Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments + More [Worldwide] - page 15. (Read 25871 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Online and looking to purchase!
Online and wishing to buy! PM me if you have any for sale
Online and wishing to purchase BTC please contact me if you have any for sale
Need many more BTC please contact me if you are selling.
Online and need BTC please pm me if you are selling - fast easy transactions
Online and buying BTC.
Should be available for most of the day today, cash out your BTC and receive your money within 30 minutes *depending on the method you wish me to pay you
Online and ready to buy please pm me if you are selling!
Still in need of many coins please contact me if you are selling!
Online and looking to buy many coins please pm me if you are selling - rate negociable on large payments, every payment method possible - can even do f2f cash transactions if the amount is large please pm me
Looking to buy many coins please pm me if you are available
Online and looking to purchase please pm me if you are selling.
Online and ready to purchase please pm me if you are selling
Still looking for many more coins please contact me with what you are selling and your price
Online and looking to buy coins - have the money in your bank within minutes!
Still need lots more BTC please contact me if you have any for sale, can negociate on large amounts.
Still paying 7.5% under mtgox

Doesn't sound very attractive. I can get a better rate for GBP cash or Skrill on bitmit.net.

That is your opinion, I however get more than enough people asking to sell to me so they clearly think so.
I have a lot of advantages over bitmit for one instant cash - within 5 minutes of receiving the BTC and I am available most of the time to trade whether you want it in your bank or another method.
I also offer other services like cash deposits into bank accounts where people wish to avoid the paper trail of online banking, cash, vouchers, moneygram or western union and open to any other payment method.
Also I have significant rep and have traded many thousands of pounds so you have no fear of being scammed either.
I also normally buy at -10% and have many happy customers who sold to me for that price also, so -7.5% is actually a good deal for them right now. Also that fee is quite reasonable considering the volatility of BTC - it can drop more than 7.5% in a day these days, so depending on the timing you can actually make money selling to me also.
So back to the topic - I am still buying BTC please contact me if you have any to sell - any amount. Will even negociate better prices if the amount is very high and will also meet you in person f2f in the UK if the amount is high and worth the travel costs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Still paying 7.5% under mtgox

Doesn't sound very attractive. I can get a better rate for GBP cash or Skrill on bitmit.net.
Online and ready to buy - bought thousands of pounds worth of coins so buy from me with confidence.
Many happy customers please check out my feedback thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buy-btc-uk-bank-transferukashpaysafecardpokerstarsamazonppcash-in-the-mail-121303

Buying since mid 2012.

Still paying 7.5% under mtgox please pm me if you wish to sell and how you wish to be paid - any method is possible!
Buying more coins today if you are selling please pm
Activity: 742
Circle gets the Square
Unbelievably fast service. Thanks

+1
Pages:
Jump to: