Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2600 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
December 13, 2019, 04:53:41 AM
Yeah, do not depend on others opinion. Buy now if you want we can say that it is good to  buy now, $7200 is the current price of bitcoin better to buy now, and buy some alts too! Because I think bitcoin will go and be high on 2020 just wait for it. Try to do some arbitraging too it could be helpful.
In the world of trading it should be like that, Don't depend on other people's opinions because it can make you doubt.So you must have your own analysis. If we look at the current price of Bitcoin has touched $ 7200 and I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. I am sure the price of Bitcoin will rise again to $ 9,000.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 13, 2019, 04:45:44 AM
Bitcoin is a long-term profit so just keep calm and HODL Cool
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
December 13, 2019, 04:28:27 AM
Yeah, do not depend on others opinion. Buy now if you want we can say that it is good to  buy now, $7200 is the current price of bitcoin better to buy now, and buy some alts too! Because I think bitcoin will go and be high on 2020 just wait for it. Try to do some arbitraging too it could be helpful.

Yup, if Botcoin's price is high, other cryptocurrencies are also profitable. It is said that this moment is great if you want to buy Bitcoin. Check also this article about buying Bitcoin when its price is low: https://buycoinnow.com/blog/buy-bitcoin-when-the-price-is-low
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 13, 2019, 03:20:36 AM
You should not rely to others opinion, if you want to acquire bitcoin tell your self what kind of a trader or investor are you? Are you the one who like short term trader or long term trader? If you can identify it then you can know what kind of strategies that you should use? Are you the one who using counter trend strategies or the one who following the trend? There are a lot of opportunities in the market and you can find these if you know what kind of a trader you are. If you are a swing trader then simple buy on support and sell it in resistance.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 13, 2019, 02:01:39 AM
Considering the fact that you intend having a long term investment, i will suggest that you buy, knowing that whenever there is a drift in price, it will eventually go back up. Also, considering the fact that the market is currently at a support range, i think you should buy.
Long term investors can easily decide to keep buying the coins since they know that the chance of rise is possible if you can patiently wait.
There's no exact position since there's a lots of market movements what you need is to have a good knowledge from doing your research
and keep being updated so you'll be able to understand all the risk and all the potentials that you can get from your investment.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
December 13, 2019, 01:48:53 AM
You should not rely to others opinion, if you want to acquire bitcoin tell your self what kind of a trader or investor are you? Are you the one who like short term trader or long term trader? If you can identify it then you can know what kind of strategies that you should use? Are you the one whonusing counter trend strategies or the one who following the trend? There are a lot of opportunities in the market and you can find these if you know what kind of a trader you are. If you are a swing trader then simple buy on support and sell it in resistance.
It is true, you should know if you are a position trader or a passive trader. There are a lot trading setups and it really depends on who you are. In my opinion, even the price of bitcoin is still cheap; it is still not the best time to buy because the market is still downtrend and there is a possibility that it will form more lower higs and lower lows that will make the price of bitcoin to go cheaper.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 13, 2019, 12:27:35 AM
Considering the fact that you intend having a long term investment, i will suggest that you buy, knowing that whenever there is a drift in price, it will eventually go back up. Also, considering the fact that the market is currently at a support range, i think you should buy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 12, 2019, 10:29:34 PM
You should not rely to others opinion, if you want to acquire bitcoin tell your self what kind of a trader or investor are you? Are you the one who like short term trader or long term trader? If you can identify it then you can know what kind of strategies that you should use? Are you the one who using counter trend strategies or the one who following the trend? There are a lot of opportunities in the market and you can find these if you know what kind of a trader you are. If you are a swing trader then simple buy on support and sell it in resistance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
December 12, 2019, 09:27:18 PM
I think you should start buying bitcoin for long tẻm with 50% your balance. Bitcoin price still stay on 7000$ support and this seem a strong support for long term, but in crypto anything can happen so you must leave 50% balance incase 7000$ support broken.  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 02, 2019, 11:08:22 PM
I think buying bitcoin to hold for the long term, now is the best option to buy at $6500- $7000, because at that price I think the last limit before the price of bitcoin rises even higher. and I see that at the price there is strong support that is difficult to penetrate.
Without a doubt there is a very strong support at 7000 and as soon as the price went below that level the market reacted almost immediately and recovered, but despite all of this the outlook of the market is still very negative, the recovery only lasted a few days and since then we have had three consecutive negative days and it is fair to ask ourselves if that strong support is going to hold if the bears try to break it once again during the next days.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
November 28, 2019, 11:36:59 AM
I think buying bitcoin to hold for the long term, now is the best option to buy at $6500- $7000, because at that price I think the last limit before the price of bitcoin rises even higher. and I see that at the price there is strong support that is difficult to penetrate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 28, 2019, 03:33:48 AM
buying bitcoin can sometimes be done at any time. now the price of bitcoin has decreased. if it is lucky and bitcoin has increased I think it might be able to be used as a good choice, because in the future if bitcoin has increased it will definitely give a good profit
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
November 28, 2019, 02:37:47 AM
We think that now bitcoin go on up to $7 800 like minimun https://neironix.io/news/numbers/bitcoin_price_analysis_on_november_28_growth_to_7_500_after_hacking_largest_korean_crypto_exchange/ ,then we can will see some correction, but also we can see strong upward impulse, which can riched price to $8 400.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 27, 2019, 11:05:17 PM
As of this date, probably this will be a solid floor for BTC so you should probably buy now actually unless we still crash back to 4k and that would be your best buy for sure.
I see that currently, the price of Bitcoin is at $7162 (down 15% from last week).  I'm not sure the price of Bitcoin will go down to $ 4k, most likely the price of Bitcoin will go down to $6k...  just suggestion, if the trend is still red, then the best time to buy Bitcoin when at price $6k.
In my opinion, price of $6000 may come back again because for the past 2 days we have all witnessed the huge collapse of the crypto market so any prediction can happen. At present, the bear market is continuing and making many investors feel depressed. I think the price range from $6000 to $7000 will be suitable for long-term investors and should consider choosing to make higher profits in the next period.

Of course, the risk will be higher than normal but if you are patient then the investment will be very valuable in the future.
The price recovered a little bit during the previous days but it is doubtful that this is going to be a big recovery as the one that we saw was some weeks ago, in fact I have problems seeing the price recovering above 8000 and it is entirely possible that we could see a price below 6000 during the next weeks and that will be the perfect moment to buy bitcoin since I doubt we're going to see a price cheaper than that during the next months and it is possible will never see a price that cheap again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 25, 2019, 05:22:21 PM
Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

As of now the price of the bitcoin are in $7k value and Ill think it is worth for now to buy bitcoin on that price.
And hold it until the price of bitcoin are going to $10k price or more than that price it take.

If you want to get more profit in investing not only bitcoin are going you to invest. Just try another altcoins that are trusted Ill think those are worth also and get you more profit.

As of now the price of Bitcoin decreased a lot compared to the previous high price and my feeling towards the market is we should enter the market and start buying the Bitcoin at the current value and it will surely help us to make a decent profit when the price starts increasing after halving. So we should wait patiently for the market recovery.

Yes previously bitcoin are in high enough and now it drop for $7,163. Maybe it can recover soon so we need to wait for that.

We all know this could be really happen so Ill think we are ready for that bitcoin decreased the price.
And this year are not same as we experience in the past year of 2017, So we can sure bitcoin can drop this so much.
Waiting patiently is the best way for us now if we want to earn from bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
November 23, 2019, 11:19:28 AM
As of now the price of Bitcoin decreased a lot compared to the previous high price and my feeling towards the market is we should enter the market and start buying the Bitcoin at the current value and it will surely help us to make a decent profit when the price starts increasing after halving. So we should wait patiently for the market recovery.

what happened on this weekend its because the negative sentiment from china, i wonder what the heck happened of that people.
and for reminded , before china president make a sentiment for market about a few weeks ago. demand for btc not as much now.
i just worried another dump will come continueously before halving.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 23, 2019, 01:59:53 AM
Hi all,

It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?

As of now the price of the bitcoin are in $7k value and Ill think it is worth for now to buy bitcoin on that price.
And hold it until the price of bitcoin are going to $10k price or more than that price it take.

If you want to get more profit in investing not only bitcoin are going you to invest. Just try another altcoins that are trusted Ill think those are worth also and get you more profit.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 22, 2019, 10:07:10 PM
As of this date, probably this will be a solid floor for BTC so you should probably buy now actually unless we still crash back to 4k and that would be your best buy for sure.
I see that currently, the price of Bitcoin is at $7162 (down 15% from last week).  I'm not sure the price of Bitcoin will go down to $ 4k, most likely the price of Bitcoin will go down to $6k...  just suggestion, if the trend is still red, then the best time to buy Bitcoin when at price $6k.
In my opinion, price of $6000 may come back again because for the past 2 days we have all witnessed the huge collapse of the crypto market so any prediction can happen. At present, the bear market is continuing and making many investors feel depressed. I think the price range from $6000 to $7000 will be suitable for long-term investors and should consider choosing to make higher profits in the next period.

Of course, the risk will be higher than normal but if you are patient then the investment will be very valuable in the future.
Merit: 260
November 22, 2019, 06:27:01 PM
Hi all,

Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 22, 2019, 01:37:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: