Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying a house with BTC - page 11. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
I think you need to convert BTC into legal tender for real estate transactions!

Because the price of BTC is fluctuating, the price will fluctuate when the house is bought and sold!

Fiat money does not produce price fluctuations in one day!
Activity: 280
April 16, 2018, 06:55:58 PM
Still looking for 100 acer + land in Washington state. Priced in bitcoin.
Well you have very high dreams but I assure you that you can make your dream to buy land for house in Washington using bitcoin as payment as right now bitcoin is on demand and more people are investing to make price of bitcoin high, after the bitcoin legalization in several countries price is now increasing very high and no one feel afraid of using bitcoin for any kind of thing, so same as them I trust in bitcoin, soon I will buy my dream house with bitcoin payment system I am just waiting for my country turn to see bitcoin as legal currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 16, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
yes, but i think i need a lot of btc for me to have a house
Buying a house whole using your bitcoins is a good thing to do and that you can do that but I will suggest you that this is not the right time for doing any such thing. The market value of bitcoin is very much low and that you need to go for holding of your bitcoins instead of selling them off or buying anything from them for now. You can do that at time when the market will rise higher as you will then be able to do that by sending less bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 16, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
Following the January dump, i'm quite sure the risk margins must be much larger now and the willingness of most sellers would decrease. And tbh, that much BTC is quite illiquid.
Risk is increased but in which sense? Sorry but I did not get exactly the type of risk you are talking about. At present since the market is increasing in value and the willingness of the investors to hold bitcoin is also increasing. I don’t think so the market is going to get harsh on the investors now anymore. The bitcoin has already shown a decent increase in its market value. I am quite satisfied with the progress.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
For me, yes it is possible that you can buy a house with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin is very expensive that you can earn plenty of money that can use to buy the things that you want. Now some people become millionaire and billionaire because of bitcoin, and if you obtain that position I’m sure that we all can do it, just keep believing, determined and work smartly so that we can attain our goals in life.  Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 11:33:59 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Yes, I think it can. Bitcoin prices have the potential to soar, as well as the strongest coin bitcoin with the largest user population. By investing in bitcoin in the long run then you will get a good profit.
Activity: 115
April 16, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
I think not only house you can buy from bitcoin, if you know how the process of  bitcoin system, you become richer and you will buy anything you want.
Activity: 233
April 16, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
In our country you can buy a lot of things for bitcoin. Apartments, houses, cars and even small things. In fact, bitcoin has already become an unofficial currency.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 16, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
Still looking for 100 acer + land in Washington state. Priced in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
April 16, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
Bitcoin home sales have been made in several US states, and Bitcoin is of high interest and value, with great potential in the future, and the value of Bitcoin is being surpassed by many countries. and the United States has accepted the purchase of Bitcoin, in the future not only home, car or anything can be bought with Bitcoin

It is a great thing and a best way to promote bitcoin evenmore. It just show that you can buy expensive thing with this thing. Like you are comparing it to the value of the house. In Japan you can even buy car with bitcoin. I hope most country will accept bitcoin this way.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
Bitcoin home sales have been made in several US states, and Bitcoin is of high interest and value, with great potential in the future, and the value of Bitcoin is being surpassed by many countries. and the United States has accepted the purchase of Bitcoin, in the future not only home, car or anything can be bought with Bitcoin
in many countries that support bitcoin support the sale. in fact I've heard of housing-based projects and using ico systems. that time. the progress of crypto is felt in many sectors. including property
Activity: 38
April 16, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
Activity: 76
April 16, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
It is possible if the value is good ,thats why you just need to folllow rules and regulations.. to be more patient and determined..
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
April 16, 2018, 08:33:48 AM
sorry let me make this clearly.what does op means with buying house with btc.is it mean that btc as payment system or we can buy house from btc that collected from trading or mining.
Activity: 70
April 16, 2018, 08:30:22 AM
Of course, everything can be bought if you have some bitcoins. To do this, just need to cash them with the help of the exchanger.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
April 16, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
Why not, if you have enough to buy for one nice house. It is a necessity for a family to have a home a comfortable home and if you can ony get that with bitcoin then go for it.
Activity: 274
April 16, 2018, 07:43:53 AM
It is never impossible to acquire house through bitcoin. If you can see how this crypto helps a lot of people to be rich and that would definitely change your life too. Even other luxuries you can also buy. This is life changing and we could even possibly use literally bitcoin for payment if time comes.

Absolutely, it is never impossible.
As last year i was able to buy a house and lot for only 1.5btc. And i still improve my house thru btc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
Yes buying house is one thing I know why I joined here to buy my house using bitcoin even it is hard to find here in my country I am sure that there are soon to be accepted here because of it's popularity now. It can help me to find some buyer if I want to buy now a house that I use bitcoin but if it is hard I know that it is easy to cash it out here in my country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
Buy a house with bitcoin could be an option but it can be made a profit both or even just one because if bought with bitcoin and suddenly the value of her plummeted then it will harm the seller home the San it can also instead
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:29:46 AM
yes, but i think i need a lot of btc for me to have a house
No it will not use a lot of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very high and using a few bitcoin will give you a house, bitcoin is easy to hold so if you have few bitcoin you will have to hold them for long time then it will increase and gradually you will be able to get your house but try to hold for long time and don’t sell till it become able to buy a beautiful house for your, there are alto of property dealers who deal for house with bitcoin as payment.
Pages:
Jump to: