Pages:
Author

Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :( - page 7. (Read 37279 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 25, 2019, 11:26:48 PM
Until now the only evidence he has posted is that he don't want to verify his account because he "don't want to provide my personal data to every third-rate exchange"

He is sending support tickets with another email address (probably fake) so of course he will not get any reply back from support. "Tryied with another mail address - the support request passed through! lol"

Tryied with another mail address - the support request passed through! lol

cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every third-rate exchange.

So, you see now, that you can lose access to your funds at any time. Do not mess with this exchange!
Wish you luck and good trades!

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
March 25, 2019, 10:35:21 PM
We have lowered our BTC withdrawal fee to 0.0001

Do you have any comment about why you are using KYC to with-hold customer withdrawals? You should let your users who do not pass newly-implemented KYC requests withdrawal their coins while still not allowing them to trade. That seems only fair.

There is a flood of evidence that suggests you are engaging in this behavior on a widespread level, and that it is not isolated to one or two vocal users.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencyTrading/comments/b2w8d6/tradesatoshi_accounts_blocking_beware/
https://twitter.com/Pickozero07/status/1109705816574054400
https://twitter.com/andyworld110/status/1105417339263242240
https://twitter.com/ELREYDELKAOS666/status/1104522072737361923
https://twitter.com/periclesp90/status/1102828383971540992

Please explain the actions of your exchange.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
March 25, 2019, 09:48:17 AM
Maybe the owner is having some personal problems keeping up.  I notice they just delisted Stronghands which has a swap and maybe the team is too small to keep up. 

They have delisted some good coins.....bad sign for them not the coins.  This exchange has been tiny for a long time, and now they are delisting very good coins with strong followings.   They could at least give a warning that they were going to do this, like other exchanges have in the past.  That way, the team rallies and makes buy orders, if at least to boost the volume and give the exchanges some fees.   They should relist the coins and just work with the community.  

Hope delistings are an April 1st joke.
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
March 25, 2019, 07:17:26 AM

Were you one of the people whose accounts were frozen because of KYC? If you can post some screenshots or send me links to them, I will look into opening a scam accusation against them tomorrow or the next day (I'm a bit busy today). Then we can get the OP and promoter accounts red tagged. Try to start collecting evidence and post it here, I'll look at it tomorrow.
Yes, my account was blocked and funds were frozen. I have started a topic here and a topic on Reddit. I have sent you both links in PM. There are lots of screenshots there. If you need any more of them, just message me.
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
March 25, 2019, 07:11:10 AM

Were you one of the people whose accounts were frozen because of KYC? If you can post some screenshots or send me links to them, I will look into opening a scam accusation against them tomorrow or the next day (I'm a bit busy today). Then we can get the OP and promoter accounts red tagged. Try to start collecting evidence and post it here, I'll look at it tomorrow.
March 25, 2019, 07:05:33 AM
Do you really think your pics are annoying? You're so miserable then, lol. Please, keep the theme hot, to attract more users to the Tradesatoshi-fraud facts.

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 25, 2019, 07:00:45 AM

bolivarcoin,
If you were a little smarter, you'd notice that people object to my opponents. At least, to the most sane of them. They don't pay attention at fools like you. My bad, that i'm still talking to you, lol.
People just need to know the fact of fraud by Tradesatoshi (and I will help them to know) and to spread the word to friends. This is all.

Good point was made. This good point would be spreaded in friendly talk and through other platforms.

It looks like people are genuinely upset over being locked out of their accounts after KYC was suddenly sprung upon them. An exchange can't with-hold peoples' coins just because they didn't pass a newly-implemented KYC system. That sounds like fraud. The only thing they can do is not allowed them to trade anymore. Not allowing them to withdrawal? That seems criminal.

Also, making cartoons that suggest KYC is cool is pretty lame. So is insinuating that people who don't upload ID are 'ashamed of their origins.'

March 25, 2019, 06:44:09 AM
bolivarcoin,
If you were a little smarter, you'd notice that people object to my opponents. At least, to the most sane of them. They don't pay attention at fools like you. My bad, that i'm still talking to you, lol.
People just need to know the fact of fraud by Tradesatoshi (and I will help them to know) and to spread the word to friends. This is all.

Good point was made. This good point would be spreaded in friendly talk and through other platforms.

It looks like people are genuinely upset over being locked out of their accounts after KYC was suddenly sprung upon them. An exchange can't with-hold peoples' coins just because they didn't pass a newly-implemented KYC system. That sounds like fraud. The only thing they can do is not allowed them to trade anymore. Not allowing them to withdrawal? That seems criminal.

Also, making cartoons that suggest KYC is cool is pretty lame. So is insinuating that people who don't upload ID are 'ashamed of their origins.'

March 25, 2019, 06:09:30 AM
zombieapocalypsecoin,
Dream more!

March 25, 2019, 06:08:38 AM
I think most people here clicked the ignore button under your profile, or why the only one talking to you is bolivarcoin and few others, probably all tradesatoshi staff clicked the ignore button too, practically you are invisible for them if they are ignoring you

bolivarcoin,
If you're not from the staff of Traidsatoshi, the worse for them. So, they just let an uneducated user to fill their topic with his own stupidity, instead of interacting with the users themselves.

So, you just represent a typical Tradesatoshi-lover.
March 25, 2019, 06:06:22 AM
How is it that, you have not guessed earlier that your stupid comments can raise the topic and thus make your exchange super-popular?
Oh, sorry, they can just show all, how miserable it is, lol. Your bad.
March 25, 2019, 06:02:00 AM

bolivarcoin
It's ok. Good advertisement for them.  Wink
March 25, 2019, 05:58:32 AM
bolivarcoin
It's ok. Feel free to express your opinions, even if you're just expressing your stupidity. No problems (except the fact,  that we have only your bullshit  here and no replies from traidsatoshi-staff)
As we have found out, you're just a typical Traidsatoshi-lover. Good advertisement for them.  Wink
March 25, 2019, 05:40:52 AM
bolivarcoin,
If you're not from the staff of Traidsatoshi, the worse for them. So, they just let an uneducated user to fill their topic with his own stupidity, instead of interacting with the users themselves.

So, you just represent a typical Tradesatoshi-lover.
March 25, 2019, 05:35:55 AM
Are you adding a signature?
You are staff of who?

bolivarcoin
No, your memes are great. Post more of them. They are greatly represent the lack of professionalism of traidsatoshi-staff.
March 25, 2019, 05:32:20 AM

bolivarcoin
No, your memes are great. Post more of them. They are greatly represent the lack of professionalism of traidsatoshi-staff.
March 25, 2019, 05:28:03 AM
bolivarcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 05:25:43 AM
lol now DiHunter  is a meme expert

Bolivarcoin just posted a meme of you. lol very funny

fratoshi ,
Sorry, sir, your comments make no sense.You're just trying to fill the lack of positive comments here, but to no avail. You need to learn what is meme, and what is evidence, represented in a form of a screenshot. And feel free to read the topics, which i mentioned. Don't be afraid.

March 25, 2019, 05:24:29 AM
Bolivarcoin just posted a meme of you. lol very funny

fratoshi ,
Sorry, sir, your comments make no sense.You're just trying to fill the lack of positive comments here, but to no avail. You need to learn what is meme, and what is evidence, represented in a form of a screenshot. And feel free to read the topics, which i mentioned. Don't be afraid.

March 25, 2019, 05:21:53 AM
fratoshi ,
Pages:
Jump to: