Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 81. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
i have downloaded buzz wallet on my android, but when installing, i cant open wallet ,its too heavy
my phone have 8Gb , Android Marshmallow

We are working on getting a mobile staking wallet
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i have downloaded buzz wallet on my android, but when installing, i cant open wallet ,its too heavy
my phone have 8Gb , Android Marshmallow
wew, new coin and new launch but price is 1 sat, sad bro. Maybe you need to add to novaexchange and get pairs for this coin(doge, piggy, esp2)

The coin has been around for over a year, heads up at least check the first post then the last before posting
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
wew, new coin and new launch but price is 1 sat, sad bro. Maybe you need to add to novaexchange and get pairs for this coin(doge, piggy, esp2)
how about Buzz wallet , its fix now ?

Works fine, what issue are you having?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
how about Buzz wallet , its fix now ?
Get yourself register to poswallet, 0.1 is way to low to make staking wallet kepping in View reaource usage

I contacted them last week, waiting for a reply
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Get yourself register to poswallet, 0.1 is way to low to make staking wallet kepping in View reaource usage
Is this project still alive?

Still staking away! I still have a .10btc bounty for an online mobile friendly staking wallet Smiley

When I saw the wallet I got angry within seconds, and bashed my PC into the wall. If u mean android wallet, its way more costly than u think. Last time I checked, the price was 110 btc, but its nothing compared to the cost of an iOS wallet. U will need to pay 500 btc to have the one.

It says "mobile friendly" it doesn't need to be an app. Just a staking online wallet that looks and functions well on mobile devices.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Still staking away! I still have a .10btc bounty for an online mobile friendly staking wallet Smiley

When I saw the wallet I got angry within seconds, and bashed my PC into the wall. If u mean android wallet, its way more costly than u think. Last time I checked, the price was 110 btc, but its nothing compared to the cost of an iOS wallet. U will need to pay 500 btc to have the one.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Updated OP and paid for 6 months hosting for Block Explorer

http://chains.sye.host/buzz/index.php

according to the block explorer our POW would be the most profitable for mining sha256. Who wants to make a pool for a 500k BUZZ BOUNTY?
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
BUZZCOIN

[ANN] {BUZZ} The BUZZCOIN Project

NEW .10BTC BOUNTY FOR A MOBILE FRIENDLY ONLINE STAKING WALLET. WE WILL PAY FOR HOSTING

Why POSWallet.com?

Bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses is a crucial step towards integration into society. Running a local copy of a wallet is cumbersome and requires the computer to always be on for Proof-of-Stake coins. POSWallet.com solves this problem by creating a place to store your virtual coins in a secure environment while earning interest at the same time!

Getting started is very easy and simply requires you to register below.

Benefits of POSWallet.com

Extra security - manual review and balances matched in cold wallet for protection
    Store your coins in an online wallet and benefit from group staking
    Ability to send coins anywhere in the world, instantly
    Low transaction fees - you keep the coins you stake. Fees pay for the faucets.
    Bounties for users that report bugs/suggestions.

Why not get added  to  poswallet com online staking pool`? You will get an online staking Wallet / Faucet and Block Explorer and  Mobile Accessibility 

Just ask https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitbeanpool-835622 / User bitbeanpool
https://twitter.com/POSWallet

I could help you to get added to poswallet, guys.

---->>>`then please use my Referral: CryptCo

https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=CryptCo

Thanks!!

~CryptCo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
NEW .10BTC BOUNTY FOR A MOBILE FRIENDLY ONLINE STAKING WALLET. WE WILL PAY FOR HOSTING
Hi,

We've added BUZZ to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

GREAT! We will update op
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added BUZZ to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!