Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy the Dip - again... - page 2. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 06, 2018, 03:40:11 AM
if BTCdrop to $5800 it won't last long at all.  I think this is the baseline
but it will start a huge dump as people really fear and losing their trust with everything now.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:37:13 AM
regardless of hyperbole or not, always trade with the money u willing to lose. thats all
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
April 06, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
verry sad to read that, yeah buy the dip is good if we know and can read the market hype, but if we just buy the dip without knowing anything and thats a mistake, maybe you can not get profit in this time, but hodl for half year maybe something good for your token / coin you have bought
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 02:52:29 AM
All the established crypto channels/advisers keep telling everyone to buy the dip and sell the highs. What they don't (and can't!) tell you is where those points are. I have bought the dip continuously for the last two months, and am slowly running out of money. If the dip doesn't stop dipping, I'm gonna run out of money soon. All fun and games, until the bank takes my house.

Well you also forgot to invest only what you can afford to lose, now you are about to lose your house, I also holding on a loss but some of my gains are from buying from dips, you should know when to stop buying on the dip although very tempting, there's always a price to pay for every wrong action.

That is right. It's better to know and keep in your mind how long is your limitation. Don't ever put yourself into a miserable place or situation. Never do involving too much in the things that you have no assurance or your not even know if it produce surely positive things for you.  Having a desire to have more and much better profit is really a good thing but it's always has a limitation. If you know that you can't do this anymore and it's making bad cause to you then leave it. Don't push yourself on the cliff. I hope you can survive in that situation soon.  
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
All the established crypto channels/advisers keep telling everyone to buy the dip and sell the highs. What they don't (and can't!) tell you is where those points are. I have bought the dip continuously for the last two months, and am slowly running out of money. If the dip doesn't stop dipping, I'm gonna run out of money soon. All fun and games, until the bank takes my house.

you should have a plan first before speculating on this downturn. if you buy from two months ago I do not think you will have a big loss, because after all you buy from a cheap price. actually you can do a lot of speculation, such as short-term merchandise do and keep on re-so that your atlcoin growing. this is one technique and certainly requires experience.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
You should reach a sort of agreement with your greediness and set these points for yourself and by yourself. You are out of money now because you try to increase your potential income in pretty a silly way:)
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
April 05, 2018, 04:49:05 AM
The dip has been bouncing off below and up again a bit. Surely the market is unpredictable. We cannot predict such rise and fall of the values not unless you will be there to control the volatility. As in manipulating the results by buying the remaining coins and holding it. I guess the graphs are showing us the bottom of the exchanges. Perhaps it would be better to study or analyze what is the cause of all these to avoid loses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 05, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
The same people also say Only invest what you can afford to lose while saying buy the dip. Did you heed to that saying? I don't think so. No one can guess or predict the crypto markets correctly as it doesn't works on technical analysis.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 04:41:08 AM
Always buy the dip but only use the amount of money you can afford to loose in case things go bad. I think you should give it some more time and stop investing for a while if you are running out of money
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 04:35:00 AM
Don't pushed too much, take it easy and wait up for the rebound. You need to be a little more patient because I guess this dip will last quite for a long time. No body would know when will rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 05, 2018, 04:32:06 AM
Hyperbole or otherwise, all i can understand from this thread is how important it is to educate oneself in all things crypto. All the advice going around though apt and sane cannot be taken out of context, and is perfectly suitable to the needs and requisites of a particular person and time.
Activity: 45
April 05, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

There really is no telling when those points are in the market. If someone knows that, then he would have been one of the richest.
But as of now, what we have are educated guesses. We don't even know who exactly manipulates the market.
So investing really is a very risky business.
All we can do is hope that it stops digging and start climbing.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 05, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
Buying the dip is generally good advice, but with the current state of the market nobody knows where the bottom actually is. So far i have seen BTC $6,000 and ETH $350 for this year, if it get's much lower than this then you are stuck holding what you have and waiting for a recovery or selling out for losses.
Majority of the investors including me are HODLING our bitcoins since we believe that Bitcoin will go back to $20k in the near future and might zip past that touching a new all time high soon. Doubt anyone would want to sell their bitcoins for a loss and would focus on HODLING their coins until the market recovers. Bitcoin has survived far worse situations than the current bear market in the past and has come out on top always. What makes you think that Bitcoin won't survive this ordeal? Even if Bitcoin drops lower than $6k, we do realize that it will skyrocket in the future.
Activity: 24
April 05, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Haha.  Cheesy

Just hope and pray that the price will be back again before the bank takes your house. Why would you even stake your house even if you know where the lowest point is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
April 05, 2018, 04:19:11 AM
Buying the dip is generally good advice, but with the current state of the market nobody knows where the bottom actually is. So far i have seen BTC $6,000 and ETH $350 for this year, if it get's much lower than this then you are stuck holding what you have and waiting for a recovery or selling out for losses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 05, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
Well, the result of crypto currency is not very satisfactory among the mass that's why most of the people doesn't want to buy dip again.

The wisest strategy is buying crypto coins while they are in dipping, simply because when the coins price will rise again, you just need to sell that to earn profit, if the price will raise up to your expectation, now you say people are scared to buy in dip again? If i answer that they will miss the chance to earn profit. Its worth to risk especially on bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
April 05, 2018, 04:12:17 AM
Well, the result of crypto currency is not very satisfactory among the mass that's why most of the people doesn't want to buy dip again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 06:26:54 PM
Buy if can still afford it, not to the extent that you are gonna lose your house. Invest only what you can afford to lose. But in due time you're gonna get what you aim for, cause prices start to recover again.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
I would suggest to wait for still March 28th because BTC and other Altcoins can come down for more 20% to 30% more down. Then you can buy in dip.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
April 02, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

This year I invested a number of times on my favorite altcoins like Ripple, NEO and Oyster PRL.
I invested over and over again because I see that they're gonna increase their price when Bitcoin and Crypto market will recover in the next few weeks and I am excited that I will soon earn higher return of investments because I take advantage the crypto market dip.
as I do believe that this Crypto will not die and will be soon the future of our money.
Pages:
Jump to: