Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying a house with BTC - page 9. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
You can buy a house with bitcoin. And you can buy more. When BTC developed widely and accepted by many places. I also wish I could buy a house to have a private space for my little family.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 09:01:45 AM
Thats very awesome to buy house for bitcoin Smiley When you bought bitcoin for 70$ per one and after buy big house for 50btc Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 18, 2018, 08:00:19 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Buying a house using bitcoins or other cryptocurrency is possible because there are a lot of new ico's that are using a concept of real estate so we can always find a best platform that can sell us house with a cheaper price.
Activity: 181
April 18, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
Although BTC prices are up and down. but many people are interested in this one virtual currency (BTC). As for buying a house with BTC I think this is a new thing. Although in some countries there are property companies that offer houses with BTC. How to pay by using blockchain technology, between the seller and the buyer through the agreement first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

It is possible , to buy a house with BTC . Just have a time , brain and also it need hardworks .

If you can drean it , You can do it !.You can achieve it Smiley
Activity: 434
April 17, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

Buying a house with cryptocurrency is really possible, there are a lot of new ico's today that is coming in the market and most of them are successful so try to look for a reliable ico and it might help you on buying your new home.
Activity: 630
April 17, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
I think buying house with bitcoin is not that practical. Buying real estate with bitcoin is a good thing to do. But you need to convert it with cash in order to buy a house and do not use bitcoin because it is more safe to make transactions using cash and not bitcoin since you need to make it personally and do the deed of sale.

Conversely, buying real estate with bitcoin is much more convenient. You do not need to carry a huge amount of paper money with you and worry about their safety.

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 17, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
There is no impossible when it comes to bitcoin as long as you have the strategy if how can you make your money grow most specially when you doing transaction to the people that also engaged to this technology. Not only the house you can buy, you can also buy whatever you wanted just make sure that the seller person or company are applicable to accept bitcoin as a payment.  And also it is much faster and easier if the payment are thru bitcoin. Nothing is impossible in this world.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 08:27:56 AM
yes of course i am hoping for the best that i can buy my own land and house with the help of bitcoin and no one can stop me in my dream because of the help of bitcoin i can buy all whatever i want to.
Activity: 78
April 17, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
Some time ago this happen here few members offer house sell for bitcoins and now we have some big companies also working on this as they are going to accept bitcoin as payment method I read in Dubai one already accepting this which is very good news hopefully we have some more big whales in future as they are going to accept bitcoin for houses because we already can do many buying's with this so this could be good way for spreading this around the world

I just really hope this will become a reality, we can buy house through bitcoin payment method, it would be an easy payment.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 07:35:21 AM
I hopes so, can buy a house ,a car and buy everything with bitcoin.
because i saw so many people can be rich because of bitcoin,they can build nice house and can buy a car with bitcoin. just waiting my turn,when i can get thats all  Grin
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 17, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

You could buy everything with bitcoin if seller is agree on it. Of course you can buy a house with your bitcoins, if the seller deal with you to sell his house on bitcoin price. Not only a house you could buy a car and do shopping with bitcoin. Now if you search where you live in your country then may be you will find everything that you could buy with bitcoin. 
Activity: 168
April 17, 2018, 07:17:01 AM
Yes even if they will not accept bitcoin as form of payment but we could sell bitcoin to fiat money which later could be use to buy for a house or building it or constructing into it. As we all know the price of bitcoin has relatively expensive and its proceed in selling into it will probably enough to buy or construct a house. And in constructing to it will matter also of course we could not expect a good house with the current price for now. Yet we do not need a good house because for a family we need a home for them to be able to acknowledge the family memories and experience in that home. Hopefully i could build my own using bitcoin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
i known some guys who bought house for bitcoin they paid about 40-50 btc per house in spain and that is awesome to got btc for 700$ and buy house for that Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
April 17, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

its good to pay bitcoin to some house to make it very safe and it will very easy to send. buying coin with paper money will become risky and huslle, because you need to travel first and go to some banks to make withdrawal. but it will be hard to me or all to find a seller that they will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 06:49:50 AM
I can not understand why not, depending on which course, yes there is a risk of losing money, but there is also the power to buy a low price, I think in the future will come to a single price bitcoin
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
It has been proved that it is possible. Recently there were sales of condos in Dubai and New York for bitcoins. People are slowly recognising bitcoin as a mean of payment
Why not,that would  be nice to invest your bitcoin earnings  in a house.Blockchain market are now having realstate projects, this is might a good decision.You can pay the house you want with your coins you earn.The market can give you what you want while paying the bitcoin that you earn also from the market.Its a good business  in both parties. I hope you  can find  a good place  and nice  house.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Well nice to hear but i think the buyer will have a big loss because the volatility of bitcoin it can go up and down , it would be a loss to the both of them. But still there are some countries haven't or still not implementing bitcoin , looking forward that bitcoin will be the number one currency on the world.
Activity: 185
April 17, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
Such operations are strictly prohibited in my country and are criminalized. Bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies, is recognized as a digital asset but not as a currency. And that's right from my point of view.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 17, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
I think it will be not a good idea.Bitcoin is also an asset .So we will get more money from it future. Why we have to sell by buying a house. Just hold your valuable bitcoin for your future. It's the right time to hold and don't waste by buying house.Just hold the same bitcoin and sell at some maximum price and then buy the house with some USD .Your dollars will be saved by that.
It all depends on the people because bitcoin is not only an asset but also a money that people can use in order to do transactions like buying and selling something with the use of bitcoin. Buying a house with bitcoin is very possible if you just find a seller of a house that accept bitcoin and also bitcoin will be a good asset to that receiver of bitcoin because he can hold it and make a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: