a short-term trade with it you will get a lot more profit. As well as keep part of their investments in ETH and XRP.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 01:01:08 AM
Buy now and wait for results in the future, this is not a bad idea, if you are sure to buy coins now and wait for the market to rise again and you can sell it, you must be patient to be able to get results in the future, because I believe the market will rise again even though it's gradually
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
February 16, 2019, 12:51:57 AM
You should set your own goals, and the level of profit you want. Then start buying and holding. Don't be afraid to lose and wait, be confident and invest because this market in the future will surely become huge

Getting afraid is a big hindrance in investing, when you are not confident, you'll not be able to make a right judgement.

The risk is already here and you should already accept that, no matter what happen, bad or good, just always stick with your goal.
Normally, market changes from time to time, that's what we called volatility but your goal is always constant.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 11:00:12 AM
My concern is not only about the marketcap, but also the prices of the individual coins. Although a good reflection of a reasonable price on the entire market is important, but if that does not happen, then we have to wake up to the call of the individual coins,particularly the coin of interest. I have seen some quite number of good coins that are very much likely going to grow in this 2019 and those are the ones i am going for.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 15, 2019, 10:12:36 AM
You should set your own goals, and the level of profit you want. Then start buying and holding. Don't be afraid to lose and wait, be confident and invest because this market in the future will surely become huge
Pages:
Jump to: