Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Bitcoin through Paypal (very high positive feedback) - page 3. (Read 5984 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
@kidaces @DropboxSeller

Thank you for your comments/advice but can you please specify who you are referring to in this post because a new reader will understand your comments as directed towards me.

Cheers.
Activity: 12
I would like to do a trade if possible. Pm me with instruction how to go about this. Thank you
Do not deal with this user - check the trust I've left. He sounds like a legit guy on Skype but he's actually not.
      He tries to scam me via paypal.Then leaves me bad feedback and tries to make me out to be the bad guy. Good try.
Activity: 56
I would like to do a trade if possible. Pm me with instruction how to go about this. Thank you
Do not deal with this user - check the trust I've left. He sounds like a legit guy on Skype but he's actually not.
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
thank you for the trade

Concluded third transaction with this user: payment method was PayPal
Transaction review: fast payment, great communication, a smooth transaction.

Trusted user.

Transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/1AQgjgsC9XoFDdZpv89KUJPMLtNR8MZXhV
thank you for the trade
legendary
Sure, you can create an account at https://cryptothrift.com/ at anytime and contact me from there, or easier, you can just check the verification message from the https://cryptothrift.com/ admin found here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11775862

Can you prove that account is really your so we can trust you a bit more?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Can you prove that account is really your so we can trust you a bit more?
legendary
Arrived to 800+ positive feedbacks on cryptothrift.com
Thank you for all your help.
thank you!

As the founder of CryptoThrift, I can confirm that avax is indeed CoinTrade (CryptoThrift Username) and I'm stating such as we have received a correspondence from the seller to confirm the accounts are linked.
Cointrade is one of our very first users to sign up, you can see his account number is 462 and we're up to over 43,000 users now.

We encourage sellers such as CoinTrade/avax as we have had nothing but good stuff to hear about him from our buyers and his feedback on the site speaks for itself.

@laserfocus
Thank you for the trade and feedback.

Traded with Avax. Great communicator and a very smooth transaction.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
As the founder of CryptoThrift, I can confirm that avax is indeed CoinTrade (CryptoThrift Username) and I'm stating such as we have received a correspondence from the seller to confirm the accounts are linked.
Cointrade is one of our very first users to sign up, you can see his account number is 462 and we're up to over 43,000 users now.

We encourage sellers such as CoinTrade/avax as we have had nothing but good stuff to hear about him from our buyers and his feedback on the site speaks for itself.
For the moment I am paying only with paypal.
I can either send them directly to your account or buy something for you.
If I'm sending to your account I'll send the money gift so that you don't pay fees.

Rate is 1:1
if the amount is smaller than $50, this seems to me good  and I will contact you whenever I required to do any transaction exchange, however do you have any other methods other than Paypal, My banking transactions always face bit difficult related to the amount of fees they charge(somewhat hidden) while doing transactions with paypal.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Rate is 1:1
if the amount is smaller than $50, this seems to me good  and I will contact you whenever I required to do any transaction exchange, however do you have any other methods other than Paypal, My banking transactions always face bit difficult related to the amount of fees they charge(somewhat hidden) while doing transactions with paypal.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Traded with Avax. Great communicator and a very smooth transaction.
Sorry, only with Paypal.
I can pay the Paypal fees though
sorry i dont use paypal and need cash thanks anyway have a good day
Sorry, only with Paypal.
I can pay the Paypal fees though
up
hi are buying with moneygram or wstern union?
Pages:
Jump to: