Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 21. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
actually it depends on your ability or skill.  if you have more money, you can buy Bitcoin and  invest in. this Time is right Time to buy Bitcoin. you can sell  some coin if you wish. I think, before sell until wait get good price.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 10:30:24 AM
Of course, it's better to buy in the fallen market. You can not bet now, in any case. Unless you really need money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
Yes, now the prices are low and a good time to invest. and do not sell your investment because soon prices will start to rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

For me buying of bitcoin is more profitable because if you buy bitcoin and the bitcoin price are continuously increasing you can earn more money and you can compassionate the money you expend. Also if you are a wise entrepreneur if you buy bitcoins, you need to wait in the exact time when the bitcoin price increase.
I believe that now an excellent option for investment - to buy and hold promising coins for the future. I am confident that with time the prices of coins will start to grow, to bring income to investors.
Activity: 323
August 18, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.

For me buying of bitcoin is more profitable because if you buy bitcoin and the bitcoin price are continuously increasing you can earn more money and you can compassionate the money you expend. Also if you are a wise entrepreneur if you buy bitcoins, you need to wait in the exact time when the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Just waiting for BTC corrections at $ 5800 - $ 6000 / btc
To buy back btc and altcoin.
I think there will still be a decline in the market this time and then he will continue to rise to penetrate prices beyond 2017
Activity: 448
August 18, 2018, 07:04:20 AM
Since the market price is going down to a low percentage, the best thing to do is to buy tokens or coins, its the only chance to buy it in a less amount then sell it in the times of market productivity to a highly percentage, a sure gaining income.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
Yes, this is probably the right time for new investors to invest in Alt. I am keeping a small amount of ETH but can not predict how the market will change.
Activity: 119
August 18, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
beginning to put enormous in this time is to be sure a decent choice. Be that as it may, a few people still have questions and dread that will even now have a major decrease will occur in some an opportunity to come. In spite of the fact that there will be nobody knows yet observed some time back frequently happens to fall in value then they will be anxious on the grounds that in view of it. Nonetheless, it is present and if purchasing a dresser for quite a while is an awesome choice and should do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
In my opinion, it will be unreasonable to sell if the market falls.  Therefore it is better to buy ...
Activity: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
I also think that we need hold, for those who want to invest , now is the right time
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 17, 2018, 06:19:01 PM
Buy now is a good time. We are at least part of the purchasing range. Yes we can go down, but it will not fall 10 times. Everything will fluctuate within 2 times. Somewhere we can descend, somewhere will hold the position. So now is not a bad time to start looking out for positions. But we must be ready for a lateral trend for 1 year, for example. You should keep this in mind, because it was already so
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 10:29:01 AM
It depends on the situation whether you highly needed the money or its just an emergency. It also depends on the market if it is good to sell or to buy some coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
August 17, 2018, 06:12:10 PM
Sell could make sense afew weeks ago, but now it does not make any sense, since the lower level has been tested a looks like resisting.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
Whenever the market starts to fall, I always make a purchase because I think the market decline is a good buying opportunity! I don't like to buy coins in the green market, because that would increase my investment costs!
Activity: 366
August 14, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
Now whole crypto market is unbelievable bad condition.Evey altcoins are down 50%-100% from ICO price. And 5%-100%  price decrease from last one month.So how can take decision for sale.Need patience and hold.
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
I agree with you about that, shut down the computer and relax. Waiting for market recovery, maybe in the long run
copper member
Activity: 378
August 15, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
If you think it's going to go even lower, you should sell now and ride it out. You can choose to buy back in later if you still believe in the space, increasing your stacks in the process.

If you sell today, it drops 1%, and you choose to buy back in tomorrow, you're still up 1% relative to where you would have been by doing nothing.
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 06:27:49 PM
If you have free money, then soon the most promising time will come for buying many coins. I think we are about to reach the bottom, and then growth will begin.

In my own opinion, right now is the promising time to invest a huge amount because the market price is already down at $5k dollars so you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market price goes back to normal.
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 05:40:13 PM
If you have free money, then soon the most promising time will come for buying many coins. I think we are about to reach the bottom, and then growth will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: