Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying a house with BTC - page 18. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 09:12:39 AM
It's 100% possible to buy house through bitcoin, only if you can take risk to invest on bitcoin market, many peoples had done it, The  testimony is clear, btc had make many peoples a millionaire, and many more to come. Yes you can a house through bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
It will possible happen however a low chance. As if many people had willing to sell houses using bitcoin as payment so lower chance that house providers accept it since limited stores only accepting bitcoin and we dont know yet if house providers will do the same.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 31, 2018, 08:44:21 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
You are right mate, you already answer what you are asking lol  Grin in my country innover 100% of our population i think over 70% know about bitcoin so there is possibilities that people here accept that as payments if they are seller of house & lot.
If there are only few people that know bitcoin in your country and if it is not like 70% then you just need to look for selling a house and even he didn't know about bitcoin then you can explain it to him on what are the good things about bitcoin and the possible benefits of owning or having bitcoin. Buying a house with bitcoin is so easy if you just convince the seller to accept it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:49:38 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
You are right mate, you already answer what you are asking lol  Grin in my country innover 100% of our population i think over 70% know about bitcoin so there is possibilities that people here accept that as payments if they are seller of house & lot.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

It's all about getting a seller who will accept it. If bitcoin can be used to buy Lamborghini then it can be used to buy anything..
Activity: 9
March 31, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
That is true, what is more you can buy cars and everything if you only have a person who can make this transaction possible. In future imagine t
hat even shops could work like that... it would be awesome to see such a situation.
Well that is a big dream! But who knows if Gods will.And as long as you are users in BTC and continue buying BTC it is not possible.Anyway just think positive witn some do effort then your dream house will come true.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
But still, it is much better to do it in fiats since there are more clearer to justify since it is well defined in the law. Though that would be great since it will save you time converting it to fiats and also by using Bitcoin in a much more diversified transaction then it would have a good impact to its market.
i think so, in my country btc is forbidden for transaction, so i think better according the applicable law, we are exchange btc into fiat currency and buy house using that fiat currency so that no problems occur at future
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
March 31, 2018, 07:02:03 AM
Yea! That would be great but to buy something using the earned bitcoins but I have a question which many might have after thinking clearly that we live in a world were scams are very common. The question is what if the seller after getting the payment denies the fact that he has taken the money and doesn't hand over the keys, we wouldn't be even to able to show some proof that we paid him/her right?? If we talk about the agreement paper, it is honestly not much difficult to get a duplicate copy of any agreement these days.
Activity: 87
March 31, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
yes i can buy a house with btc not a luxury house but a simple or ordinary house.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 06:49:58 AM
But still, it is much better to do it in fiats since there are more clearer to justify since it is well defined in the law. Though that would be great since it will save you time converting it to fiats and also by using Bitcoin in a much more diversified transaction then it would have a good impact to its market.
Activity: 56
March 31, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
House , Lambo , pizza , coffe and this may be just a beggining for Cryptocurrency deals. The more people will experiment with there offers the faster this can becoume casual and common for our society to do. there are many people who shared that there average income duobled or even tripled just by adding crypto as viable payment method , stories like this should be shared as often as there is a chance for to encourage people doing the same.
As many TA analyst said previous resistance becomes future support and this crash may become beggining of what we all been waiting for.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
March 31, 2018, 06:32:27 AM
Yes it’s possible to buy a house with Bitcoin, but the thing there is if you will be able to find a house on sale at your location. I was got  a link form this forum that leads to a Bitcoin store you can find almost anything you want to buy with Bitcoin. I saw a house on sale on the same site, but the problem I had was that it wasn’t at my location, rather a different location (a different country) so I decided not to buy. So it’s possible, anyone can buy a house with Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
If there's a seller of house's and other estate that accepting bitcoin, I'm sure there will be a buyer using bitcoin. I'm sure there will be a buyer using bitcoin, if the house or estate are more interested and have a good quality.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

Yes you can buy a house if the seller knows bitcoin and know the value of it. Because some other sellers are still sceptic on digital money they think it is scam. So you need to teach them first and see if they are interested before asking to buy their property.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
March 31, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

If I would have enough bitcoins, I would also love to buy a house as well. It would be a great thing to buy properties thriugh my earnings. I believe that it isn't possible to acquire a house through it specially of we are strong enough to be patient and wait for the appropriate time to have better earnings.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
March 31, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

Maybe if the contractor is familiar with cryptocurrency you can pay them with bitcoin. This will bring a lot of convinience to people since it is easier to transfer funds using the block chain technology.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
It is never impossible to acquire house through bitcoin. If you can see how this crypto helps a lot of people to be rich and that would definitely change your life too. Even other luxuries you can also buy. This is life changing and we could even possibly use literally bitcoin for payment if time comes.
[/quote

I really don't know.but if that is possible ,well  that was good success  sign for bitcoint .
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 31, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
I don't think you can buying a house with BTC because right now it is not stable. If I want to buy a house, and I only have btc. why don't I sell my BTC in a high price and change it to money?

same, if you wanna sell a house, then I will wait BTC decrease in order to earn more BTC, but who wanna sell BTC when it is low?
Every young's dream is to have there own house together with there love once. And I think Bitcoin will be the one can gave me the opportunity to buy a house because of the capabilities to earn good moneys. Buying a house is not easy as a ordinary person like me. BTC has a potential in a near future which knows as our future currency in all over the world I think it will be stable the price into higher value then It will be acceptable by governments laws so I can buy house with BTC.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
March 31, 2018, 04:27:34 AM
I don't think you can buying a house with BTC because right now it is not stable. If I want to buy a house, and I only have btc. why don't I sell my BTC in a high price and change it to money?

same, if you wanna sell a house, then I will wait BTC decrease in order to earn more BTC, but who wanna sell BTC when it is low?
Activity: 265
March 31, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

I do not even know that there are a thing that accepts bitcoins as a payment of a house because uf there is a dealer that accept it them i will probably gonna buy a house also. But if there aren't any then you can always convert ypur bitcoins into a cash and then but a house because it is also a great investment if you already have a house then buy another one because the value of a lot will cost expensive as time goes by. And having a stable house is also a must if you haven't any
Pages:
Jump to: