Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 22. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
July 01, 2018, 01:59:28 PM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?
I think it is a good time to buy more but make sure that you are confident on your trade so that whatever the results of it you are always confident to hold it because bitcoin and alts have a big potential to grow its price in the future and patience is only needed to make us benefited on it.
How is this can be able to be confident for what you have been buy for well what just you have to do for is to know what are some profitable coin that you can actually have to buy for.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
I'm buying some coins on these dips and some of you folks should do it too. It's very impossible that througout this year, we will only experience bear period and no bull run even at a very short time. I know it will happen so I'm preparing all my coins to get the maximum profit.
Started buying too. Neo, Etc, Gnt, Qsp. Looking also at some low caps bottomed charts. Somehow, I believe we will very soon have mini bull run and it's better to be prepared.
Will average down if I'll have to, but prices are really nice. Neo for $28-$31? Smiley)
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

I think it is a good time to buy more but make sure that you are confident on your trade so that whatever the results of it you are always confident to hold it because bitcoin and alts have a big potential to grow its price in the future and patience is only needed to make us benefited on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 28, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
you better buy right now because bitcoin prices are too below and not good if you wait a long time again because you could not get the moment when bitcoin price is still cheap.

Better to see those buy supports but I think we can see more some minor corrections so just buy a little now and buy again if it's get more dump so you can maximize all opportunities. Third quarter is coming and some anticipated a bull run will start so better be buying bitcoin and alts. Can't wait to see those green candles again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
June 28, 2018, 01:09:54 AM
you better buy right now because bitcoin prices are too below and not good if you wait a long time again because you could not get the moment when bitcoin price is still cheap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
June 27, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

No one can say a good buying price for you and its your money in the first place. You can buy with your own decision and for speculation i see more dip or blood in the market soon while having some pump that can be its correction from both sides. 6k is in a good range but if it will go lower that was a big opportunity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
i don't know but i only hope the market stop fall deeps and stable here,we can't know how price of btc is cheap.the market is so risky,with me i think we should buy and hold
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 11:15:56 PM
I'm buying some coins on these dips and some of you folks should do it too. It's very impossible that througout this year, we will only experience bear period and no bull run even at a very short time. I know it will happen so I'm preparing all my coins to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
June 27, 2018, 11:02:54 PM
In my opinion only. I think this is the time to buy bitcoin price is 6k$. I am seeing again that the price of crypto coins is going up again so If you bought the other day. You are now gaining income.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
June 27, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Difficult to i guve suggestion wait or buy now because hepard to read and monitor the fluctuations of bitcoin since start of January 2018 until now nobody can give when bitcoin uprise or dump.

I will suggest just keep monitor and if you think in yourself time to buy or wait you can decide for yourself for the best decision in your life.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 27, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

I prefer investing right now while the market price is currently decreasing because in this way i can earn more profit when the market price goes back to normal.

Definitely that's one success criteria to look at. We should always buy in dips so that we can maximize our profits one the market becomes normal or at least bounce back again. I don't see any more blood in the next weeks or so except for minor price correction. Bitcoin as $6K and ETH at $400 is still a bargain. So don't let this opportunity get away from all of us, invest while you have the funds because one the market makes another significant run, I'm sure that we will be one of those thousands of people who will say yeah I made the right decision.
Activity: 248
June 27, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

I prefer investing right now while the market price is currently decreasing because in this way i can earn more profit when the market price goes back to normal.

that is the good thing to do buy now because we cant say how deep that the market will dig todays price is good enough to buy 3rd quarter of the year is yet to come so it is better to have more coins while the price is down.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
June 27, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 145
June 27, 2018, 09:53:20 PM
there are two options for you to decide whether to buy or not:
1. it all depends on your trading strategy. if you are a day trader, i think you can answer that question. because daily trading only determines a small fluctuating value and is very risky for people who do not understand technical analysis.
2. I think already many people predict the price of bitcoin technically. most likely, the trade will go down even though not far away. confirmation on TF 3D candle has reached the support line. I think it's time to buy bitcoin for an investment in the next 3-4 months.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:30:43 PM
It depends your strategy guy. You can buy now or just wait another deep of altcoins. But it would be better that you can separate your money into several amount of money. Then you can buy at several layers. For example, you can buy altcoin now with 30% of your money, if the altcoins create the new deep, just buy them with another 30%, etc.
I think the price of altcoins now is very good. You should consider to buy at current prices. Good luck with your investment Wink
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
June 27, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
buying at this lowest point is more advisable now we got chance to buy all coins at 70 percent discounted price so we can expect the prices to soon raise
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
I would say buy it this has so far been the biggest dip and reason for this is clearly the exchange getting hacked. They did tell that they are going to compensate everyone but the FUD was already created and caused panic. But the market is trying to recover but it's really slow lately. You really need lot of perience but I'm sure it will pay off
We already have experienced such situation in past, when exchanges hacked and which causes the whole market reached to their lowest dept, but for every time the market recover after some time, and i think that we are now passing from the same situation, the prices are now trading in their lowest price and therefore i think that the current price is the best price for investment in bitcoin and even in some other crypto currencies, if a person want to make some profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
June 27, 2018, 01:14:38 PM
I would say buy it this has so far been the biggest dip and reason for this is clearly the exchange getting hacked. They did tell that they are going to compensate everyone but the FUD was already created and caused panic. But the market is trying to recover but it's really slow lately. You really need lot of perience but I'm sure it will pay off
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
June 27, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
I don't think it will go any further down than this and also with all the food news coming it it's Preety hard for the cryptocurrencies to remain at the same point.. they are gonna rise and I think this is the lowest that they can achieve.
So I think it's the best time to buy or to hold all the coins that you Currently have.
U don't think anything else is an option here.
Selling them off will for sure put you into a huge loss.
Don't forget that August to September is the Chinese ghost month. Thats when Asians who believe in the ghost month stops any business decision as they think it might bring them bad luck. With this in line before end of the year, expect that price to go down even further.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 27, 2018, 12:35:49 PM
I don't think it will go any further down than this and also with all the food news coming it it's Preety hard for the cryptocurrencies to remain at the same point.. they are gonna rise and I think this is the lowest that they can achieve.
So I think it's the best time to buy or to hold all the coins that you Currently have.
U don't think anything else is an option here.
Selling them off will for sure put you into a huge loss.
Pages:
Jump to: