Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD? - page 4. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 07, 2018, 11:29:29 PM
Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
If you buy Bitcoin for less than $ 10,000, you'll be sure to make a profit in the next few months. If you hold it as a long-term investment, I think the benefit you can make is higher than what you set out before. Bitcoin is increasingly popular and appreciated by many economists.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 09:59:30 PM
Previously, the BTC reached $ 20,000, I think it continues to increase, but now BTC less than $ 10,000, I am very confused, BTC will increase or decrease?
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 07:14:34 PM
Buying BTC below ten thousand USD Is not bad at all instead is a good chance to earn a huge amount of money when the time comes, and the only thing you should do is to grab that opportunity well.
yes still people have good opportunity to trade bitcoin below 10k, actually people are still interested in bitcoin and they are believing that bitcoin price will continue to increase tell the end of the year, they are even expecting that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will reach to 20000$, therefore i think that it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin below 10k.
According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be very difficult to return to the $ 20000 mark. You can see that bitcoin prices are falling sharply and are still in a bear market, at times bitcoin has lost more than 70% of its value from the $ 20,000 mark at the $ 6000 mark. Therefore, I recommend not investing in bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 252
May 07, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

Thanks in advance.
I can say that the bitcoin price will not be able to return to the $ 20,000 level as at the end of 2017, you can see that the market is volatile and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully is complete. hard. Bitcoins are in the bearish trend, if you buy and hold bitcoins for long periods of time, they will be risky and the risk of losing money will increase.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
May 07, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
bitcoin price has stabilized at level ~$9k for about 2 weeks now
price chart is showing upward direction with good possibility of breaking $10k soon
the price has increased steadily since early april and I believe the pattern will continue
so this is quite good time to buy some bitcoin before it goes even higher again
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 04:01:48 PM
Buying BTC below ten thousand USD Is not bad at all instead is a good chance to earn a huge amount of money when the time comes, and the only thing you should do is to grab that opportunity well.
yes still people have good opportunity to trade bitcoin below 10k, actually people are still interested in bitcoin and they are believing that bitcoin price will continue to increase tell the end of the year, they are even expecting that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will reach to 20000$, therefore i think that it is still good time to invest money in bitcoin below 10k.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
Btc will be breaking 20k by the end of this year again, so with a conservative perspective you'll still 2x your money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion it won't be a good year to invest bitcoin. Since watching the price trend right now it may take a long time for it to rise again. From the time being let's just observed if the btc price will show signs of comeback.
This is going to be a great year to invest in bitcoin but you cannot expect a big growth in the price, now you may be thinking if the price is not going to grow that much, how can bitcoin be a good investment in this year? And the reason for this is very simple when you invest your money you need to make money when you buy not when you sell, so this is the perfect time to get profits with bitcoin when it has such a cheap price.
At the end of the last year, we have seen the market value of bitcoin rising upto 20k $ and that if you are getting such a golden opportunity of buying the bitcoins at value of less than 10k $, then you should definitely go for it and that you need to buy as many bitcoins as you can as you can then really expect the market of the bitcoin getting better and thus will help you out in making of more money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
March 26, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion it won't be a good year to invest bitcoin. Since watching the price trend right now it may take a long time for it to rise again. From the time being let's just observed if the btc price will show signs of comeback.
This is going to be a great year to invest in bitcoin but you cannot expect a big growth in the price, now you may be thinking if the price is not going to grow that much, how can bitcoin be a good investment in this year? And the reason for this is very simple when you invest your money you need to make money when you buy not when you sell, so this is the perfect time to get profits with bitcoin when it has such a cheap price.
Activity: 24
March 25, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
bitcoin is great for long-term investments. Bitcoin can retain its value or even records its increase in value over time due to the fixed supply of 21 million bitcoin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 25, 2018, 08:58:56 AM
I think I'm gonna get, I bought Bitcoin and I hope that next year will be able to earn good money on this.
Do not worry; you may not actually need to wait for next year to start realizing profit if you indeed bought below $10k. I still have a great optimism that this year should be a good one for the market irrespective of all the corrections we are having presently. Buying at this spot is a good bargain considering the previous top and those who are not wasting their time and taking the bold step should be enjoying it greatly in the long run.
Hey, why are you so pessimistic? there are many ahead of us, we have just entered the year 2018. Bitcoin is now stronger and does not go below $ 8000, I'm sure; We will see the level of $ 12,000 until June.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 18, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
Why not? People are buying it, people are selling it at the price that the market throws at them. Not everyone is dumb enough to sell at a loss. So to answer your question, roughly it can get you some profit atleast but it depends on the time period on when you sell. Because unless you sell, you're neither at a profit or loss. So even after a year if you sell during a bearish period, you'll get a loss.
Yes people buy and sell at the Price the market throw at them but not every body that sell lately sell at loss price because some buy when the price was at $6700 price range.
The fact is that Bitcoin already had a price for 19,500 dollars, and even higher on some exchanges, so I'm definitely confident that this figure will return. Therefore, today's price is attractive enough for investments, because all the same Bitcoin I will return to the previous indicators.
I think you are right, I believe that if we only have a  patience and we can wait for the right price to sell and we buy more bitcoin today. Maybe we can become more profitable in the near future. The most important is the patience and the attitude that we put upon everydaus kind of situation. Because everyday is really the best day to earn.
I agreed and I also believe in what you guys said but what I'm trying to point out is that people sell at the price they feel good with. An example is Apple co-founder ( Steve Wozniak) who sold all his holding at the time he feel Ok with. Although, holding and patience is the key of crypto trading and investment but we can't all be equal, you know?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 18, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Thanks in advance.

Then why not throw some money, at least money that you are willing to afford to lose and then ride it along and waited it out till bitcoin recovers? For me this is a good time to buy and invest on it because its already too low, in my opinion.

No need to wait till it further go down, at $7K a pop, bitcoin is already a steal. Although we believed that this year is not going to be easy, but I'm sure that when everything settles down, we may again see another all-time-high. At least you will have your chances to make profit when we pick up and make a run at the end of the year.
Activity: 200
March 17, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, with the price of Bitcoin at $ 8,000. This is a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a very cheap price. I am confident that Bitcoin will overcome this difficult period, and increase in the near future. Let's buy and hold Bitcoin for over a year, I believe you will be profitable
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
March 17, 2018, 05:20:30 PM
Why not? People are buying it, people are selling it at the price that the market throws at them. Not everyone is dumb enough to sell at a loss. So to answer your question, roughly it can get you some profit atleast but it depends on the time period on when you sell. Because unless you sell, you're neither at a profit or loss. So even after a year if you sell during a bearish period, you'll get a loss.
Yes people buy and sell at the Price the market throw at them but not every body that sell lately sell at loss price because some buy when the price was at $6700 price range.
The fact is that Bitcoin already had a price for 19,500 dollars, and even higher on some exchanges, so I'm definitely confident that this figure will return. Therefore, today's price is attractive enough for investments, because all the same Bitcoin I will return to the previous indicators.
I think you are right, I believe that if we only have a  patience and we can wait for the right price to sell and we buy more bitcoin today. Maybe we can become more profitable in the near future. The most important is the patience and the attitude that we put upon everydaus kind of situation. Because everyday is really the best day to earn.
Activity: 462
March 17, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 17, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 01:28:19 AM
I think I'm gonna get, I bought Bitcoin and I hope that next year will be able to earn good money on this.
Do not worry; you may not actually need to wait for next year to start realizing profit if you indeed bought below $10k. I still have a great optimism that this year should be a good one for the market irrespective of all the corrections we are having presently. Buying at this spot is a good bargain considering the previous top and those who are not wasting their time and taking the bold step should be enjoying it greatly in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: