Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Bitcoins now, At this price, It Isn't working - page 2. (Read 8918 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The hard part with waiting for too long is the uncertainty that the price is going to reach your buy target. If the price  eventually reaches $5,000 and you though that the current price of $2,800 is too expensive, then you would have lost about $2,200 in profit because you didn’t jump onboard. But that is all if’s and but’s and we really don’t know if the price would still be bullish in the next few years or it would succumb to the bears and go down again below $2,000.
That's why a bunch of people in this forum state that an investor should only invest the money that they can afford to lose because the price of Bitcoin is not a for sure thing and the price of Bitcoin is very likely to go up instead of down. Investing small amounts into Bitcoin allows the investor to make money if the price goes up without worrying about the regrets of not investing sooner.
Activity: 518
The hard part with waiting for too long is the uncertainty that the price is going to reach your buy target. If the price  eventually reaches $5,000 and you though that the current price of $2,800 is too expensive, then you would have lost about $2,200 in profit because you didn’t jump onboard. But that is all if’s and but’s and we really don’t know if the price would still be bullish in the next few years or it would succumb to the bears and go down again below $2,000.
Activity: 562
I'm just going to wait until the price drops below $1500, even if it means waiting for four years. I'll wait, I'm not in a hurry, BTC will always be here

it will always be here but itd value will not drop always its more on ijcreasing that amount.
There is definitely going to be a crash one day, soon. There is no way that I will always go up without going down
I guess speculators have different point of view and they can easily go all out without it affecting their life.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
That is right all you can do as of the moment is watch and monitor the prices because it is to dangerous to buy at this price point. What I mean about that is you will lose leverage because you won't have a margin of safety when you buy it. Having a margin of safety is important when you are expected to hold your position for a long time before selling it for profit.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bitcoin have a so big potential to many investors if you just buy bitcoin a year ago then you are so lucky today if you sell it,, thanks to bitcoin many of the investor came rich because of this.
but you can buy bitcoins now.
What's going to happen if I buy now the next thing the price drops? Let's say in a weeks' period
I'm just going to wait until the price drops below $1500, even if it means waiting for four years. I'll wait, I'm not in a hurry, BTC will always be here

it will always be here but itd value will not drop always its more on ijcreasing that amount.
There is definitely going to be a crash one day, soon. There is no way that I will always go up without going down
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
I think nowadays is not the best time to buy bitcoins, instead it is better to wait till the price drop down to 1000$ or below , and then buying again and holding till the price increase for some high amount.

And where is the guarantee that the price will drop to 1000? So far, bitcoin has only a prospect of growth, not a decline. You can buy at this price and wait for several months to make a profit.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Technically, if you think about it. people were saying exactly the same from when BTC reached $1000 to $2000 and later $2500, even now at ~$2700 the opinion is the same, I think it depends on the market and your analysis regarding how high the price is to previous time.
Activity: 672
I think nowadays is not the best time to buy bitcoins, instead it is better to wait till the price drop down to 1000$ or below , and then buying again and holding till the price increase for some high amount.
Activity: 210
💰💰💰💰
Well, good luck then.. I think you will need to wait a very long time. You should buy small amounts at time at the current price, I don't see it going down to 15 hundred anytime soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Just close your eyes and make the purchase mate. You won't regret it. Moreover, any amount you could afford then, you can still purchase now, though less bit coin but same value which will obviously increase over time. You don't have to buy 1 or more btc before you make a purchase.
Then you may end up waiting for long and regretting you did in few months time. Come back here to quote me in that few months time if I ended up wrong.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin have a so big potential to many investors if you just buy bitcoin a year ago then you are so lucky today if you sell it,, thanks to bitcoin many of the investor came rich because of this.
but you can buy bitcoins now.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

Activity: 526
Merit: 250
If you have ever traded in forex, commodities and even indices, then would understand the dynamics involved in trading. Bitcoin is no different from these other instruments and can be traded at any time. Remember that as much as the price is on upward trend, there are always times when it comes down, then up and continues that way. These up and down movements are the ones which cause an instrument to be fit for trading. Therefore, there is no wrong time in trading in bitcoin, unless you are a one-sided trader. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
I don't think there is a wrong time to buy/invest. Don't buy more than you can afford to lose. I expect the opposite to be the case and the price rise to continue,  If you see this as some sort of investment or savings, buying now is good.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I love BTC, I want BTCs, but buying them now, at this price, it won't work..too expensive Sad Angry . If you owning Bitcoins or thousand satoshis, consider yourself lucky!

Well you would have said that 2 months ago, it only goes up and it seems theres no way stopping it, so if you consider it too expensive after another pump then you will realize it was worth buying it at this price.
Yes, if you have bought bitcoin the date you posted this, you should be earning now. Bitcoin is skyrocketing in price, and I think you should buy now and earn later. Bitcoin became a mainstream and is in demand in other countries that is why it is possible that it would rise(without getting low) in a month or two. If the price gets into 3000$ then it would be a different story.
This is so true. If you have just put your faith into bitcoin you could have earned money by now. For me, it is always a good time to buy bitcoin, the online time you need to consider and think very carefully is the time where you will spend your bitcoin or change it to cash. Last time I saw the price of bitcoin it was just 90,000 PHP but for a short time it grew to 140,000 PHP.
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
It's ever a good moment to buy BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you are having more money and if you are willing to take some risk then you could still invest in bitcoin,wait for some correction and then enter the coins as it is certain that you could profit by holding the coin for a longer time and if you look at the current price it is edging near $3000 and it might break those valuation pretty soon.

That is true, he can profit from future increases, only if he is brave enough now on this price. Now we are close to 3000, and will we be close to 4000 soon? I know how big risk is to buy at this price, I'm the one of the people that talked and wrote about drop after touching 2000, but look what happened. Now we can feel and see potential that bitcoin have, I knew that price will go up, but not so fast this. Today everything is a risk, so creator of this thread should think about this very carefully.
Activity: 224
If you are having more money and if you are willing to take some risk then you could still invest in bitcoin,wait for some correction and then enter the coins as it is certain that you could profit by holding the coin for a longer time and if you look at the current price it is edging near $3000 and it might break those valuation pretty soon.
Pages:
Jump to: