Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged? - page 13. (Read 18521 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 09:38:30 AM
The example of the BitTorrent project showed us that there are projects whose tokens are worth buying during the ICO, because after entering the stock exchange they will cost several times more expensive. In the case of BitTorrent, investors managed to increase their investments by an average of 800%. Therefore, I believe that the tokens of such projects should be bought on ICO.
Activity: 238
February 20, 2019, 03:06:49 AM
I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

If you care about the price and not the product, then yes, most of the times, after ico, when the token hits exchange it's price goes down. If you care about the product, then it should not matter when you buy it.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
February 19, 2019, 11:01:24 AM
buying after listing on the exchange is a good choice but usually you can miss the moment because some ICO will usually experience a price increase at that time but only certain ico is not all, buying ICO when not exchanged is the right choice but in the current condition you have to due diligence before investing
Activity: 243
February 19, 2019, 10:59:57 AM
I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

Yes i agree with you. If you want to buy the tokens, i think you should buy in the ICO. Because if we wait for the exchange, the price will goes high. And in the ICO you can get the bonuses too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 19, 2019, 10:46:27 AM
Buy on ICO have advatnges because you can purchase token or altcoins who more cheaper. But is worst of that if the ICO is end and the  coins listed to the market and the price is lower to ICO price so you wate your capital and waste too much time of waiting. They have advatanges  of investing to ICO and  if the coin listed to the market but there is also diasvatanges of the two
now almost all projects that go to the exchanges are traded much lower than the price for which the coins are offered at ICO 
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 19, 2019, 10:42:23 AM
Buy on ICO have advatnges because you can purchase token or altcoins who more cheaper. But is worst of that if the ICO is end and the  coins listed to the market and the price is lower to ICO price so you wate your capital and waste too much time of waiting. They have advatanges  of investing to ICO and  if the coin listed to the market but there is also diasvatanges of the two
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 10:38:46 AM
I think for now buying coins on an exchange will be cheaper so the chances of getting profit are getting bigger. although buying coins at the ICO will get a lot of bonuses, but I think when it has been listed on our exchanges it will still be difficult to make a profit. because the price decline is very unnatural.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 19, 2019, 10:29:36 AM
With the increasing rate of ICOs failure upon exchange listing, I think it is most profitable and safe to buy on the exchange than to get into the ico. But projects that are very good with a good team of market analyst tend to wait after their ico for a better market to list in order to protect their investors from dump. For such ICOs it is better to get into the crowdsale than to wait for exchange listing before you buy.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
February 19, 2019, 10:29:06 AM
actually this is a big dilemma. when the token has not been listed and finally in the listing, the price can go down. or after listing prices can go up. now if we buy before the listing, and the token drops after the listing, we lose. or we buy after the token price listing is stable or tends to fall, we also lose. but in my opinion, it's better to buy before listing because the presentation of profit that can be obtained is greater.

This is always happening when the token is not yet listed for a long time. Some of the investor or bounty hunters dump their token at lowest price as possible just to get out. I think if we want to avoid losing big is not to go all your funds in one ico.

I agree too that we buy in ico because we will never know what will be the outcome. If the price will go down or up. If the price went down and you think the development will lift it in the future then leverage your investment. Buy at very low price to even your holdings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
February 19, 2019, 10:10:14 AM
Everyone has to make his own decision for himself how he will act, it will be your decision, so that then no one is to blame for what will happen. So I never give advice, try and you will understand everything. So earn your experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 19, 2019, 10:08:11 AM
It is really a good decision if we will buy tokens in exchange than in ICO. We cannot ensure if the tokens in the ICO will get listed on an exchange. We can avoid scam ICOs if we are going to buy tokens in exchanges.
Activity: 420
February 19, 2019, 10:02:10 AM
Now almost all projects profitable to buy after entering the stock exchange, as almost 99% of all projects coming out fall in price about X10 down!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 09:34:48 AM

That's quite a bad idea I think? based on my experience, when a coin is listed, right after that, its price is going down since bounty hunters are dumping its price. It cannot be controlled so let time pass for a bit moment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 09:01:34 AM
In this market, it is quite reasonable, because the absolute majority of the coins that hit the stock exchange immediately lost a lot in price!
Activity: 448
February 18, 2019, 11:54:39 PM
buying better at ICO events in my opinion, because they offer big discounts at the start of the sale. but if you buy after being registered dimarket there is no purchase bonus but you can directly trade the coin.

Aside from big discounts, if you buy during ICO, it helps the project to become successful. If the project was successful, you can surely earn huge profit. If you buy in exchanges, there's a huge difference on how much you can possibly earn when you buy during ICO. You missed the opportunity of earning huge profit if you buy in exchanges.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 18, 2019, 11:18:23 PM
buying better at ICO events in my opinion, because they offer big discounts at the start of the sale. but if you buy after being registered dimarket there is no purchase bonus but you can directly trade the coin.
Activity: 420
February 18, 2019, 10:40:49 PM
For me, smart move is buy token once it was release in exchange and very important thing to do is to research first before buying any token. Check if there is really a potential or profit in that token.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2019, 08:35:59 PM
actually this is a big dilemma. when the token has not been listed and finally in the listing, the price can go down. or after listing prices can go up. now if we buy before the listing, and the token drops after the listing, we lose. or we buy after the token price listing is stable or tends to fall, we also lose. but in my opinion, it's better to buy before listing because the presentation of profit that can be obtained is greater.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
February 18, 2019, 08:30:30 PM
The decision to buy during ICO or after listing depends on how promising the project appeared to the investor after performing the thorough research into the project. Some projects can be seen from the scratch that right after listing, the price will begin to rise due to the concept of the project and how demanding the product of the project is.With such projects, buying during ICO is the best.
Activity: 476
February 18, 2019, 07:56:08 PM
Buy coin ICO in the big Exchanger. Or, buy coin ICO held through a large Exchanger such as binance. Because the possibility of a pump will be bigger. And security is guaranteed.
Pages:
Jump to: