Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 6. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 20
u trying to spread nonsense FUD based on your made up stories since weeks, why dont you get a life instead of posting lies and bs
that no one believes ? get a life, you obviously dont have one

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I am watching this project, but I don’t want to invest in it, because I’m not sure that it will be successful. At the moment it looks like a big scam.
Absolutely right. It looks like a big scam at the moment and before it looked exactly the same way. ¿A non-profit crypto so save the bees? Unbelievable. I remember that at the beginning the devs changed the wallet because they said it was necessary to stake more efficiently (or something similar). So they put the instructions for the change in the web. So far so good. I followed the instructions and there was a step wich resulted in that I lost my last stake reward. That's it. I lost my 100% reward. I have no doubt it was made on purpose. And they have changed the wallet one thousand times and now they are planning a swap, wich allways is a very souspocious matter. Besides there is no buyer for the coin, I mean, the farmers will get buzzcoin, buy I can't see who is going to be willing to buy it.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN BECAUSE IT IS PROBABLY A SCAM.
You can make some money by speculating but nothing else.
It is very difficult (not impossible) that this project succeeds.
BE VERY CAREFUL.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
As far as I know, the leader of this project is a Russian singer. I am wondering how the Russian government relates to cryptocurrency at the moment. Can this project develop freely?

WHAT=??? BUZZCOIN is in no way related to any russian singer
why dont u check the official buzzcoin website before posting lies HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

to clarify it :
a long time ago a stupid russian singer named buzzanova announced a crypto project
she announced it as buzzcoin before even checking if that name is used- then she found
out buzzcoin already exists - and guess what - she renamed her bs project to buzacoin
and some russian ppl still dont know that she has nothing to do with buzzcoin
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
my_cryptos and Minnaja: both accounts run by same person.......both accounts got exactly same signatures (i knw you will now quickly change the signatures of both accounts ... lol).....that says it all....fudder

I am sure leonjbr brought you on board the fudding spree...lol

you must be in the wrong channel ....
Activity: 378
As far as I know, the leader of this project is a Russian singer. I am wondering how the Russian government relates to cryptocurrency at the moment. Can this project develop freely?
I am watching this project, but I don’t want to invest in it, because I’m not sure that it will be successful. At the moment it looks like a big scam.

Rule of thumb: if you are not sure about a project then it is ok not to invest ... invest only when you are comfortable to do so ... but as you said rightly...just watch and only get on board when you are confident ... that would be my advice....

I can afford to lose what i invested so far in this project ... That is the risk i took ... if it actually turns out to be a scam then oooh boy....my bad....life goes on....

These guys are very active in discord, twitter, facebook, medium, reddit and on other social outlets ... the only problem they have is being too harsh and hard on the community ... hope things get better as soon as they get us on the new chain...
Activity: 364

France becomes first country in Europe to ban all five pesticides ...

France will take a radical step towards protecting its dwindling bee population on Saturday by becoming the first country in Europe to ban all five pesticides researchers believe are killing off the insects.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/31/france-first-ban-five-pesticides-killing-bees/

How Humans Are Messing Up Bee Sex
From pesticides to land development to electromagnetic pollution, humans often harm the ability of honeybees to reproduce.

https://relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/animals/2018/09/honey-bee-sex-mating-pesticides-humans-news

Cryptomania radio show featuring in-depth BUZZcoin developer interview

https://soundcloud.com/northshore1049/cryptomania-09-15-18

Well, this one is partially right: all you need to know is that if a coin is doing its 5th version/swap/wahtever in less than one year it probabily is because it is not worthwhile/scam. So youre right: all you have to know not to buy this coin is to read those links.
"Sorry but looking at all what you have been posting here" hahaha, as if you were an expert, ...

whatever
"Sorry but looking at all what you have been posting here" hahaha, as if you were an expert, ...
I am not from the USA, thats why my english is not good enough, but I really am I lawyer.

Sorry but looking at all what you have been posting here i must say you are not qualified to be a lawyer ... I wonder what you were thinking picking up such a profession ... how would someone with a low level of intelligence like you even hm hm hm ... whatever .... not my problem ...

I do not care who or what you are ... i do not think anyone else here cares as well ... keep it to yourself ...

... and again like I said before: take a chill pill and just sit quiet and observe how things unfold
I am not from the USA, thats why my english is not good enough, but I really am I lawyer.
I am "spamming" the BUZZcoin channel with BUZZcoin related issues ... So leave the channel and do not come back here ... If you decide to stay here then be prepared to get my "spams" ... they shall rain on you ... lol

... and again like I said before: take a chill pill and just sit quiet and observe how things unfold
No, no, I am not saying not to spam because I am not happy. I am telling you not to spam for the people. They dont deserve such ammount of propaganda. Your span doesnt annoy me, its simply for the forum. I dont believe we deserve your posts. But if you want keep  wrinting. It will be just spam.

Speak for yourself you coward ... stop using "us" and "we" all the time here ... nobody paid you to come speak here for them ... they will speak for themselves if they want to ...they are also reading all the posts in here ... ...

Unlike you ... i speak here for myself ... i do not speak for others ... start doing same you moron ... you are too dumb to be anybody's lawyer here ...

LEARN TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF
Wow, you guessed it. Do you know that I really am a lawyer? Seriously, I am. I can tell you that you are on the verge of crime. Really. If someone from some federal office is reading this he has taken some steps to stop you. Really. Be careful. Use Thor net.

A lawyer ...? seriously ... ? ... from the way you write i would wonder how you ended up being a lawyer .... you are a disgrace to that profession ....

and why would I use tor net when i have nothing to hide ...? you must be mentally sick ....

infact i am short of words .... JESUS
Pages:
Jump to: