Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying a house with BTC - page 16. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Indeed. You can buy house by using your bitcoin.  If you have enough bitcoin to pay for the house and the broker or seller will also accept bitcoin payment. You cannot only buy house, you can buy anything as long as it will accept bitcoin.

In our country bitcoin is not yet recognize nor illegal.  I haven't heard that someone buy something and paid it with Bitcoin.  Hopefully in the future and lot of that will happen.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
April 03, 2018, 05:20:52 AM
That's true. It can actually happen but in certain place.If you are in a country where using bitcoin is prohibited, you will be punished and you won't get other facilities to be a owner of a house.So,it can happen,but not available now.May be possible in future.
Activity: 153
April 03, 2018, 05:01:58 AM
Its possible, that surely happen in the near future when all transactions accept btc, cryptocurrency now is growing faster than anyone could imagine, so its very possible to happen, even now, if the owner willing to accept btc din its possible.
Yes of course! Its always possible. If you just have bitcoin to trade in and its enough to buy a house then why not. However, there are some countries that do not accept bitcoin for now. But i am still positive of the possibility that it will happen, that more people would accept and use bitcoin in our daily lives.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
April 03, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
Its possible, that surely happen in the near future when all transactions accept btc, cryptocurrency now is growing faster than anyone could imagine, so its very possible to happen, even now, if the owner willing to accept btc din its possible.
Activity: 152
April 03, 2018, 03:54:21 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract when the coins change hands.
I totally agree with this idea. But in my country, this is definitely strictly prohibited and not allowed. The use of Bitcoin in my country is still very limited, probably because Bitcoin has not been legalized in my country. If Bitcoin has been legalized, I'm sure something like this can work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
It is a very good idea that we have to work for bitcoin and then buy a house with crypto money it is really amazing that people believe that bitcoin will fulfill their needs and house is the dream of every one and now these big transactions are possible to done through bitcoin and crypto and if we have some dreams in life it will come true through this currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 02:57:05 AM
Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
  I followed your advice Smiley When I called the real estate agency and asked the question - can I pay for the house purchase by bitcoins? At the other end of the wire, there was a momentary pause first, and then the agent said that I was probably a bit out of sorts or called in the wrong way Smiley just such a small experiment Smiley No, in my country this is impossible, although I very much hope that soon there will be a possibility of payment services by bitcoins.
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 02:51:14 AM
Yes you can buy the house by bitcoin, but not right now, you have looking the bitcoin price too low now and it why you have waiting your dreaming buy house using the bitcoin. maybe you need waiting for the long time and you can buy house by bitcoin. right now bitcoin only $7,000 and it too low if you want to sell your bitcoin to buy house, because needed many bitcoin you need to buy house, just hold your bitcoin.

Yes you can buy your dreamhouse using bitcoins as long as you have enough bitcoins to purchase it. The seller of the house should also be the one who will accept bitcoins. So if you're dreaming to have your dreamhouse become a reality, invest more in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
April 03, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
of course and lamboo you can buy lamboo too with bitcoin and some companies accept this but i dont dont what will happen because the value of bitcoin is not stable i think this is not good to all people maybe youll win but some people or a lot of people who buys at the top will depressed because of loss but they will get it again if we sell it then buy and then get more profit even if it small.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 02:34:08 AM
Yes you can buy the house by bitcoin, but not right now, you have looking the bitcoin price too low now and it why you have waiting your dreaming buy house using the bitcoin. maybe you need waiting for the long time and you can buy house by bitcoin. right now bitcoin only $7,000 and it too low if you want to sell your bitcoin to buy house, because needed many bitcoin you need to buy house, just hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 1048
April 03, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
But the risk of the transaction is how the price of the bitcoin is unstable, I mean we might get a less value if the price decreases, especially now the trend down on cryptocurrency, I think there is still a shortage in bitcoin currency to be used as a means of payment to buy a house even if the sellers and buyers do not have a good trust.
Activity: 364
April 03, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

I once read an article someone bought a villa in bali with bitcoin. the news is in 2014. and from that moment the bitcoin enthusiasm has reached the country of Indonesia. and for the sale of propterti in a substantial amount of money they may receive in the form of cryptocurrency. so I would not be surprised if there would be more property choices for payment in bitcoins.

this is true, I also read an article about it essentially starting from now tube bitcoin as much as possible and sure in the future we can buy something with bitcoin, even to buy a house.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 03, 2018, 01:54:09 AM
I still think at this type of transactions people need a middle man because not all of the countries that safe to use cryptocurrency as a payment method and if something happend how you can prove that you made this ? It depends on a country where do you live and how would you make this money transfer in legal way to protect yourself from scam
Activity: 208
April 03, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
It is very much possible as long as the other party accepts btc as a means of payment but personally, i would rather use fiat money for big payments such as these.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
April 03, 2018, 01:40:50 AM
Property is a good asset and main in my opinion. do not sacrifice too much for bitcoin. all that there is a portion of each and do not get carried away by lust
Buying a house is really a good thing and that it gives you a permanent shelter as well but the point is you can buy the house using your paper money as well and that you can continue holding your bitcoins for longer period to have greater profit too. There is no such need of selling your bitcoins and if you are doing so, you need to make sure that you still have something in your wallet.
Activity: 448
April 02, 2018, 03:02:51 PM
If buying a house with bitcoin is not feasible in Indonesia, because in Indonesia i inbitcoin is still prohibited let alone make transactions, but if buying a home with bitcoin results could be, even with bitcoin results can buy anything and can also to open a business with the result of bitcoin
Yes, it can really happen when you are with bitcoin and as long as you are earning here. I trust bitcoin and i can confidently say that bitcoin is profitable and that the thing why can we buy things that we want. Earning here is not easy but if you have eagerness to earn and you are commited on what you are doing you can really achieve it.
what kind of ban exists in Indonesia today? Does the government presume criminal liability for transactions with crypto currency? If there is nothing like that, then by the personal agreement of the buyer and the seller, you can make the deal a mystery.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
April 02, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
If buying a house with bitcoin is not feasible in Indonesia, because in Indonesia i inbitcoin is still prohibited let alone make transactions, but if buying a home with bitcoin results could be, even with bitcoin results can buy anything and can also to open a business with the result of bitcoin
Yes, it can really happen when you are with bitcoin and as long as you are earning here. I trust bitcoin and i can confidently say that bitcoin is profitable and that the thing why can we buy things that we want. Earning here is not easy but if you have eagerness to earn and you are commited on what you are doing you can really achieve it.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
April 02, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
Yes.It's possible now.Some of the Real-estate dealers accept the bitcoin as one of the payment. Actually I had saving Bitcoin to buy a house. It's my long term wish.It will be one of the wish of people living in the rented house.
Activity: 560
April 02, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
April 02, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I once read an article someone bought a villa in bali with bitcoin. the news is in 2014. and from that moment the bitcoin enthusiasm has reached the country of Indonesia. and for the sale of propterti in a substantial amount of money they may receive in the form of cryptocurrency. so I would not be surprised if there would be more property choices for payment in bitcoins.
But now it is necessary to know that Indonesia prohibits all forms of transactions using bitcoin. as I said. if we use bitcoin for home purchase can now be criminal for violating the law
Sad to hear what happened in Indonesia that their government prohibits them from doing so, hope that here in our country that Real estate will also gonna allow bitcoin as their payment, so that some companies here in our country will urge to make and accept bitcoin too just like in Japan where in there are lots of companies who allows bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: