Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or trade ripple - page 4. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
I think invest to ripple is too risk right now , price pump to $4 from below $1 within two week , stay away ripple and wait the price stable
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
January 04, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?
Just sell some of your ripple and then leave the rest in your wallet, this time the price of ripple is in the peak and if you are trying to buy it and then you are taking the very big risk for your money. That may better just waiting for another dump as soon as possible until you'll see the price of ripple will down.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 06:28:14 AM
I want to buy some of this. And HODL for next year.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?

I don't really understand the question, but I'd stay away from Ripple right now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

A correction may occur for ripple and it goes down for some time as it has grown too much in just a matter of two weeks.Any of such growth is not organic and it leads to the loses for investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 06:05:27 AM
What do you mean by your friend is not actually holding any Ripple coins?

Is the coins on an exchange or is he investing in a HYIIP scam?
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: