Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy, Sell, or Trade Collectors Silver, Gold, and Bullion - page 2. (Read 6266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'll take one of each:

1 Oz Silver 2014 Canadian Maples
1 Oz Silver 2014 Britannia
1 Oz Silver 2013 Silver Bullet Silver Shield Rounds
1 Oz Silver 2011 Fiji Taku Turtles

Message me price and your BTC address if still available.

Received today. Thanks for the quick shipping!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Damn,  a lot of this is tempting. Keeping an eye on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
bump

Too bad you dont have any US junk silver...Let me know if you ever get some in the future  Cool

Will do, I buy/sell/trade around quite a bit, so I'll keep an eye out. I have another 400 Oz or so of .999 that I might put up for sale in the coming weeks.

400oz!?
Damn, do you want to adopt a son?  Grin

Thats one helluva collection you must have...impressive indeed
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
bump

Too bad you dont have any US junk silver...Let me know if you ever get some in the future  Cool

Will do, I buy/sell/trade around quite a bit, so I'll keep an eye out. I have another 400 Oz or so of .999 that I might put up for sale in the coming weeks.
bump

Too bad you dont have any US junk silver...Let me know if you ever get some in the future  Cool
legendary
Activity: 896
Glad to see you're holding on to my Mexican gold haha
legendary
All pending orders have been shipped, updated quantities remaining.
legendary
Pmed everyone with a pending question.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'd be interested in 1 1 Oz Silver 2011 Fiji Taku Turtle.

Would you ship to Thailand? If so how much would this be all in?

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'll take one of each:

1 Oz Silver 2014 Canadian Maples
1 Oz Silver 2014 Britannia
1 Oz Silver 2013 Silver Bullet Silver Shield Rounds
1 Oz Silver 2011 Fiji Taku Turtles

Message me price and your BTC address if still available.
Sent a PM.
Good luck with the submarine build, u have to start another thread with pics after your done.  Grin
legendary
Pictures added, thanks for bearing with me guys. I've got a bit more silver coming in soon that I'm helping my sister sell, so watch for that as well, very nice pieces  Smiley

And, remember, I will buy and trade as well, while I do need the cash for my submarine, it can wait a little bit if you have some cool stuff to trade or pieces to sell.
legendary
I'll buy these please
(2) 1 Oz Silver 2013 Armenia Noah's Ark 

pmed  Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'll buy these please
(2) 1 Oz Silver 2013 Armenia Noah's Ark 
legendary
I've bought metal several times from Salty and never had any worthwhile issues. Always been smooth. We had a lost coin once but Salty made that right ASAP. Great trader.

Thanks  Smiley

On a side note, I'll have pictures up tomorrow. I rely heavily on natural light for photos, and it is almost 9pm my time. Moonlight just doesn't really do the trick.

Forget pictures of the silver,  I want to see pictures of the submarine!

It is a yellow submarine I'm guessing  Roll Eyes

mmm haven't decided whether or not I'll paint it, if I do, it will probably be gray. I live near the water, so I'm building an 8 foot nuclear submarine for giggles. Although, in case my idea doesn't work, I can convert it to battery powered, with solar supplement if I'm feeling trendy.
Activity: 420
I've bought metal several times from Salty and never had any worthwhile issues. Always been smooth. We had a lost coin once but Salty made that right ASAP. Great trader.

Thanks  Smiley

On a side note, I'll have pictures up tomorrow. I rely heavily on natural light for photos, and it is almost 9pm my time. Moonlight just doesn't really do the trick.

It is a yellow submarine I'm guessing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 501

Thanks  Smiley

legendary

Thanks  Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Let me know the price of one maple please Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: