Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC---LONG TERM---PP/MB/PAYZA/AGC/WU/XOOM/MG/AP/MP/GW/SqC/DWOLLA/WIRE - page 3. (Read 10129 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I have still 1 BTC ready in my hand

you still willing to buy? I ready send first BTC to danny or localbitcoins.com

rate +3% bitstamp
about rate and wu mg fees we can discuss more to agreeable terms so just private message to finalize the the deal

waiting for serious buyer to contact

thanks
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1000
I go by www.coinbase.com/charts and so do all the links, they update automatically as the price changes.
Activity: 798
Read the OP, his rates are stated there...you pay a 3% fee, for example you pay $103 of Bitcoin for $100 of PayPal. It's quite simple so I don't really see any way that you can get confused about it.

I think he's so confused that he doesn't even know what market price is right now.
Check out http://preev.com
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Read the OP, his rates are stated there...you pay a 3% fee, for example you pay $103 of Bitcoin for $100 of PayPal. It's quite simple so I don't really see any way that you can get confused about it.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Have 1 BTC to sell atm , what are your rates?
legendary
Skrill temp unavailable until issues with them get solved. Lets hope I don't have to remove it as a payment option...
legendary
It's scheduled, give it 30 minutes. Make sure you reply here to let everyone know that I fixed it and included my 3 percent fee to you!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
uhm have you sent it? I dont see those transaction Huh

edit2: Skrill balance received and also gadman2 included his 3% fee as return. Thanks and will do more transaction soon!
legendary
Hrmm let me look into it.

Edit, yeah you're right. Gmail grouped together the emails and I didn't see it properly! My fault. The payment will be sent in a moment!

Edit2: 103$ for the 100$ sent!
Activity: 4
Hi, since its more than 12 hours already. I wonder why you only send $190 to my skrill while I've sent for $290. did you missed it?

Code:
Success! Your $106.90 USD payment has been sent to Xolr. Your confirmation number is X9AYR33E.
Success! Your $106.90 USD payment has been sent to Xolr. Your confirmation number is WT3E05VC.
Success! Your $53.45 USD payment has been sent to Xolr. Your confirmation number is 17U3UXDY.
Success! Your $42.76 USD payment has been sent to Xolr. Your confirmation number is MGBW2S57.
Activity: 7
Another smooth trade. This guy is top notch!
Transaction done in >2hrs
My btc for his quick paypal.
You want your money in a instant, this is your guy!
legendary
Are you able to do about 500 PM for BTC?

cheers

I don't offer PM.
Activity: 2
Are you able to do about 500 PM for BTC?

cheers
Activity: 7
New graphic looks nice!
$100 quick paypal, transaction completed in less than 1hr!
Gadman2 is the fastest trader I have ever dealt with! More business to come!
Thanks, HE
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Bumps. New thread layout.

Loving the new OP, it looks awesome! I may use your service soon if I need to get some PayPal funds.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I need urgent WU, pm me your offer for 0.67btc
Activity: 2
If you could do GBP that would be preferable. but USD is fine otherwise
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
sent you a pm for NETELLER exchange !!
All fees are on the customer of this service.

Nice quick trade. I left you some positive trust, can you do the same for me too?
Thanks. Smiley

Bought an additional $30 worth of paypal. Thanks! This time it was almost instant!
All fees are on the customer of this service.

Nice quick trade. I left you some positive trust, can you do the same for me too?
Thanks. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: