Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 21. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
As for me due to current situation on the market, I prefer to wait till Bitcoin price reach  $7600 - 7800 and start its way (fall) to $ 3000. That's why now I search only signals os sell Bitcoins as high as it will be possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 01:13:21 PM
This dip is coming to an end, bitcoin and everything else is pumping now so wait time is over - the last chances to buy are now! People are going to regret but this is a long bear market so they can only blame themselves afterwards
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
July 03, 2018, 01:24:04 AM
The Dip has already been lifted it was about lower than $5000 but it didn't go down to $4000 so this will be a very good time to invest since it has been growing a while now we need to grasp this opportunity to our side or else well be regretting it for the rest of our lives.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
July 03, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
How long would you like to wait, the price of bitcoin and all other altcoins have been quite low, so it is the right time to buy and hold for long-term.
This is the actual question. How long can one wait if the prices cannot be speculated or predicted precisely and free of uncertainty. AS long as there is the element of uncertainty in the market, you can never tell about the time when the prices will be up or down. Better you invest in the current dip and own some good number of coins for the future. This will pay as it will maximize your margin of profit in each unit you buy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:43:34 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

If I have something and funds to buy another coins then I would surely do it now. We cannot tell when or how this trend will go but at least I have enough holdings to have when the green market starts to go.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 02, 2018, 05:40:01 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

Any time we can buy in crypto. Yes we are on dip now so grab the opportunity to buy now. And I think there's no more blood will happen in the market because when goes down the price it bounce again to higher price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 02, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

The market is overall in panic mode and even bitcoin is not showing any kind of strength or indicating the start of a bullish trend. I think we should be waiting for prices to be settled down in the Bitcoin price chart and once the price settles down and the bear trend is over you can look for the bullish signal or strength and then enter your positions for long, till than i would recommend you to wait and just watch the market because we don't know how low the market will dip.

I think if you see in the market (bittrex and poloniex), there is a good time for buying in this dip because I see that many altcoins are trying to increase back after it decreases for a while. I agree that bitcoin is not moving higher or lower and only stay in that price level so I think it is time for altcoin to go increase again. but if you want to wait for a moment until you find another good time price to buy altcoin, then I think you can wait in a few days and if the price is not moving down, then you can buy directly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 03:35:16 AM
Buy the dip is the best. However, I will advice the investors and other people also to hold their token. Furthermore, the market will start coming up or recover anytime from now.
Activity: 336
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 02, 2018, 03:13:54 AM

The market is overall in panic mode and even bitcoin is not showing any kind of strength or indicating the start of a bullish trend. I think we should be waiting for prices to be settled down in the Bitcoin price chart and once the price settles down and the bear trend is over you can look for the bullish signal or strength and then enter your positions for long, till than i would recommend you to wait and just watch the market because we don't know how low the market will dip.
Activity: 1106
Crypto in my Blood
July 02, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
As the common rule " Buy from the bottom and sell to the top". I think it will be most helpful to all to take the decision. Now I would like to ask you or to all, now where we are staying in the market? If you get your answer after viewing overall market then you could take your decision. Trade safely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 01, 2018, 08:53:53 PM
I would suggest you to buy bitcoin on this dip,because we are now in the middle of the year. Many people who have a predictions,that bitcoin will rise up and will reach to the peak before the year ends. It is really advantage if you have owned bitcoin now,and keep it hodling waiting for the right time of selling.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 08:22:19 PM
Buy this dip. I'm sure this is the last dip of the year
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
July 01, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

If you already have enough to invest then it is the right time for you to buy. It is best to sell during this dip than to wait and take the risk. As for me, it is the time of the year than I've been waiting for where I could buy altcoins with lower value. Through this, I would be able to earn better.
We don't expect more dips coming in and also we never expect that increase will happen immediately after ending on bear market. Since we are in struggling a huge loss of the entire market, it may give us chances to full our bags with coins and wait for bull run but be sure we have choose the
right one.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 01, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Buy now don't wait the bloodiest dips of bitcoin and altcoins because i think there nothing bloodiest dip in this month i see the signals of bitcoin going to raised up slowly hoping this month is opportunity to earn in the cryptocurrency because is been a long time waiting to huge earnings more than six cryptocurrency dips in the markets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

If you already have enough to invest then it is the right time for you to buy. It is best to sell during this dip than to wait and take the risk. As for me, it is the time of the year than I've been waiting for where I could buy altcoins with lower value. Through this, I would be able to earn better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

You can always buy the red , we really don't know when will this dip stop. But one thing for sure everything that goes down goes up Smiley Just choose the right coin for your investment, cause some that goes down never recover.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

For my own opinion, Bitcoin will dump more, I think around $3,000 before the year 2018 will end. It is a good time to start accumulate Bitcoin, specially when you bought at very very dip and don't hold for too long, just sell when you already have profits.

How can it go that low. A lot of people here and there will buy a ton at $5000
I would also expect it to go down but not that low
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 01, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

For my own opinion, Bitcoin will dump more, I think around $3,000 before the year 2018 will end. It is a good time to start accumulate Bitcoin, specially when you bought at very very dip and don't hold for too long, just sell when you already have profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:12:53 PM
If you want more gains, you better invest it right now.  Don't ever think that market will fall deeply cause we really don't know we're it goes.  I mean, we cant speculate exactly what will happen next either it goes up or continuously having a down trend. And with that,  it is better to grab this opportunity than of having nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
July 01, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
Buy every such dip, if it goes lower? buy again. It would've worked this time, but not always during crash
Pages:
Jump to: