Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2600 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 31, 2019, 12:29:01 PM
As per the analysis and prediction, it looks like the price of bitcoin will most likely to drop between the range ko 8400 - 8600 and i think if that will happen then it will be good price to buyback and the price could jump back to 9k.

There is a huge support so once it breaks out then it will go drop and take advantage of it and we don't know when it will jump up again maybe by this coming week but let's hope.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 31, 2019, 09:23:18 AM
why waiting for buying bitcoin ; halving comming and prices can go to moon ; price can pump to 15000 usd per btc at any moment . who now if we are in bull trap or no?
i think everytime you wait for buying cheap in the end you will buy at expensive price
everything below 10000 usd per btc is good for invest
As long as I have experienced the situation of market, I would say that the market situation is in the bull run now, so waiting for the fall in price would be a little foolish because I do not see any big dump in the market in coming future instead the price will increase up to $15k or more after halving, but even if the price decrease then that decrease will be very little which will not make any difference for investors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 31, 2019, 06:31:53 AM
why waiting for buying bitcoin ; halving comming and prices can go to moon ; price can pump to 15000 usd per btc at any moment . who now if we are in bull trap or no?
i think everytime you wait for buying cheap in the end you will buy at expensive price
People are waiting to make purchases on bitcoin because they have done an analysis of the market so they can indeed make a decision that they have to wait for a decline at a certain point. do we just buy when we want to buy bitcoin? of course we have to do the analysis first instead. at what point do we have to buy bitcoin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
October 31, 2019, 06:32:46 AM
The thought that at every halving the price will boom is little dumb. in one sense the price will go up if the mining difficulty stay constant or growth. Meaning that if miners spend $20,000 per block to get 1 Bitcoin, and after the halve they spend $20,000 to get 0.5 BTC or $40,000 to get 1 BTC, the price will increase. However, there are most likely miners who will stop mining do to higher difficulty and the price will fall. Long term I see the halving as a wash, but short term it may lead to some growth.

Interestingly if you look at Litecoins price history it pretty much always went down after it's halving, and difficulty drops too. Bitcoin always went up after it's halving. Nobody is able to say what will happen but I'm rather bullish. However, i think we need something more powerful than halving event to see what we saw 2017 ATH.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
October 31, 2019, 05:58:39 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 31, 2019, 04:01:53 AM
You should only invest when you feel is time for, i think still bitcoin price is down now and is a good moment to invest, but you should only do it if you are really sure that can wait more time to get a good profit or depends what target you want so, but bitcoin is the best investment in my opinion.
Well it depend on us on when we start to buy, We are have some different thoughts about the time we buy some altcoins but need to search of which on it as of now their are lots of altcoins that have no value or it gonna be useless. But some people in here are waiting on when the bitcoin increase the price. Maybe they expect to get more profit from altcoins buy in the market. And yes bitcoin are the best investment it can use for a long term than the other altcoins.
No, this is not good to wait anymore as much as I know this is the best time to buy because price is already down and we know after this price will only increase. Dumping time has gone now we should buy and wait for the price to pump again that's why just buy and hold as in crypto holding never give you lose but helps to gain profit.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 31, 2019, 03:19:16 AM
the price of Bitcoin now $ 9000+ is the right price to buy Bitcoin

Buying right now I think is also very appropriate, because the price of Bitcoin has shown up trends so many say the price of Altcoin will also follow Bitcoin.You don't need to wait for the price of Bitcoin to fall, I think the down trend of the Bitcoin is over.
the downtrend will not be separated from the trading market
Bitcoin, Ethereum and all cryptocurrencies can experience this at any time
every year, Bitcoin has different ATH and ATL
and next year Bitcoin will definitely repeat this phenomenon, where it is at the lowest price and highest price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 31, 2019, 01:47:28 AM
Buying right now I think is also very appropriate, because the price of Bitcoin has shown up trends so many say the price of Altcoin will also follow Bitcoin.You don't need to wait for the price of Bitcoin to fall, I think the down trend of the Bitcoin is over.
If afraid price will dumped, maybe OP need to split his money and then buy again if price get cheaper for now. But take decision at this price actually already good thing. And if price get cheaper, OP still have money to buy some more. And then only need to wait bitcoin price to increased. Bitcoin price for me is good for long term investment, just set an alarm and don't need to look market price everyday.

We are waiting if bitcoin will reach $ 9k indeed at this time is already low and good to buy, reserve funds must be there now you buy at 9,200k and for reserve funds at the price of $ 9k so we will have the opportunity to get the lowest price, for altcoin can not It is predicted that after bitcoin increases altcoin will only increase slightly, so it is not a recommendation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 31, 2019, 01:46:08 AM
If afraid price will dumped, maybe OP need to split his money and then buy again if price get cheaper for now. But take decision at this price actually already good thing. And if price get cheaper, OP still have money to buy some more. And then only need to wait bitcoin price to increased. Bitcoin price for me is good for long term investment, just set an alarm and don't need to look market price everyday.
if we not.sure with current price and thinking bitcoin price still drop, we should use avergaing or martiangle risk management.it will give us best position although some order in high price.but the weakness this strategy was we will need more balance .or aleast we splitnour balance into three or five order.every order must think about all possibility that might happen someday.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
October 31, 2019, 01:15:55 AM
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 31, 2019, 12:37:26 AM
If there are people who say to wait for bitcoin to go down then do we know when bitcoin goes down and at what point? In my opinion to be more suitable to buy bitcoin is to look at market analysis using indicators that you understand. And your goal is to invest long or short term? all that must be taken into account. not just waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall. bulshit with people who say that.
Indeed, it depends on the strategy. Before investing your money its important to have plan to know your goal whether its a short term or long term.

CUrrent update :
Bitcoin looks strong on it's resistance above 9.2k , it might be the sign of the next pump to 10k according to many people are already optimistic about bitcoin on next year.
I'm sure bitcoin halving will affect much to bitcoin price after the event, and it will bring back the bitcoin domination to crypto space
We are hoping it will really happen, many are expecting that this coming halving might become the reason for bull run to occur so lets just wait and see.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
October 31, 2019, 12:11:10 AM
CUrrent update :
Bitcoin looks strong on it's resistance above 9.2k , it might be the sign of the next pump to 10k according to many people are already optimistic about bitcoin on next year.
I'm sure bitcoin halving will affect much to bitcoin price after the event, and it will bring back the bitcoin domination to crypto space
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 30, 2019, 11:27:22 PM
If there are people who say to wait for bitcoin to go down then do we know when bitcoin goes down and at what point? In my opinion to be more suitable to buy bitcoin is to look at market analysis using indicators that you understand. And your goal is to invest long or short term? all that must be taken into account. not just waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall. bulshit with people who say that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 30, 2019, 06:40:06 PM
Now I strongly advise you to wait. About $8000 should be thought about buying. I believe that we will correct it in this zone. It’s just that such strong growth is impossible without a healthy correction.
I think the we have seen the dip already, bitcoin dropped $6500 this month and it pump to over $10K actually, so this is the time to sell now if a trader were able to buy at that very cheap price, 30%+ increase in one month is a great return already but at this time I am not anymore hoping a drop again as its a big news that drive this price to where it is now.
You can buy bitcoin anytime since you are HODLing your bitcoin for the long-term. You can buy even now.
People worry about buying bitcoin when they are buying bitcoin for the short-term - they buy low and sell high for easy profits.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
October 30, 2019, 02:17:53 PM
When Bitcoin dropped to $ 7,900, almost everyone said that this was a good chance for investment, but I'm not sure that all followers of this advice.  To date, Bitcoin has risen by almost $ 2,500 in a few days and everyone understood what mistake he made.  Personally, I make investments in Bitcoin every month, allocating a certain amount of my funds, but still I need to take into account the moment that investments in Bitcoin will bring good results not in six months and maybe not even in a year, but after a significantly long time.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
October 30, 2019, 09:59:39 AM
The best to do is buying some bitcoin, i think this is the right time, soo dont miss it. Change never came twice. Maybe after bitcoin halving the price will be increase slowly or maybe increase after one years after halving
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 30, 2019, 07:43:55 AM
Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

I think it would be best if you are going to wait first for now, the price of bitcoin has already recovered but not yet to the fullest but still it wouldn't be a good idea to buy bitcoin right now. Selling can be a good thing, it can be considered as a good strategy knowing that if ever the price falls down back again, you will not feel any regret for you have already sold your bitcoin before the price fell down. We should be careful on making decision on such things, always monitor the changes in the price to know what's best to do.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 30, 2019, 07:26:30 AM
Now I strongly advise you to wait. About $8000 should be thought about buying. I believe that we will correct it in this zone. It’s just that such strong growth is impossible without a healthy correction.
I think the we have seen the dip already, bitcoin dropped $6500 this month and it pump to over $10K actually, so this is the time to sell now if a trader were able to buy at that very cheap price, 30%+ increase in one month is a great return already but at this time I am not anymore hoping a drop again as its a big news that drive this price to where it is now.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
October 30, 2019, 03:43:09 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 30, 2019, 03:37:19 AM
Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

I think now is the right time to buy and save it. because I think the price of bitcoin will go up, and if you aim to buy it at 7k, can you make sure that the next day the price drops to your target. in my opinion, you better buy it at this time. recently the chinese news has made bitcoin raise prices. maybe, the price will go up. and whether you do not regret if if the price will continue to rise and your buying targets are not met. I think now is the right time for you to buy. if you are still in doubt, try buying a small amount.
Pages:
Jump to: