Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 82. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109
Mega would just sit and spin and spin and spin.  I finally just left it to spin and it finally pulled up the normal page to download via Mega or via Browser.  Click on Browser and it sat at 0% for a long time, but it finally downloaded.  Yay! 

Is there a current pool, or is it solo mining only at this point?  For solo, anyone have a .conf that i could use? 

As long as the diff isn't too high my USB stick miners might be able to find some blocks.

I don't think there are any pools around right now

PORT:25128
RPC PORT:25129
addnode=45.58.43.34
addnode=99.108.148.25
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Mega would just sit and spin and spin and spin.  I finally just left it to spin and it finally pulled up the normal page to download via Mega or via Browser.  Click on Browser and it sat at 0% for a long time, but it finally downloaded.  Yay! 

Is there a current pool, or is it solo mining only at this point?  For solo, anyone have a .conf that i could use? 

As long as the diff isn't too high my USB stick miners might be able to find some blocks.
Unable to download wallet...   Huh

What issue are you running into?
Activity: 11
Unable to download wallet...   Huh
POINT SOME OF THAT OLD BTC MINING GEAR TO BUZZ  Smiley
Very strange coin I must say. Just started staking today for fun. So many connections in the wallet, yet the developer is as silent as a fish, last time logged in 3 days ago. Have anything to say? LOL.

It is what it is.... High pos coin that has been running strong Smiley we have been busy with work but hope to release an update to fix a few minor things within a few months. Unit then keep staking .)
Activity: 16
Very strange coin I must say. Just started staking today for fun. So many connections in the wallet, yet the developer is as silent as a fish, last time logged in 3 days ago. Have anything to say? LOL.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
There are exchanges pools explorers and someone who is staking like a mofo
I think tek delisted it with pools and explorers altogether. But someone is staking big for sure. The question is why? This one is definitely dead. Dev is not posting for more then a month now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
There are exchanges pools explorers and someone who is staking like a mofo
Bigboss
All high POS coins prices are down right now... Look at TEK or HYPER. We will continue to work on improving the code as well as getting attention from the community
I don't get one thing with this coin. I see 14 connections on the wallet and no post in this thread for months. Why so many connections if it's so dead?
All high POS coins prices are down right now... Look at TEK or HYPER. We will continue to work on improving the code as well as getting attention from the community
Bigboss
coin already dead  Cheesy
Hard to say if it was alive even. With Dev making so much buzz (once in two weeks now) it is easy to understand $3 support on YoBit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Activity: 314
why there are two buzz coins?
twitter @buzzcoin, @_buzzcoin
C-CEX Buzzcoin BUZ and BuzzCoin BUZZ

client is not turning off when I try quit this aplication, process is still active
client is not working with your .conf settings (crash on start) and has no connections without .conf file
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
lower inflation if you want more community involvement
Is this coin dead already?

Not at all.. Pow and Pos have been running smoothly. There are 1.3 million BUZZ in circulation and only 30k up for sale on Yobit. That shows that most people have confidence and are staking and holding waiting for us to get on a larger exchange with more volume to help bring the price up.

I just took down that whooping $4 buy wall. Amount of community buzz and "1 post in 3 days dev" are little disappointing to say the least. Unfortunately I see no future in this coin. Stopped mining few days ago too. Will not dump, I'll just bury that wallet far far away.

We have been working on updating the code for the next update, getting on more exchanges and new features like an online staking wallet. We really need more community support to get momentum going. Does anyone have any ideas?   
Bigboss
Is this coin dead already?

Not at all.. Pow and Pos have been running smoothly. There are 1.3 million BUZZ in circulation and only 30k up for sale on Yobit. That shows that most people have confidence and are staking and holding waiting for us to get on a larger exchange with more volume to help bring the price up.

I just took down that whooping $4 buy wall. Amount of community buzz and "1 post in 3 days dev" are little disappointing to say the least. Unfortunately I see no future in this coin. Stopped mining few days ago too. Will not dump, I'll just bury that wallet far far away.
Bigboss
BUZZCOIN ADDED TO SAFECEX

https://safecex.com/market?q=BUZZ/BTC
Congratulations.
Dev, this crazy inflation will kill the coin. Can you make it full POS only? Or destroy 25% transaction fees maybe?
It's very cheap now, anyone can buy in, no need to distribute any more ...
Activity: 35
how to set up solo mining ?
Pages:
Jump to: