Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments + More [Worldwide] - page 16. (Read 25871 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Looking for more coins today please pm me if you have any for sale
Activity: 532
Just did an exchange with Projects.  Cash was in my bank account within 10 minutes of me sending the BTC (he sent on 1 confirm and faster transfer was definitely faster this time).  Will definitely use again.
Still looking for more BTC please pm me if you are selling.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Successful transaction with Projects completed - professionally handled and payment was made exactly on schedule.
Just purchased some more coins but still need plenty more can pay by any of the methods above or if there is something not listed let me know and I can see what I can do
Looking for more coins please pm me if you have any for sale
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Another easy transaction completed with Scott J.
Transaction #2 was even smoother than the first - I sent to the correct address this time  Cheesy
Another easy transaction completed with Scott J.
Still in need of more coins so please let me know if you are selling.
legendary
Still need more PM if selling please
Still looking to purchase more please PM me if you have some for sale
legendary
Just completed a successful transaction with Projects.

He was kind enough to honour the original rate we discussed despite me taking ages to get the BTC to him (I sent them to the wrong address, doh!)

Will use again Smiley
Still buying please pm me if you are selling
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Buying BTC paying -5% of bitstamp price when converted from usd to gbp , since mtgox price is now no longer "real" and is much more inflated than all the other exchanges.
If you have a large amount this is negotiable of course.
Please PM me if you wish to sell, I have many references and many happy people I have bought / sold from please check my trust also.
Can pay by faster payments into you UK bank account so you can receive the money very fast (within 2h usually much sooner) or I offer a variety of other methods including - cash deposit into your bank account, ukash voucher, paysafe voucher, amazon voucher, poker fund transfer, moneybookers, paypal, western union, moneygram - I am also open to other payment methods if there is something you need which is not on my list please pm me and I will see if it is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: