Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC---LONG TERM---PP/MB/PAYZA/AGC/WU/XOOM/MG/AP/MP/GW/SqC/DWOLLA/WIRE - page 2. (Read 10129 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Go to www.coinbase.com/charts and multiply the sell price by 1.03 then divide 1000 by that number.

Thank you for explaining the fees, I have just one more question, can I buy more bitcoins at once, like $2k, but with the bank wire transfer?
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1000
If i send you $1k, how much will I get after your fees?

Go to www.coinbase.com/charts and multiply the sell price by 1.03 then divide 1000 by that number.
If i send you $1k, how much will I get after your fees?
legendary
new site www.bitske.com in beta

Don't judge, it's supposed to be super simple

Hi, im new here and I would like to buy BitCoints, do you accept MG/WU payments from US customers?
I need around $1000-$2000 worth of bitcoins every week.
Yes I accept bitcoin for those payment methods. I can sell you up to 1000$ per week.

Hi, im new here and I would like to buy BitCoints, do you accept MG/WU payments from US customers?
I need around $1000-$2000 worth of bitcoins every week.
legendary

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
c++
200 usd transaction. Easy as pie.
legendary
There has been a problem with one of the payments that somebody has sent me through coinbase. The payment has been held until I find out who exactly sent me the bitcoins. There were two identical transactions at approximately the same time but they were sent from different Bitcoin address. So I do not know if it was the same person. I will honor the guaranteed quick payment process by giving you the three percent of which I would have received even though the problem is through coinbase. Please understand that I am choosing to hold the funds rather than send the funds back to where they came from because many people decide to delete their private keys once a payment has been sent. If you believe you are the owner of this transaction please contact me with the Order ID the Bitcoin address that which you sent the bitcoins from and how much bitcoins you sent. Thank you.

This has been fixed, and still got it to them within 12 hours!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would have bought but the WU fees are to much
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
WARNING!

A crook is in the forum. You read that paypal for seeking and long-BTC was writing, I sent him what I was missing 80 EUR (BTC course was not sent).

This e-mail address: anonymous mailer <[email protected]>

Of course, every sacrifice certain other uses.

You have been spamming, and what you are spamming doesn't even make any sense. Please go away.
WARNING!

A crook is in the forum. You read that paypal for seeking and long-BTC was writing, I sent him what I was missing 80 EUR (BTC course was not sent).

This e-mail address: anonymous mailer <[email protected]>

Of course, every sacrifice certain other uses.
legendary
Passed over 7 grand bought. Thanks guys. Open for Exchange.
legendary
image is half dead please fix

Works fine for me...? Can you show me where it stops and then right click the image and do view image to see if it loads fully at the website and not just here?
Activity: 798
I would like to buy BTC value of 80 EUR. How much do I get for it?

Use preev.com to calculate, and open a new thread if you want to buy.
I would like to buy BTC value of 80 EUR. How much do I get for it?
Activity: 5
image is half dead please fix
legendary
Over 2k available, can buy up to 4 btc! Fast trades!
Activity: 39
Awesome service, already ordered paypal exchange 3 times and it all went smooth.
legendary
I have still 1 BTC ready in my hand

you still willing to buy? I ready send first BTC to danny or localbitcoins.com

rate +3% bitstamp
about rate and wu mg fees we can discuss more to agreeable terms so just private message to finalize the the deal

waiting for serious buyer to contact

thanks

I don't think you read anything in the op...
Pages:
Jump to: