Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying - market reacting very maturely to the malleability issue - page 2. (Read 2619 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
The fact you low-activity-noobs spend your day trying to spread FUD in this forum is just a strong signal that this is a good time to buy. Probably soon we will see an even better chance.

As soon as you low-activity-noobs start posting "to the moon" and that kind of euphoria-driven posts, then it will be the time to sell.

That strategy never failed, did you know?

Don't tell them that because there is random chance (low but still) that they will understand this some day. And who will be entertaining us then.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
Based on statistical analysis of "low-activity noobs" I estimate with a 55% probability that the bottom will be in 23 days at 470$ (235*2). BECAUSE SCIENCE AND REASONS! fnord
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
The fact you low-activity-noobs spend your day trying to spread FUD in this forum is just a strong signal that this is a good time to buy. Probably soon we will see an even better chance.

As soon as you low-activity-noobs start posting "to the moon" and that kind of euphoria-driven posts, then it will be the time to sell.

That strategy never failed, did you know?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
There is also the sheepmarketplace guy with ~ 100000 stolen BTC
How´s he doin btw.?
He might wanna cash out anytime soon.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
The market is reacting VERY maturely to a "major" issue: despite of devs trying to downplay the transaction malleability thing, the hard cold fact is that this limitation is being exploited right now to launch a DoS attack to the network which is slowing down (if not outright halting) the bitcoin economy. I've been sending coins to quite a few services for testing purposes (Bitstamp, Dgex, etc.) and all of my transfers were "mutated" and thus the coins were sent to the correct destination but they weren't credited to the corresponding accounts. Most transactions are delayed and big players such as Bitstamp, Gox or Coinbase are having problems tracking correctly the transactions.

Still BTC is trading well above $600 everywhere but Gox. This is a sign of strength in my book. Be prepared to buy, guys, because the network will come out MUCH stronger after this issue is solved.

(cross-posted in the Wall Observer).

You fool.
You still don't realize that over 50% of all bitcoins are controlled by a few people.
The only reason bitcoin is not crashing hard is because they are postponing the dump.
And FBI has yet to sell 144k bitcoins.

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Will be interesting to see if we have the same effect on trust and thus price as the fork last year
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
The market is reacting VERY maturely to a "major" issue: despite of devs trying to downplay the transaction malleability thing, the hard cold fact is that this limitation is being exploited right now to launch a DoS attack to the network which is slowing down (if not outright halting) the bitcoin economy. I've been sending coins to quite a few services for testing purposes (Bitstamp, Dgex, etc.) and all of my transfers were "mutated" and thus the coins were sent to the correct destination but they weren't credited to the corresponding accounts. Most transactions are delayed and big players such as Bitstamp, Gox or Coinbase are having problems tracking correctly the transactions.

Still BTC is trading well above $600 everywhere but Gox. This is a sign of strength in my book. Be prepared to buy, guys, because the network will come out MUCH stronger after this issue is solved.

(cross-posted in the Wall Observer).
Pages:
Jump to: