Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying low selling high ain't always successful - page 12. (Read 1207 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Its easy when its not really going to spike after the dip so maybe considering that the dip they are saying here is the bottom of the market trend. Day trading is a lot harder than just waiting for the mega price pump. But this is if you prefer to just wait. Leverage Trading should just be the one you wanna do if you want to profit even if the price dips.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Most don't want to see themselves in loss which is not possible, I don't see anything to cry about here, if you are stuck with bitcoin then hold, Bitcoin will surge again sooner or later and if you have usdt just buy some Bitcoin, there is time for everything
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
It's very few persons who will follow this principle very many others do not gain anything. A greater number buy low and sell lower even so the principle of buy low sell high favours only few disciplined ones.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Buying the dip has its bad side and that's unable to predict market movement You buy the dip, it goes dipper. You buy the high, it goes dipper, you convert to usdt, it starts surging ....I quit buying low selling high for now
Actually that's inevitable event. What is hard about buying low is the fact that the bottom cannot be distinguish well especially when btc is always volatile. With this current market, I think many got rekt since all thinks that bull run is approaching while it still at 10.5k price then boom it go down easily to 8.5k and could go lower than what we expected.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
If you don't know how to read charts its better to invest in Bitcoin for long term holding not trading, it's risky for those who don't know how to handle the pressure and disappointments along the way, this will make you to make the wrong decisions, if you are still with your Bitcoin then be patience, this time will pass again
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
It seems difficult to guess the movement of bitcoin at this time it is better to stop since and see its progress until it will completely recover, at times like this I always secure it in USDT for more stable conditions compared to be left on certain coins because it will be difficult to grow back.
Short term will be better and see the movement every minute.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Guess no one saw the dip coming  Grin same thing happens when Bitcoin hit 19k in 2017, analysts and co are always wrong, like 60% if they are professionals, you need to start making decisions yourself, who knows? Might just favour you more than relying on analyst, crypto is unpredictable and USDT owners will be smiling right now
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Buying the dip has its bad side and that's unable to predict market movement You buy the dip, it goes dipper. You buy the high, it goes dipper, you convert to usdt, it starts surging ....I quit buying low selling high for now
Pages:
Jump to: