Pages:
Author

Topic: ......C...... - page 23. (Read 118461 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
December 06, 2017, 10:04:18 AM
If this project turns out to be a great one, I will be happy for all you guys involved.
But why don't the dev do it a regular way if you really have a great project?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 09:21:01 AM
I'm literally dying here.   Grin

I actually read this, thinking there has to be a reason someone would go to this level of detail.

Bravo C, Bravo.  How very Kaufmanesque of you

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 198
December 06, 2017, 09:06:22 AM
do you mind escrowing the funds to see if its legit or not? And the reward for most viral post is 0.5btc that is too high for just that.
Waiting to see what will be the outcome of this campaign.
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
December 06, 2017, 08:54:23 AM
Your bounty thread said "First payment of 8 Bitcoins will be made on Dec 16th 1:00 AM EST. "
That is only ten days away to pay such a huge amount of bounty. I'd like to see what happens that day.

Hmm, what are you willing to bet? Because other dude posted and we challenged them!
So same bet, once we pay, you will go run around the block naked? Or you will record an official apology? Or you know go ahead you come up with something fun as bet!!!

Good that there is a new crypto currency going to show up pretty soon in the market with an investment of $ 5 or more than that but the only factor that raises its head is why does it take so long to get to the core of the details of a project called C?

Because all other legit/Scam projects are boring! So for something to worth $1000 and totally fresh! You should be excited about & it should be Original!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 08:27:43 AM
Your bounty thread said "First payment of 8 Bitcoins will be made on Dec 16th 1:00 AM EST. "
That is only ten days away to pay such a huge amount of bounty. I'd like to see what happens that day.
Activity: 238
December 06, 2017, 07:08:45 AM
Good that there is a new crypto currency going to show up pretty soon in the market with an investment of $ 5 or more than that but the only factor that raises its head is why does it take so long to get to the core of the details of a project called C?
December 06, 2017, 06:11:12 AM
i was one of the brave ones and i wouldnt like to miss any major announcements. can you somehow message "investors" who put money where their mouth is?...  just not to miss anything that i should do to claim tokens

Back on the days:

- Etherum ANN post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethereum-welcome-to-the-beginning-428589
  What we ask you there is to look at first 5 pages of replies, read the negative before positive.

- Bitcoin Jan 2010- Jan 2012: https://www.google.com/search?q=bitcoin&dcr=0&biw=1393&bih=816&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3AJan+2010%2Ccd_max%3AJan+2012&tbm=nws
Just Read Forbes & FastCompany articles.

Update - Dec 5th 2017

We moved the first massive brave investment fund of 0.5 ETH to another wallets.
We want to thanks everyone who help us moving, securing, and accelerate this massive transaction.
Some may make a better joke here, but wait until many start crying! Don't rush it!
"Social" Proof that's holding you from investing is coming...

Then you..YES YOU! Who is weighting 50-50 investing or not ..Will JUMP IN!

It’s very high quality club to join Smiley

Don’t worry we will not reveal anything before the timetable we set, and you  will not miss any part of Project C.

On Jan 31st 2018, you will know how and what is next.
December 06, 2017, 05:58:32 AM
I know this is a weird way to spread the word about the "C" thing... but you got me and so do most people...this is so annoying and can't get rid of this out of my mind.

It’s not annoying! It is axciting! And you are part of it! Enjoy it.. once we release more information, you see the project rule in.. The actual fun will start...

Definitely your project is a social experiment. The goal is the speed of fake spreading through social networks. But similar studies have already been conducted. The news holds at the peak for a maximum of 5 days, then there is a recession.

You are a very weird and strange person! But we are not a social experiment!
Activity: 109
December 06, 2017, 05:50:08 AM
I know this is a weird way to spread the word about the "C" thing... but you got me and so do most people...this is so annoying and can't get rid of this out of my mind.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 05:43:01 AM
Definitely your project is a social experiment. The goal is the speed of fake spreading through social networks. But similar studies have already been conducted. The news holds at the peak for a maximum of 5 days, then there is a recession.

dont make conclusion yet, the campaign is just starting give them time to show what their intention is ,if they failed you can now make your conclusion.
I dont say that this campaign is legit ,cause the bounty is somewhat high, but i believe on this project
Activity: 1022
December 06, 2017, 05:29:37 AM
This is the strangest thing that I saw this evening.
Curiosity is killing me.
Anyways, I am going to join the bounty. And like someone said, I am going to wait and C.
This post is the best example
The world is ruled by global mercenary purpose-enrichment.
Money.
The people wishes bread and shows.  Grin
Activity: 1022
December 06, 2017, 04:58:54 AM
December 06, 2017, 04:20:34 AM
what is this actually? I did not understand actually, so plz can you clear me the concept behind it?

MONEY!

Curiosity is killing me.
Anyways, I am going to join the bounty. And like someone said, I am going to wait and C.
Yes very strange but we can try and we all know that is risk let C if they pay us or or not as you said lets wait and C.

That's what you are looking here for? Just to get paid? Man you really disappointed us!

That part is covered already! GET EXCITED FOR BEING PART OF PROJECT C.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 01:04:09 AM
Curiosity is killing me.
Yes very strange but we can try and we all know that is risk let C if they pay us or or not as you said lets wait and C.
Activity: 202
December 05, 2017, 11:56:19 PM
what is this actually? I did not understand actually, so plz can you clear me the concept behind it?
December 05, 2017, 11:00:03 PM
how do we renew our activities for this C project. Do we need to re-post for the next day (day 2) or how?
explanation please.  Huh

All info is in the ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25546112
After you have register there with a REPLY containing your data. Then u need to EDIT your post count everyday, ehenever u can, but before every Friday 11 AM

Just read the Dutch translation here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-ann-nl-2528221 and it is totally bogus. Here are some examples: 'What is missing' has been translated as : 'Wat is er mis', but the meaning and translation of 'Wat is er mis' is literally 'What is wrong.' So you see that is has been completely mistranslated and given a totaly different meaning.
Moving on a bit and another mistranslation takes place: 'So much to gain. So little to invest.' has been translated as 'Zo veel om te krijgen. Zo weinig om te geven.' and the meaning of that one is 'So much to get. So less to give.' As you can see it has a completely different meaning. And lots of other mistranslations as well. As a native Dutch speaker I can tell you that even a first-grader could have done a better job.
And here I saw you mentioning that every translation will be checked and even proofread, but from what I see here this is not the case. Looks like another case of blowing hot air?

Hmm... I'm sure Ehrhc will be disappointed if that's the case... Thank's for checking and proofreading!  Wink

@Zandar Thank you, but as we checked, this is not one of the translations we approved and linked our Bounty to it! Maybe someone got excited and did it by themselves!

@Hroub Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
December 05, 2017, 09:26:45 PM
how do we renew our activities for this C project. Do we need to re-post for the next day (day 2) or how?
explanation please.  Huh

All info is in the ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25546112
After you have register there with a REPLY containing your data. Then u need to EDIT your post count everyday, ehenever u can, but before every Friday 11 AM

Just read the Dutch translation here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-ann-nl-2528221 and it is totally bogus. Here are some examples: 'What is missing' has been translated as : 'Wat is er mis', but the meaning and translation of 'Wat is er mis' is literally 'What is wrong.' So you see that is has been completely mistranslated and given a totaly different meaning.
Moving on a bit and another mistranslation takes place: 'So much to gain. So little to invest.' has been translated as 'Zo veel om te krijgen. Zo weinig om te geven.' and the meaning of that one is 'So much to get. So less to give.' As you can see it has a completely different meaning. And lots of other mistranslations as well. As a native Dutch speaker I can tell you that even a first-grader could have done a better job.
And here I saw you mentioning that every translation will be checked and even proofread, but from what I see here this is not the case. Looks like another case of blowing hot air?

Hmm... I'm sure Ehrhc will be disappointed if that's the case... Thank's for checking and proofreading!  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
December 05, 2017, 08:52:28 PM
Activity: 364
December 05, 2017, 07:09:18 PM
Im curious about C but i l'll just wait and C. Trust the community so the crypto will grow.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 02:59:26 PM
Best bet i ever see  Cheesy
will bet in this in this week or next week
love your persona thread stater.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: