Pages:
Author

Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :( - page 8. (Read 37259 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 25, 2019, 05:16:01 AM
SHND will be delisted from tradesatoshi on 31 of March
Please stop the fight and withdraw your coins to coinexchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 05:06:43 AM
This is exactly what i am talking about, he just quote me and posted some links to his other posts and degrade my post with words i just said

"Some memes? Do you even realize the word "memes"?"

There is really nothing new, he is just adding more content to his story or whatever he is trying to do

Yes faucets where removed for a while but they are back, some payments are 5 satoshi, others 500 satoshi.
Faucets are great to trade for doge and play a little, it helps people like me who dont have much money.

@Dihunter seems to be a scammer, i did a little research, his uses his account to diffame tradesatoshi, is still not clear why, or why he did not provide more evidence other the owner is a Chinese citizen living in Venezuela who was born in UK and registered a company in Hong Kong.

This new scam is getting more common in crypto, is called "Reputation Scam"
where a site is targeted by scammeres and they create posts on forums, facebook, twitter, etc, and then they contact the site and ask for money in exchange to remove all those posts from the internet, this scam is very old in amazon accounts where competitors left bad reviews on their competitor products.

I am not on any of both side, just giving my opinion and what i think, the only evidence that Dihunter have posted are some screenshots of some memes and other screenshots that can be accessed by anyone on the internet.
Some memes? Do you even realize the word "memes"? )))

Feel free to read:
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
March 25, 2019, 05:04:35 AM
This is an example of the "reputation scam" i am talking about.

1 He quotes a positive comment from an user
2 He adds a negative comment
3 He adds a screenshot
4 He changes the context of the conversation
5 He adds a negative comment

Then he proceed to take a screenshot, post the manipulated comment in his other posts and continue to do the same.

This is called forum, man. Feel free to express negative and positive opinions. Also opinions on different subjects in one post are not forbidden.

The purpose was to show the volume of Traidsatoshi after their last fraud with their users.
And your comment is a good example of a typical tradesatoshi trader. This exchange is only good for getting crap from faucets. If someone is still interested in such things.
March 25, 2019, 04:59:11 AM
This is an example of the "reputation scam" i am talking about.

1 He quotes a positive comment from an user
2 He adds a negative comment
3 He adds a screenshot
4 He changes the context of the conversation
5 He adds a negative comment

Then he proceed to take a screenshot, post the manipulated comment in his other posts and continue to do the same.

"for the faucets and the Dogecoin"  Grin
That's serious trading!

Yesterday it was 11 BTC. Tradesatoshi is "gaining" volume, lol. Will they earn enough money to send their staff for retraining?

Tradesatoshi is great, no kidding: if you're looking for the opportunity to lose your funds - you're in the right place.

Still a faucet worker until now? In trade satoshi site?
I don't think faucet is still worth. It is a waste of time work now. Tiny amount, so much click needed and everything bored required.
I've heard so many complaint about trade satoshi. Never use it anymore since I stopped trade shitcoin and only trade real tokens on bonafide exchange. But however, trade satoshi is one of the oldest exchange that proves crypto exchanges service is vital.
Thanks, man, i also can't talk seriously about the faucets nowadays.
Check out this topic, you'll find more complaints on this exchange: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradesatoshi-beware-blocking-without-reasons-5118992
March 25, 2019, 04:58:12 AM
Yes faucets where removed for a while but they are back, some payments are 5 satoshi, others 500 satoshi.
Faucets are great to trade for doge and play a little, it helps people like me who dont have much money.

@Dihunter seems to be a scammer, i did a little research, his uses his account to diffame tradesatoshi, is still not clear why, or why he did not provide more evidence other the owner is a Chinese citizen living in Venezuela who was born in UK and registered a company in Hong Kong.

where a site is targeted by scammeres and they create posts on forums, facebook, twitter, etc, and then they contact the site and ask for money in exchange to remove all those posts from the internet, this scam is very old in amazon accounts where competitors left bad reviews on their competitor products.

I am not on any of both side, just giving my opinion and what i think, the only evidence that Dihunter have posted are some screenshots of some memes and other screenshots that can be accessed by anyone on the internet.
Some memes? Do you even realize the word "memes"? )))

Feel free to read:
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
March 25, 2019, 04:57:13 AM

It looks like people are genuinely upset over being locked out of their accounts after KYC was suddenly sprung upon them. An exchange can't with-hold peoples' coins just because they didn't pass a newly-implemented KYC system. That sounds like fraud. The only thing they can do is not allowed them to trade anymore. Not allowing them to withdrawal? That seems criminal.

Also, making cartoons that suggest KYC is cool is pretty lame. So is insinuating that people who don't upload ID are 'ashamed of their origins.'
March 25, 2019, 04:50:47 AM

Trade Satoshi is great for the faucets and the Dogecoin market and low fees
I have an account since 2014 and never had a problem
I don't think faucet is still worth. It is a waste of time work now. Tiny amount, so much click needed and everything bored required.
I've heard so many complaint about trade satoshi. Never use it anymore since I stopped trade shitcoin and only trade real tokens on bonafide exchange. But however, trade satoshi is one of the oldest exchange that proves crypto exchanges service is vital.
March 25, 2019, 04:42:38 AM
"for the faucets and the Dogecoin"  Grin
That's serious trading!

Yesterday it was 11 BTC. Tradesatoshi is "gaining" volume, lol. Will they earn enough money to send their staff for retraining?

Tradesatoshi is great, no kidding: if you're looking for the opportunity to lose your funds - you're in the right place.

Thanks, man, i also can't talk seriously about the faucets nowadays.
Check out this topic, you'll find more complaints on this exchange: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradesatoshi-beware-blocking-without-reasons-5118992
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
March 25, 2019, 04:32:22 AM
Trade Satoshi is great for the faucets and the Dogecoin market and low fees
I have an account since 2014 and never had a problem
March 25, 2019, 04:31:23 AM
Hehe thats a good one

Hey where did u sign up for the tradesatoshi signature campaing?
i cannot find anything on bitcointalk, i would like to join, i know my account is new but i will try to be more active

March 25, 2019, 02:52:56 AM
Lol, i didnt wanted to quote the idiot, but yes he is deleting and editing posts.
"didnt wanted"  Wink
Seems, that's why you prefer child drawings )))
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 25, 2019, 02:50:38 AM
Lol, i didnt wanted to quote the idiot, but yes he is deleting and editing posts.

he is staff  Cheesy
You have to look from time to time at the volume of your crappy exchange, to realize what your place is in reality, not in your dreams.
196th from overall 2 hundreds!

You're so succesfull that your staff need to keep posting news like "we have lowered our LTC withdrawal fee to 0.001", which are crying: somebody, please, come to traide at our crappy exchange or we will be forced to scam people again to get money, lol
March 25, 2019, 02:48:04 AM
he is staff  Cheesy
You have to look from time to time at the volume of your crappy exchange, to realize what your place is in reality, not in your dreams.
196th from overall 2 hundreds!

You're so succesfull that your staff need to keep posting news like "we have lowered our LTC withdrawal fee to 0.001", which are crying: somebody, please, come to traide at our crappy exchange or we will be forced to scam people again to get money, lol
March 25, 2019, 02:45:17 AM
Briefly some facts about Traidsatoshi (read more here):

1. Raised BTC withdrawal fee to insane 400K sat.

2. Started KYC checks (Did they want to force users leave more BTC on their balances to the time when KYC started? The more BTC on the frozen balance - the greater the incentive for users to accept the KYC or more funds will be freezed, if the KYC-check will be failed)

3. Some users refused to send KYC-info to the unknown exchange with a doubtful origin.

4. Some failed to complete it, because they had different data in their profile and their IDs. (they also couldn't change their data in profile - fields are read-only).

5. So these funds will stay frozen, and some day these accounts will be closed and funds will go to the exchange. Bingo!

6. Traidsatoshi staff interacted with affected and dissenting users by banning them in discord and twitter, and posting stupid pictures here.

7. After many users complaints Traidsatoshi lowered the BTC fees to attract users, cause their trading volume is incredibly low - only 11 BTC!!! It is the 190th place from overall 2 hundreds at coinmarketcap.

8. A new cycle of depriving of funds has started. Is that what you want?

They are trying to hide the truth under stupid flame, but this won't help. Tradesatoshi is an unreliable exchange for trading and listing your coins. Beware of it.
March 25, 2019, 02:44:36 AM
So why you keep punping Tradesatoshi?
Are you staff too?
Every time you post your conspiracy here this post go first in the list.
They even changed the title, wander how many users their are getting thanks to you.
Are you staff? so why you do it?
Getting users? You can only lose them, acting in your amazing manner.
Activity: 141
Merit: 39
March 25, 2019, 01:32:53 AM
We have lowered our LTC withdrawal fee to 0.001
Activity: 141
Merit: 39
March 25, 2019, 01:19:57 AM
SHND will swap on March 31.
Until today Tradesatoshi have not heard of this swap from SHND team.
We urge our users to withdraw their coins to an exchange who will support it SHND will be delisted on March 31
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 25, 2019, 01:16:19 AM
he is staff  Cheesy
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 25, 2019, 12:43:21 AM
So why you keep punping Tradesatoshi?
Are you staff too?
Every time you post your conspiracy here this post go first in the list.
They even changed the title, wander how many users their are getting thanks to you.
Are you staff? so why you do it?

The meme are great and that guy @dihunter is a loser and should be allowed to post on the scam forum only.
Yeah, child drawings with big letters are great for adult but retarded people.
The fact that tradesatoshi -staff is filling their own topic with such crap, trying to hide users complaints, is very indicative.
March 24, 2019, 02:39:32 PM
The meme are great and that guy @dihunter is a loser and should be allowed to post on the scam forum only.
Yeah, child drawings with big letters are great for adult but retarded people.
The fact that tradesatoshi -staff is filling their own topic with such crap, trying to hide users complaints, is very indicative.
Pages:
Jump to: