Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy, Sell, or Trade Collectors Silver, Gold, and Bullion - page 3. (Read 6266 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Hey guys, I had planned to get pictures and prices added today, however its a bit late in the day, and my lighting is really bad for pictures, so I'll have them up early tomorrow. Sorry about that, I'll contact everyone who had questions shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Interested in MS 69 1 Oz 2013 Silver Panda and a few generic amagi rounds. How much for the slabbed coin + 5 Amagi rounds shipped to the UK?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
If you ship to UK please let know prices. Will take around 40 ounces of silver in various coins.All deppends of prices.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
How much for 20 canadian maples + 1/10 oz gold year of the snake?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I'm interested in the following, with quantities listed:

(20) 1 Oz Silver 2004 Silver Eagles
(1) 1 Oz Silver .45 Caliber NWT Bullet
(1) 1 Oz Silver 2000 Norfed Liberty Dollar
(1) 1 Oz Silver 2011 Fiji Taku Turtles
(1) 1 Oz Silver 2014 Somali Elephant
(1) 1 Oz Silver 2013 Somali Elephant

You currently don't have prices listed for these silver, so I thought I'd make an offer: I'm willing to pay 1:1, spot for spot. I know these coins go for a few percentage above spot price from dealers, however I can also sell my btc for a decent markup above market rate on LBC.

If you're interested, I also have a full set of 1oz silver Perth Lunar coins up to date that we can possibly trade. Let me know if you can swing the deal.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Updated 10/19

Hey guys, I've got a bit of silver and gold for sale I'd like to sell to fund a submarine that I'm building. From my experience with this forum, I've learned to hear out any offers that anyone has, so while I would prefer BTC, Cash, or ASICs (Scrypt or SHA) I am completely open to offers, because you guys have cool stuff. I am shipping from the U.S, and will not ship to Australia or Germany. I can ship out of the country, however I will not falsify the customs declaration. I implore you to check your own laws to make sure that customs will not seize the package. I am incredibly flexible with shipping methods, I will help to the best of my ability to find the cheapest shipping options with adequate protections, however, it is completely up to the buyer to choose which they want. I will not be liable for packages lost by the postal service if they are under protected by buyer's wishes. For example, if you wish me to throw your order into a garbage bag and ship it with some guy on a bus, I will, however I cannot help you if it goes missing. I will always recommend Signature confirmation, tracking number, and insurance. But, the cost risk benefit is not always there, so I leave all options open to the buyer.

I am also always looking to purchase metals for my personal stash, so if you have any pieces for sale or trade, please don't hesitate to PM me. I should mention, please don't bother sending me fakes. I have sophisticated testing procedures that will pull out any fakes you could possibly send. If you want to test me, you are welcome to, but I will ask that you pay for the return shipping if you want them back.

I am completely open to escrow, however I have done many similar trades, please check my trust rating, including "untrusted" feedback.

To save myself a lot of typing and making my formatting strange, I will place letters next to each items signifying description.

BU - Brilliant Uncirculated, that is the general term for a coin or round that has not been graded, however it has been handled with care, lacking discernible physical damage. AKA fresh from the mint

AT- The piece comes in an airtite container, protecting the piece from damage and improper handling

MS#- Mint State, as graded by a certified coin grader. Comes in a airtite capsule, guaranteed by the coin grading company to stay in the graded condition. MS70 is the highest grade

SP - Sealed in Plastic from the mint (common with bars)

Coins not shipping in Air Tite containers, will be shipped in plastic coin flips.

Misc
(4) 1 Oz Silver Physical Nasty Fan Seats   0.4BTC   (AT/BU)

Gold
(1) 1/10th Oz 2013 Gold Perth Year of the Snake   (AT/BU)  

(1) 1/10th Oz 2013 Gold Australian Kangaroo   (AT/BU)  

Silver
(23) 1 Oz Silver 2014 Canadian Maples   (BU)  

(20) 1 Oz Silver Amagi Metals Rounds   (BU)  

(4) 2011 Proof gilded New Zealand Pacific Swordfish   (AT/Proof)  
Comes with display case

(19) 1 Oz Silver 2014 Britannia   (BU)  

(19) 1 Oz Silver 2013 Silver Bullet Silver Shield Rounds   (BU)  

(3) MS 69 1 Oz 2013 Silver Panda   (MS69)  

(13) 1 Oz Silver 2000 Norfed Liberty Dollar   (AT/BU)  

(Cool 1 Oz Silver 2011 Fiji Taku Turtles   (BU)  

(1) 1 Oz Silver 2012 Perth Year of the Dragon   (AT/BU)  

(1) 1 Oz Silver 2008 Perth Year of the Mouse   (AT/BU)  

(2) 1 Oz Silver 2014 Somali Elephant   (AT/BU)  

(3) 1 Oz Silver 2013 Somali Elephant   (AT/BU)  

Please feel free to pm me with any questions
Pages:
Jump to: