Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Bitcoins now, At this price, It Isn't working - page 9. (Read 8918 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It works as intended, bitcoin price follows the demand for it. It may go up or it may go down but you will still have your bitcoin and we all know in the long run bitcoin is the safest bet.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I love BTC, I want BTCs, but buying them now, at this price, it won't work..too expensive Sad Angry . If you owning Bitcoins or thousand satoshis, consider yourself lucky!

if you really "loved and wanted" bitcoin then you wouldn't have cared about its price at all.

if you want to use bitcoin, then buy it already. there are 100000000 satoshi in 1 bitcoin, pick an amount you are comfortable with and buy that and start using that

those who care too much about bitcoin price are loving fiat and wanting fiat not bitcoin Wink

I'd rather say they love profits

And they don't particularly care which currency this profit is denominated in (as long as it remains profit in any currency, obviously). After people get used to Bitcoin price consistently rising, they will start reinvesting their earnings from the previous cycle (if they aren't doing that already), and this is the point from where the crash begins counting down. Such processes are not self-sustaining, and when the right time comes we may see an avalanche of selloffs
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
Just a few days ago I was talking to a friend of mine, who had several bitcoins in the past, but sold all of them couple of years ago. He told me that he wanted to buy a Bitcoin, but to pay $1,800 for it is crazy. He thought that was the peak, and to buy at the peak price is not a wise move. Well, it is $2,550 now. And I agree with people in this thread who suggest to buy 0.1 or 0.005 if one can't afford buying a whole coin.
And try to open long position (maybe with leverage) if they like risk. So now Bitcoin is too expensive to trade it without leverage and I hope cheap bitcoin times will return.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Just a few days ago I was talking to a friend of mine, who had several bitcoins in the past, but sold all of them couple of years ago. He told me that he wanted to buy a Bitcoin, but to pay $1,800 for it is crazy. He thought that was the peak, and to buy at the peak price is not a wise move. Well, it is $2,550 now. And I agree with people in this thread who suggest to buy 0.1 or 0.005 if one can't afford buying a whole coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It is not working if you aim maybe for the short term, but if you aim for the long term then the price is fine.  The day bitcoin price is below $1000 is gone and with more countries begin to embrace bitcoin, the price will go up more than now.
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
yes buying now is expensive but later will be more expensive
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Bitcoin will grow even higher and there is no doubt here about that. Yes, 2000$ (and today it's 2675$) seems too high to start to buy to not skip the bitcoin's train, those who have such money already invested in bitcoin that's why it's price constantly growing. I regret that I didn't buy bitcoin when I just joined to the project a year ago, but even then 200$ price seemed too high to me. But if to compare it with today's price it doesn't seem so high anymore, right?!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
Well there are other altcoins we can invest it. A lot of them are also promising and has a good development team. And also its really buying 1 btc but u can buy it bit by bit. It is not too late to invest in btc but it is not also ez to wait patiently
Activity: 476
You still have a golden chance to buy bits or any higher amount of bitcoins.
It will defenitely reach upto $3000 this year, much probability for bitcoin to give you some profits. It should be called a preparedness to meet opportunity if you decide and buy one now.
Activity: 630
I love BTC, I want BTCs, but buying them now, at this price, it won't work..too expensive Sad Angry . If you owning Bitcoins or thousand satoshis, consider yourself lucky!

Grin I feel your pains and we are all in this together. Nevertheless, you don't have to buy 1 or more Bitcoin before you do. Buy the little you can get now as there are plenty of satoshis that makes up 1btc (100,000,000sat). Whatever you can afford will still definitely appreciate over time the way things are going with Bitcoin. Waiting is not an option ( I have waited before, hoping the price would drop to buy, but it never worked). So, just buy when and what you can. Cheers! Wink
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin is still not too expensive for an asset because the price can pump more and it will and it is sure for this coming months because if you are being updated always about bitcoin then you should already heard about the event in september which is about segwit that can boost the price of bitcoin to the top and more like it is reaching up to 4000 USD this year.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10

I have seen this exact thread at multiple times throughout BTCs rise. Why isn't it working? You don't have to buy whole BTC at one time, just buy some Satoshis here and then and they will accumalate over time. Just don't buy what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 364

You don't have to worry because a lot of professional traders are expecting bitcoin to drop its price. They're all predicting that it could go down to $1500 - $1300. They analyzed the chart that before it surge again to $3000, it will go down first.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
If you keep waiting you may miss the train but it will be quite wise decision to wait for correction to buy quite cheaper. But don't expect a big dump because buy pressure and support is quite strong this time. Price may reach $3000 soon and you may stucked with fiat in hands.  Cheesy

That's true, it's better to join at this time than wait and rue your chances of not joining in time when the prices shoot up again especially now that it's consistently on the ascendancy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
You can just buy any amount and you will still experience the same growth, holy moly why does everyone seem to have forgotten a lot of the basics of Bitcoin and that you don't need to own a whole Bitcoin in order to be involved with the market? This is the third time I've seen it today and it's starting to annoy me.
You can buy any amount and it doesn't change the fiat value, just the Bitcoin quantity. Just buy the thing damnit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is really much expensive currently , so here I think that it would wouldn't be the good descion to buy .
Here I can tell you surely that whether the price will increase or not in the incoming month or it will got crash .
But I am.100% sure that the Bitcoin will rise in this year and will reach to 10000$/btc in the year 2018 ( prediction by the most experienced bitcoiners ) .
So if you want to buy for the long term of 4-5 months then I will suggest you to buy it without much confusion or wondering whether to buy worthful or worthlessness .
Here I will also would like to suggest you that don't sell your Bitcoin at low price  ( if price go down ) , because rise and fall in the Bitcoin is a natural thing in Bitcoin  .
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
There's a tidal wave of new money literally pouring into Bitcoin each and every day. Up to you if you want to sit on the sidelines.

Too many transformations in bitcoin, governments accept bitcoin, bitcoin prepares for 2mb segwit process, which is evaluated to solve all its difficulties. This makes bitcoin the most potent and powerful currency at the moment, people are pouring money into it, however, I am concerned that the bitcoin value is constantly increasing.

Yeah. The value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing and you don't know if you sell your balance since it may even rise further which will make you lose the opportunity. It's hard to predict really and we don't know what would really happen. A lot of good news rising from time to time which makes you think that it may really go up than what many have speculate. The good thing to do is sell some and hold some.
Activity: 434

It's not luck, it's a reasonable investment to make all of us profit, we come to bitcoin with knowledge and greed. We always want to make a profit, so we invest in it, and now we can make a good profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
There's a tidal wave of new money literally pouring into Bitcoin each and every day. Up to you if you want to sit on the sidelines.

Too many transformations in bitcoin, governments accept bitcoin, bitcoin prepares for 2mb segwit process, which is evaluated to solve all its difficulties. This makes bitcoin the most potent and powerful currency at the moment, people are pouring money into it, however, I am concerned that the bitcoin value is constantly increasing.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

You think this is expensive?Huh
Wait till it hits $10 000 Buy now while its cheap.
what if this things really happen right away? i guess this investment is worth to gamble as we watch how past the price went up and
how it will grow from time to time, better to place even small portion of your money and keep it hold until it reach the price you desire.
Pages:
Jump to: