Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC below 10,000 USD? - page 2. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
yes still people have good opportunity to trade bitcoin below 10k, actually people are still interested in bitcoin and they are believing that bitcoin price will continue to increase tell the end of the year.
Yes at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be at a very good position and those who can afford now to buy bitcoin and they buy and will wait for the end of this year then they will be much lucky and their will millionaire at the end of the year. The price of bitcoin is now at the upward direction with the coming good events. You can neglect the slight drop in the price and have to focus on the long term planing as the long term planning is the actual planning which is giving benefit in the investment of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
It depend upon the decision of the buyer, in my part I belief ethat buying bitcoin below 10,000 USD is a great advantage, because there would be a great possibility that bitcoin will rise up to 20,000 USD so then the possibility of gaining for almost a half of our invested capital is always there and we need to wait and believe that it will really rise soon.That is not impossible because last year bitcoin reach the 20,000 USD price, but we really a big patience on this. If we don't have patience on waiting the right time to sell i am sure that we can get lose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
If you buy Bitcoin at 10k USD and hold it for more than 1-2 years then you will get a big profit.You remember the time when you enter the world of Bitcoin then 1 Bitcoin equal to 4-5k usd but then its value reaches more than 14 thousand dollars and that too in less than a year. Even if the price goes up fast enough, you can buy in small quantities. of your capital instead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
price still dont have any good signal today. still falling. maybe we will fall down under 8k. Sad not a good day for bitcoin trader
I also expect one more price reduction to 6000-7000 $, and already later the bitcoin price will go up, growth will be very fast and I think we will immediately take a mark of $ 20,000, and at the end of the year I wait for bitcoin in the 50k $
You can see that bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting over the past few days after touching the $ 10,000 mark. At this time, btcoin is at $ 8,000 and according to analysts, this is the lowest level in this bitcoin adjustment, with bitcoin reaching $ 8,000 and rising again. According to analysts, bitcoin prices will probably hit $ 9300 in coming days.
Activity: 434
May 16, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
price still dont have any good signal today. still falling. maybe we will fall down under 8k. Sad not a good day for bitcoin trader
I also expect one more price reduction to 6000-7000 $, and already later the bitcoin price will go up, growth will be very fast and I think we will immediately take a mark of $ 20,000, and at the end of the year I wait for bitcoin in the 50k $
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
Bitcoin will eventually reach a new ATH, which doesn't mean you should buy it right now. My opinion is that btc has more room for decline..a realistic possibility is that we are headed to 6k again. Once you see a clear uptrend that lasts for a while, and a shift in market sentiment... that's when you buy.
Activity: 294
May 16, 2018, 06:22:47 AM
I think that the chances to buy BTC and get profit are really high! You should use this possibility if you know the trading basics. If I had such an opportunity at the moment, I think I would definitely use it!
Activity: 271
May 16, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
I think it is much better to put it in the altcoins, since you are aiming for a long-term investment, why not invest in it? But if you really want to buy in bitcoins, go ahead. Bitcoin's price is very volatile, so it is recommended for short term investments. Anyway, bitcoin's price will still pump and good luck in your investments in the future!
You can see that the market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin girls in recent days are constantly falling sharply and currently at the $ 8000 level. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will reach $ 7800 then turn up again and will go straight to the $ 11000 level. So at this point you can completely divide your assets and buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
May 16, 2018, 03:39:17 AM
Buying Bitcoin at any price doesn't matter if you truly believe that the coin can pump its value, so buying it below $10k is definitely  okay knowing it can lead to much greater value in near future. The crypto industry is good for more years and even decades so holding some major coins in the market definitely the best thing to do right now even the price is unpredictable and price drops happening in the past months of this year. And hopefully when last quarter of this year comes, Bitcoin as well as altcoins make a huge pump in order for us to see the fruit of our risks.

Exactly, as long as you have the funds and willing to take the risk then why not? Of course we love to get bitcoin while its cheap so definitely a price below 5 digit mark is a good place to start. But you need to look at your investment for long term to really maximize the full potential of your returns. We have more than 6 months to go before the end of the year, and there's a lot of thing that can happen in that time frame, who knows, maybe we can get over $20,000 before the end of the year which will more than double of you bought it at $8000-$9000 levels and was able to hold on it up until December.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
May 16, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
As a long term investment buying it below $10,000 whenever it dips down cheap enough at times like now is not a bad strategy

There are still risks but the rewards are likely to outweigh them
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 15, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.
In a long-term you are going to make good profits from the historical data and we are going to cross $20,000 and if you buy bellow $10,000 you are going to make good money.  Bitcoin is going to grow in future and you should not be afraid to buy now that the price is low.  To predict the market is not an easy task and you most invest wisely in other not to lose money.
Activity: 406
May 15, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
Buying Bitcoin at any price doesn't matter if you truly believe that the coin can pump its value, so buying it below $10k is definitely  okay knowing it can lead to much greater value in near future. The crypto industry is good for more years and even decades so holding some major coins in the market definitely the best thing to do right now even the price is unpredictable and price drops happening in the past months of this year. And hopefully when last quarter of this year comes, Bitcoin as well as altcoins make a huge pump in order for us to see the fruit of our risks.
Activity: 113
May 15, 2018, 03:13:02 AM
ImO everything under $10 k is great for investment. If you believe in BTC you know that it"s not supposed to drop lower than 6-7k, ni reasons for that, so why wait? You can lose some now, but it can be too expensive to buy very soon, just like last year
Activity: 518
May 15, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Buying bitcoin below $10000  I believe would be a bargain since bitcoin has already top $20000 before last year. This year prediction of bitcoin is more exciting and realistic considering the development and the scale of bitcoin participation all around the globe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 01:34:02 AM
Today if we buy BTC less than $ 8000 expected profit in the future. It may be dangerous to buy $ 9000 or more. BTC can not increase, because there are too many other coins to take the market share of BTC during this time. That is my personal opinion.
Buying Bitcoin below 10000$ is good. You do not need to buy one whole unit. You should buy a fraction of Bitcoin and play the market game. This will keep you calm and will enable you to learn the practical tricks you use in the market.

There has been a smooth rise in the demand graph for the coin and if purchased in the current prevailing price, will earn you good output in future. A long term investment makes you a life time investor.

Activity: 926
May 12, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
I think if you buy bitcoin when the price is $ 10k it could be and it does not matter if bitcoin still can give you advantage, but if bitcoin can not give profit then you better do not buy it and wait to go down.
Activity: 121
May 12, 2018, 12:05:15 AM
I think that's a good idea to buy btc below $10,000 then hold it for a long time to gain more profit. You should have a patience in holding if you don't have a patience is hodling you cannot gain more profit. "Patience is a virtue."
Activity: 38
May 11, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
yes you can buy BTC under $10000.. even now BTC is a great dip you can buy BTC now..For me BTC will cross minimum $25000 in 2018..maximum can go huge that is really unpredictable...
so buy now & hold it for get a good profit ✌
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 11, 2018, 07:17:34 PM
Im starting to trade and i want your opinion:

Do you think that if i buy "x" amount of BTC for any price below $10,000 USD will get me a profit on a long term (>1 year)?

I know is unpredictable but i want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

10,000 usd are enough money huge amount as new one in trading, to start buying altcoin for your trading you need to start study how to buy potential altcoins to increase their price in the coinmarketcap. study and learning to get knowledge is an advantage for who want enter in trading job to avoids troubles of their money become lose.
Pages:
Jump to: