Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD? - page 12. (Read 1104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
November 30, 2017, 11:20:54 PM
I think it is much better to put it in the altcoins, since you are aiming for a long-term investment, why not invest in it? But if you really want to buy in bitcoins, go ahead. Bitcoin's price is very volatile, so it is recommended for short term investments. Anyway, bitcoin's price will still pump and good luck in your investments in the future!

I think for long-term Bitcoin is the best option because many experts are predicting Bitcoin prices can go even many folds higher than current price but before that prices may correct to some extent but in the long term, it is a good investment.

Altcoins also good but one needs to find good altcoins because not all of them will give you good results. Many investors lost money in altcoin trading.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
November 30, 2017, 11:05:57 PM
Well i think yes since the price of bitcoin is increasing year by year.. but considering the price is not stable anytime soon the price of bitcoin can be change because bitcoin is volatile..
But since before and now the price is really increase a lot more than 1000% increased.. And i think we will see more price increase this coming year..
And expect also this coming 2020 block halving where the block rewards will reduce to half.. that can affect the supply of bitcoin increase its value..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 10:45:17 PM
Illusion is a wonderful thing.  Bit coin is  great. I hope to see it backed by gold some day.  It comes down to if people can pay for fun with their money or not.  Bit coins can buy fun.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
November 30, 2017, 10:45:08 PM
Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, you would still be able to make profit by long term holding bitcoin. i believe the price will go $25k+ in 2-3 years. you could buy now or wait for price to go down a bit more. i'm waiting for price to go below $8k to buy more.  
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 10:37:00 PM
I think it is much better to put it in the altcoins, since you are aiming for a long-term investment, why not invest in it? But if you really want to buy in bitcoins, go ahead. Bitcoin's price is very volatile, so it is recommended for short term investments. Anyway, bitcoin's price will still pump and good luck in your investments in the future!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 09:45:13 PM
Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: