Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 22. (Read 4872 times)

copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
Sell now is not the best option. I think it's better to buy now. But it may turn out that in a few days the price of the crypto currency will become even lower.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
I agree, the current market situation is not good for selling and buying. too risky. it's better to wait for the market to stabilize. if there is a signal indicating the price will rise, I will buy some altcoin or bitcoin.
first of all it must have confidence in the future of the crypto currency and even then it will be possible to make some decisions regarding investments. If you have such beliefs, then first of all, without special risk, you can direct your funds to buy etherium and Bitcoin. I think that this is a win-win option.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
I agree, the current market situation is not good for selling and buying. too risky. it's better to wait for the market to stabilize. if there is a signal indicating the price will rise, I will buy some altcoin or bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
Now it is best not to sell or buy anything. Now it is best to observe the market away, because the fall can still continue.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 06:38:46 AM
I am absolutely sure that now it will be an appropriate decision to buy promising coins, to invest in reliable projects that will restore their growth after the market stabilizes.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
I believe that now the prices of many reliable and promising projects are very attractive for profitable investments, when the crypto market will gradually recover.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
Now just do not sell your coins, as the prices are extremely low. You can invest in cryptocurrencies now. However, if the market does not go down further...
Activity: 15
August 12, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
some coins have increased although it is rather slow to make a purchase for some potentially long-term coins
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 11:37:46 AM
I agree with autor - now isn't a good selling time. There were plenty of opportunities to sell coins about month ago. Right now the price is quite deep and it is better to do something not related to crypto and wait for uptrend on the market.
There are even better option - to buy coins with potential when we have such nice discount. I am personaly buying following coins: NEO, GAS, ONT and of course ETH with BTC.
Activity: 700
August 12, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
I do not think that now is a good time to sell a crypto currency. The prices are now low and I think that soon the market will turn up and we will have the opportunity to sell at a higher price.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
August 12, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
sell then wait for the right time to reinvest, I myself sold the funds I had on the cryptocurrency a few weeks ago when the price was pumped and I am currently trying to analyze and wait for the right time to start investing again
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
I also think it's a good time to invest at low prices . Soon the price will start to rise
Activity: 12
August 12, 2018, 11:00:03 AM
I think, now we just need to keep holding, and more importantly, don't panic.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 12, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
When it comes to bitcoin, buying is the best thing you can do nowadays considering the continuous and unpredictable dumps occuring within the market everyday. If you are going to be careless, then you might end up loosing money instead of gaining. Always be smart enough so that you can make the most from the dark days of crypto and turn it in the future to a beneficial one.
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 11:01:05 AM
Seeing the market, we may be very confused and decide to hold or buy more. The price of coins dropped all the way. This may be a good time to buy promising coins in the future. But what if prices do not go up? Of course, this may be the risk of investment encrypt. Now, what we have to do is to take the lead and analyze whether it is the right time to buy, sell or hold.
Now is the right time we buy bitcoin at current prices, so we will also find it easier to get a lot of bitcoin, because now the price is still not expensive.
Activity: 275
August 12, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
Seeing the market, we may be very confused and decide to hold or buy more. The price of coins dropped all the way. This may be a good time to buy promising coins in the future. But what if prices do not go up? Of course, this may be the risk of investment encrypt. Now, what we have to do is to take the lead and analyze whether it is the right time to buy, sell or hold.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
August 12, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
At the moment the market is down, and this can be the right time to buy and when the market is stable and the price of crypto coins increases then it will be the right time to sell.
Activity: 826
August 12, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
When the market is dropping like now then I prefer to hold, I prefer to wait for profit rather than sell but lose, the market is soon recovering so holding is the right choice to get big profits.
Activity: 384
August 12, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
Buy if you have more money and sell when you feel in need. Because that is a choice. So choose according to your condition. And don't focus too much on anything else. But my advice is to buy it rather than sell. Because if you sell now you will regret it in the future.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
For now don't sell it in my opinion, we just enjoy the period where bitcoin value goes down, if you have more money you can buy it. When the market goes down and prices are very low, I think it's a good time to invest. No need to sell
Pages:
Jump to: