Pages:
Author

Topic: buy some, sell some, and hold some - page 11. (Read 2121 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
buy some, wait till the coin rise. Sell something nearby or equal to 0 of your investment and the rest wait for new wave of rising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
Buy some , sell some and hold some it is a good idea. However, if you want to really make profits you have to sell your asset when it pay you or profitable. Make a good decision on your asset you are the one the know what will profit you.
Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 07:21:50 AM
When I buy a 100/100. I will resell 80/100 at the right time. I will keep 20/100 until the bitcoin will peak. When trading, very few people will sell out 100/100.
Activity: 35
August 03, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
Noobs play crypto just look at the price without knowing about market cap, but if you know the market cap will find that you have bought too many fleas. Noobs think buying shitcoin at 25 cents is better than buying $ 100 worth of quality coin, nothing is more wrong.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
August 03, 2018, 06:52:05 AM
Always. Not every coins pumps and dumps at the same time. Most of the coins get pumped in the bullish season otherwise it will be hard for them to rise in when everyone is dumping.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 06:30:03 AM
If you success in trade you learn some strategic how to trade when buy and when sell
If you buy a coin when it some up then you sell this coin not wait for big pump and not hold long time because sometimes coin down and you loss you coin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 03, 2018, 06:16:02 AM
when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."

Me, I prefer to sell everything If It Is needed, I just only doing hold token when i already have some funds. And sometimes when I'm In day off, I proceed In day trading where I practice myself to execute crypto trading.
Every succesful traders that i know always said that the key of being a succesful traders is having your own strategies and get out of the trade whenever the charts arent suitable with your strategies. And they mostly dont leave anything on trade whenever they get out of the trade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
when you do trading, do you always think about this, "buy some, sell some, hold some."

Me, I prefer to sell everything If It Is needed, I just only doing hold token when i already have some funds. And sometimes when I'm In day off, I proceed In day trading where I practice myself to execute crypto trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
August 03, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
Do you mean sell half and hold half? My strategy is when i bought any coin i always use stop loss , and whenever the price going up i will change the level of stop loss to higher than level buy price. And by this way i will not miss big profit whenever the price keep going up and also will sell immediate by automaticly when the price going down.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
August 03, 2018, 04:20:17 AM
In cryptocurrency, anything can happen. I have made more money from the coin I didn't sell just because of 'should in case' it is important not to sell everything because every coin will have it's day for price increase and if you ate not in, you miss out in a big way!
That is the reality in the crypto world. Remember the twins Winklevoss brothers who sued Mark Zuckerberg and claimed $65million invested 10million dollars in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin was $49. In 2017, they were the Bitcoin billionaires because they never sold a single coin from their portfolio like you have been doing and of course it helps earn huge. The Winklevoss brother founded BitInstant as seed funding around the Bitcoin payment. The wiser you think, the more you grow in terms of economic prosperity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 31, 2018, 02:45:59 AM
In cryptocurrency, anything can happen. I have made more money from the coin I didn't sell just because of 'should in case' it is important not to sell everything because every coin will have it's day for price increase and if you ate not in, you miss out in a big way!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:39:16 AM
I believe that at this point you should not trade, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very difficult to guess, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly adjusting and began to decline slightly. At present bitcoin prices are adjusting at the $ 8100 level and altcoin prices are still falling deeply. So this time I think you should limit the transaction to avoid damage.
Activity: 504
July 28, 2018, 06:51:36 AM
If my principles tend to look for a profit every time so when the exchange rate starts to show a significant increase I do not hesitate to immediately sell the assets because if I insist to hold the asset most likely will only cause panic and loss will always come up to me in trading.
Activity: 588
July 28, 2018, 03:53:48 AM
in trading is what we do is buy then hold and sell with the right time to be able to get profit, but we must be careful in making decisions, do not take the wrong decision because it will make us loss
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
Beyond any doubt I will be cautious about it since same as you I know it is the main method for inspiring benefit to begin purchasing at the lower value advertisement hold it to end up high, entry of time makes everything typical, so we should get some coin when the cost is shoddy and afterward hold for long haul and offer when the cost of bitcoin will turn out to be high once pick up,
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
July 27, 2018, 06:18:55 PM
That’s a normal strategy, but if you’re going to be doing it just make sure that you’re buying the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you’re buying at a cheaper rate and selling at higher rate. There is no difference between this and what we are already doing. It’s just like buying when the price is low and Hodling till it goes up so you can sell out with the profit you have made.
Sure I will be careful about it because same as you I know it is the only way of getting profit to start buying at the lower price ad hold it to become high, passage of time makes everything normal, so we should buy some coin when the price is cheap and then hold for long term and sell when the price of bitcoin will become high once gain, for this we only need to have patience to let the price be sold worthy, but never forget to leave some coin in your wallet and don’t sell all.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 15, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Yes for some this strategy is good but for a moment. Especially if this has been overbought and the volume starts to decrease. You need to close all positions before it crumbles.
It depends because sometimes this is only fakeouts, you can stick to your plan and you can adjust based on your own stratedgy and analysis with that i think that is the best while doing this buying strategies.

Yeah you have to learn how to be flexible and to react accordingly to what's happening. Personally, i keep an amount mostly in bitcoins that i'm holding mo matter what, probably until bitcoin becomes mainstream. And then a stash of alts that i use to buy and sell.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
July 15, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

Yes for some this strategy is good but for a moment. Especially if this has been overbought and the volume starts to decrease. You need to close all positions before it crumbles.
It depends because sometimes this is only fakeouts, you can stick to your plan and you can adjust based on your own stratedgy and analysis with that i think that is the best while doing this buying strategies.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 15, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
That's what is actually my default routine since i started crypto investments. It's better if you apply the basics of investment to buy at a lower price, sell at a higher price, and hold those cryptocurrencies that has a high potential to grow in the coming months or years.
Pages:
Jump to: