Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 10. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anyway, the real question is this one: who is going to be willing to buy buzzcoin? Thats the point where this project fails.

Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you read a text ? a Whitepaper ? Stop talking about Buzzcoin at this moment. You're talking about the OLD BUZZCOIN...

Now we're talking about BUZZCOIN 5.0. Wait the update and the swap and after that maybe you could talk in this topic about Buzzcoin. Stop to being dumb and ignorant pls.

"Our innovative devices for beekeepers collect bee hive data in real-time and rewarding the users in cryptocurrency for providing the analytic data. This additional income will encourage the widespread usage of the BC-HMD. In addition to the hives health and threat detection, our technology will be able to measure if the bee hives are maintained according to ethical beekeeping standards." - Whitepaper

"the BUZZcoin Hive Mind Network it will be automatically analyzed and made available to the beekeeper and can also be offered to researchers, scientists and special interest groups worldwide." - Whitepaper

Organization, scientists, governments will pay to get an access in the network "Buzzcoin" to facilitate their studies. It's a big gain of time and money to them. They will get datas from around the world without need to travel.
This money will increase the price of the Buzzcoin token and at each new rewards, the beekeeper's gain will be bigger and bigger...
Where's your problem ?
Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you think by yourself? a single "Whitethought"?
Look: in a previous post Claudia Durrwatcher answered me that the bussiness plan was to sell the data to NASA and another organization (I think she said DSA or something like this). She spoke about 5.0 not the old one (you wise guy). You will not find these posts because later she deleted them.
So: are you telling me that your bussines plan is to do bussiness with someone so weak as NASA? Do you really think that NASA is not going to set up its own net. In fact they have one allready. Do you really mean that "governments" are going to sit down with you in a table and pay you. No. They will set their own network to increase their budgets their power and the "friendly" people they are going to give jobs in that new organization. Are you really that naive? You are triying to deal with people that is much, much, more stronger than you will ever be in your whole life. It is like telling us that you are going to do bussiness with Amazon. Buzzcoin might suceed but it is very very unlikely and it is very very risky that why its price is almost zero.
Where's your problem ?

Ok answer theses questions if you are so smart... Apple, the first company to reach the trillion has bought "Shazam". Why did they do that ? They are more powerful than shazam. They could make their own "Shazam". But No, they used shazam and after that they bought it.
I think you don't understand what business is. The biggest companies are lazy and prefer to use a device, a product to test it before to make a partnership or to buy it if they are more powerful than the company who created the product. And that's why there are so many start up in the world, why there are many incubators and why the biggest companies like Amazon, Apple, Microsoft etc. invest in incubators or startups. The crypto world works like that too...
Activity: 4
You can earn about 20% if you buy Buzz coin through Doge on www.coinexchange.io or https://tradesatoshi.com  Next, get in line for the sale of Buzz coin paired with BTC. On www.coinexchange.io turn about 1.5 BTC, but snapping up relatively quickly
Activity: 87
Anyway, the real question is this one: who is going to be willing to buy buzzcoin? Thats the point where this project fails.

Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you read a text ? a Whitepaper ? Stop talking about Buzzcoin at this moment. You're talking about the OLD BUZZCOIN...

Now we're talking about BUZZCOIN 5.0. Wait the update and the swap and after that maybe you could talk in this topic about Buzzcoin. Stop to being dumb and ignorant pls.

"Our innovative devices for beekeepers collect bee hive data in real-time and rewarding the users in cryptocurrency for providing the analytic data. This additional income will encourage the widespread usage of the BC-HMD. In addition to the hives health and threat detection, our technology will be able to measure if the bee hives are maintained according to ethical beekeeping standards." - Whitepaper

"the BUZZcoin Hive Mind Network it will be automatically analyzed and made available to the beekeeper and can also be offered to researchers, scientists and special interest groups worldwide." - Whitepaper

Organization, scientists, governments will pay to get an access in the network "Buzzcoin" to facilitate their studies. It's a big gain of time and money to them. They will get datas from around the world without need to travel.
This money will increase the price of the Buzzcoin token and at each new rewards, the beekeeper's gain will be bigger and bigger...
Where's your problem ?
Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you think by yourself? a single "Whitethought"?
Look: in a previous post Claudia Durrwatcher answered me that the bussiness plan was to sell the data to NASA and another organization (I think she said DSA or something like this). She spoke about 5.0 not the old one (you wise guy). You will not find these posts because later she deleted them.
So: are you telling me that your bussines plan is to do bussiness with someone so weak as NASA? Do you really think that NASA is not going to set up its own net. In fact they have one allready. Do you really mean that "governments" are going to sit down with you in a table and pay you. No. They will set their own network to increase their budgets their power and the "friendly" people they are going to give jobs in that new organization. Are you really that naive? You are triying to deal with people that is much, much, more stronger than you will ever be in your whole life. It is like telling us that you are going to do bussiness with Amazon. Buzzcoin might suceed but it is very very unlikely and it is very very risky that why its price is almost zero.
Where's your problem ?
Activity: 6

Where's your problem ?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Hey buzzzzzzz
Well, how many bees were saved in 2 years and 9 months? How many new houses for bees built?Smiley

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.
When I move to getting into nut trees and more fig trees, I'm sure the yearly amount of value will go up.
I do plant sales every year so it's not just value in the harvests throughout spring, summer and fall, but
also in FIAT which goes into crypto.

A very good idea ... please contact the BUZZcoin team on discord and put forward your idea/suggestion .... there is also a buzzcoin discord channel for suggestions .... go there and drop ur lucrative idea ...

Hey brownie14 dont try to cheat nobody in this forum. Do you think we are stupid? Its pretty clear that its yourself who wrote the previous post by paramind22.
Anyway your answer still doesnt answer the great question: who is going to buy those buzzcoins? Thats the real problem with your project. Somebody plants berries and somehow he gets buzzcoins. Ok. Who will he sell them to to get FIAT? Upon Claudia Durrwachter he will sell them to NASA. Really? Do you really think that you are going to do bussines with NASA? It could be, but it is extremely unlikely. Thats why your project is so risky and thats why buzzcoin price and volume is almost zero. So if anybody wants to invest in buzzcoin he might do it and be succesful BUT it is very very unlikely. So be very careful.

He didn't hack my account, or do you suppose he create all my websites, wrote my poetry, music and books.

U duped a number of people and swindled some of them, those machinations are punishable and could be the result of ur imprisonment. Sweet computer science that u learned during the years of self education at home is a benefit that u have stuck to u which u masterfully use to conduct online activities that fall into the A grade category of the most desperate and outrageous felonies.

I was criticizing things a few post backs.  Why don't you read the thread you post on?  I usually just block people like you but I'll post this one reply before I do.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Hey buzzzzzzz
Well, how many bees were saved in 2 years and 9 months? How many new houses for bees built?Smiley

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.
When I move to getting into nut trees and more fig trees, I'm sure the yearly amount of value will go up.
I do plant sales every year so it's not just value in the harvests throughout spring, summer and fall, but

A very good idea ... please contact the BUZZcoin team on discord and put forward your idea/suggestion .... there is also a buzzcoin discord channel for suggestions .... go there and drop ur lucrative idea ...

Hey brownie14 dont try to cheat nobody in this forum. Do you think we are stupid? Its pretty clear that its yourself who wrote the previous post by paramind22.
Anyway your answer still doesnt answer the great question: who is going to buy those buzzcoins? Thats the real problem with your project. Somebody plants berries and somehow he gets buzzcoins. Ok. Who will he sell them to to get FIAT? Upon Claudia Durrwachter he will sell them to NASA. Really? Do you really think that you are going to do bussines with NASA? It could be, but it is extremely unlikely. Thats why your project is so risky and thats why buzzcoin price and volume is almost zero. So if anybody wants to invest in buzzcoin he might do it and be succesful BUT it is very very unlikely. So be very careful.

He didn't hack my account, or do you suppose he create all my websites, wrote my poetry, music and books.

U duped a number of people and swindled some of them, those machinations are punishable and could be the result of ur imprisonment. Sweet computer science that u learned during the years of self education at home is a benefit that u have stuck to u which u masterfully use to conduct online activities that fall into the A grade category of the most desperate and outrageous felonies.

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
It's been a while since the last announcement of Buzzcoin and many are still waiting for more information about the future plans for this coin. Just noticed in their Discord channel that they had a developer interview with Cryptomania about the upcoming 4.0 release and the BC-HMD. You can listen to the said interview by using this link[1].

Listen to Cryptomania 09-15-18 by NorthShore1049 #np on #SoundCloud
[1]https://soundcloud.com/northshore1049/cryptomania-09-15-18

yeah that interview was really interesting but i think there are still a lot of technical questions to be answered by the BUZZcoin team ... well i hope with the release of 4.0 many of these questions would be dealt with ... i am becoming very impatient but got no other choice but to wait for the 4.0 release ...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
It's been a while since the last announcement of Buzzcoin and many are still waiting for more information about the future plans for this coin. Just noticed in their Discord channel that they had a developer interview with Cryptomania about the upcoming 4.0 release and the BC-HMD. You can listen to the said interview by using this link[1].

Listen to Cryptomania 09-15-18 by NorthShore1049 #np on #SoundCloud
[1]https://soundcloud.com/northshore1049/cryptomania-09-15-18
No no thats a big falacy.
People is not interested in getting buzzcoin to exchange for BTC unless he is a trader. Is your whole bussines plan relaying on traders? I dont think so. Even so: who is going to be willing to give away BTC in exchange for buzzcoin? It is ridicoulus.
Thats the problem with you coin: I cant see who is going to be interested in buying buzzcoin against FIAT or against any other currency.
Thats why right now the price is 8.899e-9 BTC (almost zero) and the volume is 0,01 BTC (almos zero).
Dont keep insulting me and put good reasons on the table (only problem is that you dont have).
Thats a very good point.
In principle, when you reach maximun suply, the mining rewards should come from the commisions that pay the people who send buzzcoin as a way to pay.

BUT

as I have been pointing out trough the lasts posts I believe that the problem with this coin is that I cant see who is going to be interested in buying buzzcoin. If nobody buys there are no transactions. If there are no transactions there are no commissions. So there wont be any mining. Another big problem for this coin.
Probably thats why the POS reward is sooooo small.

Stop exposing your stupidity
Hey buzzzzzzz

You should be out of your fucking mind dude ... why would i hack into somebody's bitcointalk account when i got mine? I am not a team member of BUZZcoin ... i am just a hodler like any other person here who believes in the potential of this project ...

You have the right to ask questions but if you are not satisfied with the answers given to you then so be it. Stop wasting people's time here asking the same question over and over ... if you are not satisfied with the project then move onto another project ... there are many out there ... as of now according to cmc there are over 2003 crypto projects ... go there and pick one please ...

You keep asking " ... Who will he sell them to to get FIAT?.."

.... are you so stupid? Some crypto currencies like buzzcoin are traded against other crypto currencies and not necessarily against fiat ... If BUZZcoin is paired in the future against fiat ... good and fine ...

Now with that said ... BUZZcoin is being traded and heavily bought against btc and dogecoin ... so who do you think are those buying/selling presently? ....

Just because you do not believe in this project doesnt mean it has got no potential ... and just because you do not wanna or would buy doesnt mean other intelligent people out there wont buy ...

Take your silly question somewhere else and stop bugging some of us here ...

Your question:   Who is going to buy BUZZcoin 4.0/5.0?

Answer: I am going to buy BUZZcoin bcoz i am interested in its potential ...

If you aren't satisfied with the answer then let it be so ... move on to another project and give us a break here...
Hey buzzzzzzz

Sure he didnt hack it! What I am saying is that either you are the same person or else you work in coordination. Your trick doesnt deceive anybody. We are not stupids.
Hey buzzzzzzz

Hey buzzzzzzz

Hey buzzzzzzz

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.

Hey buzzzzzzz

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hey buzzzzzzz
Thats a very good point.
In principle, when you reach maximun suply, the mining rewards should come from the commisions that pay the people who send buzzcoin as a way to pay.

BUT

as I have been pointing out trough the lasts posts I believe that the problem with this coin is that I cant see who is going to be interested in buying buzzcoin. If nobody buys there are no transactions. If there are no transactions there are no commissions. So there wont be any mining. Another big problem for this coin.
Probably thats why the POS reward is sooooo small.
Activity: 36
The Maximum Supply is set to a value of 20 billion (20,000,000,000). At this maximum supply value,
Proof of Work and Proof of Stake rewards will be turned off.

Who then will support the work of the network?
Pages:
Jump to: