Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy, Sell, or Trade Collectors Silver, Gold, and Bullion - page 3. (Read 9344 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Do you have a gold "Year of the rabbit" coin?
Looking to get one for my friend Smiley
If so, how much?  Please PM me
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
Updated quantities, still having issues with the price ticker, so I may have to find another method of listing BTC pricing.

I sent you a PM with a price ticker you can use. Actually I sent 3 of them because I clicked send too soon, but I hope it works for you!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Updated quantities, still having issues with the price ticker, so I may have to find another method of listing BTC pricing.
legendary
How did you manage shipping from US to Europe? The cheapest way I've found is USPS flat rate. Also, what did you list on the customs forms?

First Class Mail in a well protected padded mailer and some of the larger orders in small boxes (6x6x6). Always be sure to tape the hell out of the openings of the boxes, as a lot of customs workers don't care all that much, however if the package is easily opened and resealed, it doesn't take much effort on their part to open it. If you have a non suspicious package, well sealed, they tend to not mess with it. On the customs declaration, I wrote Collector's Coins, and set their value near spot + a few. Which isn't lying in any way. They are collectors coins, and the coins are only worth their weight in silver + whatever people are willing to pay for them. So while Johnny may offer Spot +$50, Jeff may only be willing to pay Spot + $25 and Raul is a bastard and offers me spot. I do however refuse to falsify the customs declaration, as I'd be pretty dissapointed with myself if the thing I went down for was mail fraud. I just leave the customs declaration truthfully vague.

So far no one has had any issues with customs, however I have insisted that no one buy more than $400 worth at any given time, as then I have to fill out seperate customs forms specifically for tax reasons. Shipping cost has ranged from $6 for a 2-3 oz package, to around $20 for a 2lb package.
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
My order arrived. Excellently packaged and only took ~5 days from US to Europe.

Thanks again bud! Trust left.

How did you manage shipping from US to Europe? The cheapest way I've found is USPS flat rate. Also, what did you list on the customs forms?
legendary
My Bitcoin price tickers seem to be on the fritz, so they are no longer displaying prices in Bitcoins. If you have any questions about pricing, or any questions at all for that matter, please pm me.

Also, I've had a few European customers receive their packages. Shipping to Europe tends to take around 5-7 days.
legendary

Thank you very much, enjoy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

legendary
Updated shipping policies: Now shipping out of the U.S with caution

Updated Payment Options: Personal Check and Cash added.
legendary
Glad I could help you source another  Grin  Not a collector in silver bullion, but I thought I would pass along what I had found when looking around for info on that one.  I prefer older pre64 US coinage to the newly minted slabbed coins.

I like old coinage as well, but thats one of those things you can spend a few hundred dollars on, and not have it sell for a few months. I'll start carrying some and see how it goes from there.
Activity: 784

Thanks so much Smiley Just bought myself another. Guess I'll hang onto mine until the guy is done selling his. I've seen maybe four Dutchmans since their release in 2012, one being on Ebay for $450, but that was way outside my price range.

Glad I could help you source another  Grin  Not a collector in silver bullion, but I thought I would pass along what I had found when looking around for info on that one.  I prefer older pre64 US coinage to the newly minted slabbed coins.
legendary
Nice catch.  I am going to have to watch your thread more carefully!  Folks are feeding you the deals.

Heh, yeah. Once I have a bit more capital flowing in and out, I'll be able to start offering more rare and harder to find/sell coins. As it is now though, I don't have the extra cash to buy a $500 coin that may or may not sit around for a few months. I do a lot of trades and purchases, so be sure to check in fairly often, as I never know what I'm going to have in stock.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

Thanks so much Smiley Just bought myself another. Guess I'll hang onto mine until the guy is done selling his. I've seen maybe four Dutchmans since their release in 2012, one being on Ebay for $450, but that was way outside my price range.

Nice catch.  I am going to have to watch your thread more carefully!  Folks are feeding you the deals.
legendary

Activity: 784
Just added a coin which I love dearly, and would not be sad in the least to see it not sell. After a few months of searching, I found a MS70 Proof 2012 Tuvalu Flying Dutchmen. With a mintage number of 3,000 which sold out within weeks of their release in 2012, finding a MS70 one has not only been a chore, but has been against the odds in every way. Getting a grade of MS70 from NGC is a fluke. In order to recieve that grade, the coin has to be absolutely flawless, something that is not often found even with coins straight from the mint. Sometimes being a one in many thousands odds depending on what mint it is coming from. Although I don't know for certain, but based on past trends, I would venture to guess that there are not more than 30 of the MS70 Flying Dutchmans.

For those that don't want to spend quite that much on a coin, I'm planning on heading to a coin show fairly soon, so hopefully I snag some neat coins at a good price.

Looks like there is one on ebay at the moment for $150.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Tuvalu-1-Oz-Silver-The-Flying-Dutchman-1-NGC-PF70-UC-ER-SKU29429-/131015238286?pt=US_World_Coins&hash=item1e811de28e
legendary
Added 2013 MS69 Silver Pandas, and 5 Oz Silver Scottsdale bars.
legendary
Just added a coin which I love dearly, and would not be sad in the least to see it not sell. After a few months of searching, I found a MS70 Proof 2012 Tuvalu Flying Dutchmen. With a mintage number of 3,000 which sold out within weeks of their release in 2012, finding a MS70 one has not only been a chore, but has been against the odds in every way. Getting a grade of MS70 from NGC is a fluke. In order to recieve that grade, the coin has to be absolutely flawless, something that is not often found even with coins straight from the mint. Sometimes being a one in many thousands odds depending on what mint it is coming from. Although I don't know for certain, but based on past trends, I would venture to guess that there are not more than 30 of the MS70 Flying Dutchmans.

For those that don't want to spend quite that much on a coin, I'm planning on heading to a coin show fairly soon, so hopefully I snag some neat coins at a good price.
legendary
You have 3 Libertads in stock, am I right?
How much for one 2013 Mexican Libertad in Air Tite with Milk Spots including shipping to EU?
How much for al three Libertads including shipping to EU?

pmed
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You have 3 Libertads in stock, am I right?
How much for one 2013 Mexican Libertad in Air Tite with Milk Spots including shipping to EU?
How much for al three Libertads including shipping to EU?
legendary
Well aside from the precious metal content, some of these are very sought after by collectors.

Heh, true. I was directly responding to the question, "Who wants gold and silver given their downward sloping graphs?" But very true, the majority of the pieces that I offer for sale are influenced by the collectors market.
Pages:
Jump to: